Listening to the radio today and....

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
The discussion of MMGW and EV's came up.

A caller finally came on and pointed out something I've clowned John Kerry about, the fact that if you remove all the CO2 from the atmosphere as some of these bed wetting imbeciles are suggesting, it would end all life on earth. Assuming something so completely absurd is even possible.

The radio silence was deafening for at least 3 seconds before the show's token moonbat finally piped up and acknowledged he was right.

What I don't get is why these people who represent us aren't shoving these hard facts in their faces and refusing another dime of funding for these bed wetter university research sumps. Then there is the fact that everyone should know that if you remove CO2 from the earth's air, you eliminate PHOTOSYNTHESIS, everything GREEN on earth that can die, WILL die, along with everything that eats it.

At least the vegans die first. We will feed them to our hogs before eating the hogs and hopefully fart some wheat sprouts back to life.

A report released today stated that EV's are 80% less reliable than gas engine cars... what did the EV manufacturers say about that?... well they said they are young and learning... Buuuaaahahhaha
From batterie fails to side panels falling off the cars and system failures... at bottom line cost of 80,000 you would think they could make a car that doesn't lose a fender on the highway....
Car companies sent a letter to Joe saying to tap the brakes on his timeline for all EV's.... they are piling up on car lots... no one wants them.... Joe said screw you....

A caller finally came on and pointed out something I've clowned John Kerry about, the fact that if you remove all the CO2 from the atmosphere as some of these bed wetting imbeciles are suggesting, it would end all life on earth. Assuming something so completely absurd is even possible.
It's not possible, but even cutting CO2 in HALF would be catastrophic. It would devastate plant life which in tern would destroy food production and lower oxygen levels killing millions.

What I don't get is why these people who represent us aren't shoving these hard facts in their faces and refusing another dime of funding for these bed wetter university research sumps.
Easy. Because:
  1. These people DON'T represent you, they represent Big Money, and if they don't want to lose their nice, cushy job, they will continue to push the party line.
  2. Universities are all about the money, too. Funding, grants.
  3. There is money to be made in EVs, mining, manufacturing, green energy, power plants, renovation, chargers, money outside of the locked up oil, coal and gas industries, whether the shit works or not.
  4. Japanese business looks 25 years ahead so they make fewer mistakes. American business only looks ahead 5 years, so business can steam ahead right into an ice berg and never see it coming. They crash and burn, leave the mess for consumers, then jump ship with the CEO cleaning up.

The discussion of MMGW and EV's came up.

The radio silence was deafening for at least 3 seconds before the show's token moonbat finally piped up and acknowledged he was right.

What I don't get is why these people who represent us aren't shoving these hard facts in their faces and refusing another dime of funding for these bed wetter university research sumps. Then there is the fact that everyone should know that if you remove CO2 from the earth's air, you eliminate PHOTOSYNTHESIS, everything GREEN on earth that can die, WILL die, along with everything that eats it.

Simple sound science .
But Cognitively Rigid and Gullible people are those with mental health issues and are not susceptible to rational argument .
The scenario becomes exponentially worse next year when Deep State directly links Climate to Health and will argue that man made climate change causes health problems etc
That is when our species has to rise with great force as this narrative is only to obtain total control .

So your motto should be ,
Kill one today
To be Free tomorrow

Forum List

Back