Biden loses fight with Catholic hospital over a lit candle.

Do the lib wackos working for biden hate Catholics that much?

All lib wackos hate Christians of all sects.

Christians have something they will never be able to have.

They were raised believing that all they ever had to do to get something they wanted was throw a tantrum. They cannot acquire faith so they hate those who do have it.

Oh, and their father, the father of lies has convinced them that life will be fine and dandy once they hate everyone who has faith.

There is no other explanation except hate toward Christ when lib are willing to close a hospital over a candle

you go with that. & when you can justify using tear gas & flash bangs for a photo op in front of a church for ones' own self serving means; then i'll take what you say about JW's 'reporting' on this here matter.

Do the lib wackos working for biden hate Catholics that much?

They should feel threatened by Catholics, who are, by and large, very intelligent souls who do not hold back from calling out the fakery of the Emperor's new clothes.

Check out Father Chris Alar and Father Mike Schmitz on YouTube and Father Robert Spitzer, of "Father Spitzer's Universe", on EWTN. Just a few of the many Catholics who refuse to hold their tongue about the devil's work with the people who want to convince your child that they don't know if they are a boy or a girl.

My heroes!

/——/ Obama’s IRS going after the Little Sisters of the Poor, or are you going to pretend nothing happened?

I live in a country where the Catholic church pays employer health taxes so that all over their employees can have access to contraception, abortion, and reproductive health care.

The Catholic Church in Canada isn’t going to court to try to fight against rights for their employees.

As an employer, the Catholic Church should not be in a position to dictate what healthcare it’s employees are allowed to receive. That’s a violation of their employees religious freedoms.

It is shameful, absolutely shameful for the church to try to do this.

you go with that. & when you can justify using tear gas & flash bangs for a photo op in front of a church for ones' own self serving means; then i'll take what you say about JW's 'reporting' on this here matter.
Oh you mean the clearing of anti-American fascist protestors, otherwise who were these so called "peaceful protesters" until the cover of night came, then they became the devil's minion's bringing death and destruction to America because of the brainwashing they've received from the Anti-American activist who should have been locked up for inciting riot's and violence in America, and all in order to get their way ? Yeah ok.

I live in a country where the Catholic church pays employer health taxes so that all over their employees can have access to contraception, abortion, and reproductive health care.

The Catholic Church in Canada isn’t going to court to try to fight against rights for their employees.

As an employer, the Catholic Church should not be in a position to dictate what healthcare it’s employees are allowed to receive. That’s a violation of their employees religious freedoms.

It is shameful, absolutely shameful for the church to try to do this.
Shameful for the Church to stand upon it's Christian principles eh ? Yeah that is shameful.

Shameful for the Church to stand upon it's Christian principles eh ? Yeah that is shameful.

They’re not standing on their Catholic principles. If the Catholic Church had any principles, they wouldn’t have allowed priests to molest children for generations and generations, while doing nothing to stop it.

It took the Catholic Church more than 100 years to apologize to native Canadians for their abuse and murder of Children at the Redidential Schools. They have yet to pay their share of settlement that other churches paid.

From the genocide of Native Americans in North, Central and South America, to the Spanish Inquisition, and the child sexual abuse scandals, throughout the world, the Catholic Church has blessed ever vile act committed by white Europeans, including the burning of “witches”.

I have family and friends who are Catholics and my issue isn’t with the faithful, but with the corrupt institutions which govern the faith. They sold out to the rich and powerful during the Roman Empire and have served their interests ever since.

Last edited:
democRATs' war on Christianity suffers set back.
Open flames of any kind aren't allowed in hospitals. It's a safety hazard. That's just common sense, not a war on anyone. But leave it to the nut jobs to try to make it political.

Forum List

Back