Biden rips cheney

Oh yeah, and a little matter of Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait ...

How was that a test for us? Remember? Iraq had NO greivence with us. We had no business invading either time...at least that's all the left ever said. They couldn't have been testing us!! Saddam did test us over the 12 years of the WMD fiasco. 8 of those under Clinton who did NOTHING...just like the USS Cole. Oh wait, he did fire a few missiles at somebody else.

Yeah...9/11 happened on Bush's watch, and it was in planning stages at least 18 months prior to his election.

As for Ramstein and Beruit, that's not an attack on US soil either!

Who said it the test had to happen on US Soil? I see you like moving goalposts.

It doesn't matter when 9/11 was planned.

Hussein invaded Kuwait in the midst of the US and Russia playing "nice" with the Cold War ended/ending. It was definitely a test to see if he could get away with it.

US Marine barracks in Beruit were bombed in 1983 killing nearly 300 Marines.

The 1981 bombing that happened at Ramstein was on a US Air Force Base.

I'll tell you what I dislike...first of all, that you would make it a racial thing from the get go. His race is of no matter. His brain is the same color as your's and mine.

I don't like his policy. I don't like how he shames this nation on foreign soil. I don't like his arrogance. I don't like his stimulus plan. I don't like his attitude toward the military. (the real geniune one that you don't see when he's not in front of America's heroes.) I don't like his inexperience. And I don't like where he's taking us.

And as an American, I have the right to feel that way.

Sorry, I didn't give you exact directions to follow. I assumed you'd understand that Biden was directing his prophecy at the homeland. He was VERY clear when he said it.

Joe Biden is such a funny little man. Thank goodness nobody takes him seriously.
Biden is an influential member of this administration. he has done a lot, has been in on every decision. For example, he was the one to insits against the rest of teh members in one meeting
that we send no more troops into the Afghan. theater until we focus our strategy to a specific definable and acheiveble set of narrow goals for our troops. Dump the whole vague and unattainable "lets build democracy.." mission and replace it with tangible, realistic goals.

Biden is anti groupthink. He will break that up, no matter who is in it, to make sure poilcty and decisions don't fall into the trap of hubris.
Doing something while fooling ourselves and then we get ambushed for being unprepared and unaware.
Custer's Last Patrol syndrome. "I believe no Indian warriors are anywhere nearby, so no need to send out scouts, and retreat is for cowards. Sound the charge !"

Biden's a goofy guy, talks too much, but he is extremely influential.
Obama and the cabinet has a tremendous respect for his ideas and advice and knowledge.

Critical words do not change reality. Biden's a good one. Just about every Republican in Washington will tell you that.

uh, you DO realize that 9/11 happened on bush's watch, right? I'd call the Pearl Harbor of this generation a pretty significant example of enemies testing a brand spanking new president.

but, Im sure you don't since this is not so much a matter of fact for you as it is a hannity-style jerk circle attempt to rage against the guy who summarily handed your candidate his ass...

Let's say you are right, the outcome of the test? No more attacks on US soil.

Biden is an imbecile and generally reguarded as a walking joke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXrsOe2spDE]YouTube - Joe Biden Gaffe Machine[/ame]

I guarantee you we are safer today, our interests are more secure today than they were any time during the eight years" of the Bush administration.[/B]

I wonder if he will retract that statement when we get hit. Talk about double speak!!! First he says we're gonna get attacked because the world thinks Obama is weak and then, he turns around and says we're safer than we've ever been???? Which is it, Joe Joe?

I wonder more if that quote will be brought up if we or allies are hit?

uh, you DO realize that 9/11 happened on bush's watch, right? I'd call the Pearl Harbor of this generation a pretty significant example of enemies testing a brand spanking new president.

but, Im sure you don't since this is not so much a matter of fact for you as it is a hannity-style jerk circle attempt to rage against the guy who summarily handed your candidate his ass...

Except for all the times the US Embassy in the Green Zone was mortared.

Sorry, I didn't give you exact directions to follow. I assumed you'd understand that Biden was directing his prophecy at the homeland. He was VERY clear when he said it.

Pull up the quote and let's give it a look.

Cutting the military budget always makes you stronger.

Clueless joe strikes again.

There is only one flaw with this, if not for the budget being over inflated and poorly managed previously I would agree, but it was. All the money that has been spent on it lately and the troops are still ill-equiped. Just cutting it wasn't a smart move, but something has to be done, just wish Obama had done it right.

and that would have been prevented how? Weren't you the one saying prior to 9/11 we'd only been hit on WTC 1? Ignoring all US sites, overseas? If not, sorry.

clearly, someone here drinks too much and thinks too little.

Better quote for your signature..."life is too precious to vote democrat"
The sig is about quality over quantity. I appreciate good beer, and abstain from drinking pisswater.
Plus its a pretty picture.
Why the snide little digs ?
You aftraid to try reason and information to support your statements ?
Trashtalking won't win arguments games or fights.

Oh yeah, and a little matter of Saddam Hussein invading Kuwait ...

How was that a test for us? Remember? Iraq had NO greivence with us. We had no business invading either time...at least that's all the left ever said. They couldn't have been testing us!! Saddam did test us over the 12 years of the WMD fiasco. 8 of those under Clinton who did NOTHING...just like the USS Cole. Oh wait, he did fire a few missiles at somebody else.

Yeah...9/11 happened on Bush's watch, and it was in planning stages at least 18 months prior to his election.

Hussein invaded Kuwait in the midst of the US and Russia playing "nice" with the Cold War ended/ending. It was definitely a test to see if he could get away with it.

but that wasnt the begining of an administration

and that would have been prevented how? Weren't you the one saying prior to 9/11 we'd only been hit on WTC 1? Ignoring all US sites, overseas? If not, sorry.

It would have been prevented by not invading Iraq.

And it definitely wasn't me that said that.

Ramstein happened less than 9 months into Reagan's first term.

ETA: But you are right about Hussein invading Kuwait

I'll give you both, I wasn't certain about the later. Truth is, I don't know if Iraq was good or bad. More telling, not sure how it's going to end up when we pull out.

Afghanistan has the potential of turning into a Vietnam, I don't think Obama will let that happen-he'll cut & run, but won't change the threats.

Ramstein happened less than 9 months into Reagan's first term.

ETA: But you are right about Hussein invading Kuwait
i was reffing to the Beriut bombing

I'll give you both, I wasn't certain about the later. Truth is, I don't know if Iraq was good or bad. More telling, not sure how it's going to end up when we pull out.

Afghanistan has the potential of turning into a Vietnam, I don't think Obama will let that happen-he'll cut & run, but won't change the threats.

IMO, Iraq wasn't a good idea especially the was it was prosecuted. I'm encouraged by the way things have turned around but you bring up a good question ... What happens there when we leave? I mean, sure right now things are calmer but what's to say a mosque bombing or two wont prevent another season of violence?

A-Stan is a touchy issue, too. It seems like we are there because they had bad house guests. I'm not sure that's reason enough for a prolonged occupation or whatever we want to call it.

IMO, Iraq wasn't a good idea especially the was it was prosecuted. I'm encouraged by the way things have turned around but you bring up a good question ... What happens there when we leave? I mean, sure right now things are calmer but what's to say a mosque bombing or two wont prevent another season of violence?

A-Stan is a touchy issue, too. It seems like we are there because they had bad house guests. I'm not sure that's reason enough for a prolonged occupation or whatever we want to call it.
actually, the war was well done, the aftermath, on the other hand was a mess

The problem is we just can't pull out now. It was a mistake, but regardless we can't just leave, which is why it was a mistake in the first place. We may be stuck there for decades, remember, in that part of the world they are use to fighting hundred year wars.

Forum List

Back