Biden rips cheney

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
Finally....a vice president with backbone; the courage to tell the truth!!!! God bless you, Mr. Biden.

[B]WASHINGTON – Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday his predecessor, Dick Cheney, is "dead wrong" when he said President Barack Obama's national security policies are making the United States less safe. Biden said the exact opposite was true and that President George W. Bush's vice president was incorrect.

"I don't think he is out of line, but he is dead wrong. ... The last administration left us in a weaker posture than we've been any time since World War II: less regarded in the world, stretched more thinly than we ever have been in the past, two wars under way, virtually no respect in entire parts of the world," Biden said. "And so we've been about the business of repairing and strengthening those. I guarantee you we are safer today, our interests are more secure today than they were any time during the eight years" of the Bush administration.
[/B]

Finally....a vice president with backbone; the courage to tell the truth!!!! God bless you, Mr. Biden.

[B]WASHINGTON – Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday his predecessor, Dick Cheney, is "dead wrong" when he said President Barack Obama's national security policies are making the United States less safe. Biden said the exact opposite was true and that President George W. Bush's vice president was incorrect.

"I don't think he is out of line, but he is dead wrong. ... The last administration left us in a weaker posture than we've been any time since World War II: less regarded in the world, stretched more thinly than we ever have been in the past, two wars under way, virtually no respect in entire parts of the world," Biden said. "And so we've been about the business of repairing and strengthening those. I guarantee you we are safer today, our interests are more secure today than they were any time during the eight years" of the Bush administration.
[/B]

Yo Fraud you're supposed to post in the appropriate category. Damn I'm always teaching you huh? LMAO!

what a moron. this is the same guy who promised us that within the first six months of the Obama administration, there would be a major test of his abilities because our enemies think he's weak.

In other words, "WATCH OUT AMERICA! OBAMA IS GONNA DRAW SOME PRETTY SERIOUS FIRE ON ALL OF US BECAUSE THE BAD GUYS THINK THEY CAN PUSH US AROUND NOW!!!"

Now that makes me feel REAL safe...how about you!?!?

what a moron. this is the same guy who promised us that within the first six months of the Obama administration, there would be a major test of his abilities because our enemies think he's weak.

In other words, "WATCH OUT AMERICA! OBAMA IS GONNA DRAW SOME PRETTY SERIOUS FIRE ON ALL OF US BECAUSE THE BAD GUYS THINK THEY CAN PUSH US AROUND NOW!!!"

Almost every administration is tested early, genius.

Such as? I'm dying to find out what examples you have.

Biden is a sell out schmuck who can't say ANYTHING without sticking his foot in his mouth. The best thing he can do for this country is STFU for another 3 years and 9 months

I guarantee you we are safer today, our interests are more secure today than they were any time during the eight years" of the Bush administration.[/B]

I wonder if he will retract that statement when we get hit. Talk about double speak!!! First he says we're gonna get attacked because the world thinks Obama is weak and then, he turns around and says we're safer than we've ever been???? Which is it, Joe Joe?

uh, you DO realize that 9/11 happened on bush's watch, right? I'd call the Pearl Harbor of this generation a pretty significant example of enemies testing a brand spanking new president.

but, Im sure you don't since this is not so much a matter of fact for you as it is a hannity-style jerk circle attempt to rage against the guy who summarily handed your candidate his ass...

Such as? I'm dying to find out what examples you have.

Biden is a sell out schmuck who can't say ANYTHING without sticking his foot in his mouth. The best thing he can do for this country is STFU for another 3 years and 9 months

Off the top of my head:

9/11

The first WTC bombing 1993

Ramstein in 1981 and Beruit in 1983

That covers 3 of the last 4 administrations before Obama.

They've been in office less than 3 months, so there are 3 months to prove Biden was right.
Your point was wrong before you even posted it.

Biden is a good guy, well respected and connected around the world and in Washington.
People respond favorably to him because he's a real person, a likable man.
He isn't an evil paranoid Sith lord who is mostly made out of synthetic parts, like Cheney.

Plus Biden is teetotaler, so he won't be getting all liquored up and shooting some friend in the face.
That's an improvement.
And no CIA agents will get be revealed by Biden or anyone else in this administration for vindictive reasons. That is a given. And another improvement.
Smart Honest, real Adults are back in charge.
A vast majority of America and of the world says YAY !

Oh yeah, and a little matter of Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait ...

How was that a test for us? Remember? Iraq had NO greivence with us. We had no business invading either time...at least that's all the left ever said. They couldn't have been testing us!! Saddam did test us over the 12 years of the WMD fiasco. 8 of those under Clinton who did NOTHING...just like the USS Cole. Oh wait, he did fire a few missiles at somebody else.

Yeah...9/11 happened on Bush's watch, and it was in planning stages at least 18 months prior to his election.

As for Ramstein and Beruit, that's not an attack on US soil either!

Cutting the military budget always makes you stronger.

Clueless joe strikes again.
Cutting the super expensive systems development and cutting wasteful military spending will make us stronger. We can, as Gates is starting to do, put some of that that money to weapons and material and personnel the military that we can use now,
not pump it into weapons we might get 15 years and 100 billion dollars from now.

Like any budget; cut the fat, cut the waste, cut the parasites out. We can do that and still perform our missions and even do them better.
Not gonna be easy.

This is well on the way to being the worst admin in US history.
I could not disagree with you more, Xenon. The previous was the worst. By every standard.

America wants Obama to start fixing the piles of disaster Bush left him, and he is.
Are we looking at the same administration ? I don't see what you dislike.
What is it that you object to in this current admin ?
The (D) part ? The dark skin ? The fact that Obama is affable and well liked by Americans and world leaders, while Bush (R) was very unpopular ?
What ?

This is well on the way to being the worst admin in US history.
I could not disagree with you more, Xenon. The previous was the worst. By every standard.

America wants Obama to start fixing the piles of disaster Bush left him, and he is.
Are we looking at the same administration ? I don't see what you dislike.
What is it that you object to in this current admin ?
The (D) part ? The dark skin ? The fact that Obama is affable and well liked by Americans and world leaders, while Bush (R) was very unpopular ?
What ?

His policy buddy his policy,, he's an idiot, just like you.

clearly, someone here drinks too much and thinks too little.

Better quote for your signature..."life is too precious to vote democrat"

Hi, Dbrod!

Every time I look for you on the Introduce Yourself board you've been moved.

So at least I know you're the real Dbrod and not an imposter -- the real Dbrod never flies anywhere under the radar. :lol:

The previous was the worst. By every standard.
Not even close.

You are a noob so you don't yet know the players, you will quickly find out i loathe Bush and republicans.

The worst admins by far where Grant, wilson, FDR & Carter, chimpitoid is just a pimple on history's ass.

If you agree with taxing and spending in a recession, at lying to the electorate, breaking campaign promises, trying to scare the common man and intense partisan behavior BO is your man.

I however take a dim view of this phoney and see him for what he is, an empty suit in over his head.

Forum List

Back