Biden Gets To Claim Victory After Supply Chain Crisis Quietly Evaporates

can you show me?
Sure thing:
download.jpg

If conservatives want to blame President Biden for issues he has no control over, then he gets credit for positive outcomes he has no control over.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
What positive outcomes? Filling his diaper doesn't count.

The shortages are still happening LOL Not to mention the new shortage of Covid testing equipment. Bit premature to celebrate just like when he promised that Covid will be gone by now?

On fox he was known the "Grinch (biden) who stole Christmas", of course that didn't happen.

Apparently you spend a lot more time watching Fox News than I do...

It couldn't be helped the whole word was in a pandemic and still is.

That's true.

Where were those supply chain issues when seemingly the whole world was locked down? You remember, back when Trump was in office? The only thing there seemed to be a shortage of was toilet paper, and even that eased up.

Biden doesn't get to claim the credit, he gets to take the blame...

In October, the accelerating U.S. economy ran up against corporate supply chain problems as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic shredded "just-in-time" manufacturing pipelines. Closed factories, shortages of components, and shortages of labor have been features of the pandemic since the beginning—the most famous example in the United States probably being a run on toilet paper in the first months of the pandemic as offices closed. Paper manufacturers were caught flatfooted with warehouses of "office-quality" stuff that nobody who loved their family would dare buy.

The new supply chain problems were more intricate, with a lack of individual electronic components shuttering car manufacturing lines, a lack of spice-sized glass bottles, and similar headaches, but the biggest problem wasn't that the products couldn't be made. It was that Americans began to buy so much that American ports couldn't handle the massive surge of traffic.

Republicans and the political press were outright giddy at the prospect of being able to hammer the not-Trump president over pandemic-caused chaos, but you'll notice that something happened between then and now. Or specifically, something didn'thappen between then and now: The predicted crisis of bare store shelves and wailing giftless children didn't happen. The fears, as the New York Times just put it, "turned out to be wrong."

Oh well righties. Maybe after the holidays you can trump another disaster to hurt America with. Can’t let a good disaster go to waste know. Now head out and do some shopping. Plenty to go around.
Oh please. These apoplectic frauds have already moved on to whatever fantastic lie they are gobbling up today.

What would he be claiming "victory" for? Unfucking a situation which he never should've allowed to happen in the first place?

He shouldn't be claiming victory, he should be begging for forgiveness...

Unfucking something indicates he actually fixed a problem.

The problem still exists, and he hasn't even tried to fix it he just had psaki go in front of cameras and blame it on American consumers.

I live in blue MN dumbass.
"dumbass"? I suppose all the shelves in your groceries have been emptied when panic arose, and the yards of snow and ice prevented any movement of products. Don't you have reindeer to hook up to your shopping carts to get some food. Hell, you people ought to buy up all the frozen food and put it in the ground for a rainy day.

My Navel Oranges are large, sweet and will be fully ripe from January to April. Plant a tree, it's the best way to shop.

If conservatives want to blame President Biden for issues he has no control over, then he gets credit for positive outcomes he has no control over.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

The difference is we can point to things he's done to make things bad or worse. When you can point to something he did to ease the supply chain problems, then we'll give him credit. But being at the right place at the right time is not sufficient enough to credit anybody with anything

based on my experience over the last few days trying to get supplies for my building project there has been no evaporation of supply chain problems,,

My cousin has his own remodeling business. He stopped over a few weeks ago and told me all his window jobs are backed up by at least 10 weeks waiting for windows to be made.

In October, the accelerating U.S. economy ran up against corporate supply chain problems as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic shredded "just-in-time" manufacturing pipelines. Closed factories, shortages of components, and shortages of labor have been features of the pandemic since the beginning—the most famous example in the United States probably being a run on toilet paper in the first months of the pandemic as offices closed. Paper manufacturers were caught flatfooted with warehouses of "office-quality" stuff that nobody who loved their family would dare buy.

The new supply chain problems were more intricate, with a lack of individual electronic components shuttering car manufacturing lines, a lack of spice-sized glass bottles, and similar headaches, but the biggest problem wasn't that the products couldn't be made. It was that Americans began to buy so much that American ports couldn't handle the massive surge of traffic.

Republicans and the political press were outright giddy at the prospect of being able to hammer the not-Trump president over pandemic-caused chaos, but you'll notice that something happened between then and now. Or specifically, something didn'thappen between then and now: The predicted crisis of bare store shelves and wailing giftless children didn't happen. The fears, as the New York Times just put it, "turned out to be wrong."

Oh well righties. Maybe after the holidays you can trump another disaster to hurt America with. Can’t let a good disaster go to waste know. Now head out and do some shopping. Plenty to go around.

That's a couple of minutes of my life I'll never get back. Blah, blah, blah and it didn't state one thing Dementia did to supposedly address this problem, not that the supply chain is much different than before.

The problem started when the Democrats began to pay people more to stay home than work in February. With less people working, of course you're going to have less products and parts made. Now that the gravy train ended, they want to credit Dementia for that because some people had no choice but to go back to work. The more people having to go back to work, the lower the unemployment and the more things being produced.

Trying to credit Dementia with this is like trying to credit the arsonist for putting out a car fire he started.

another demafacist piece of propaganda that the cult will eat up…but in reality Americans are seeing the empty selves, and massive inflation wirh their own eyes

and it’s only going to get worse as the xiden variants continue to poor in

My cousin has his own remodeling business. He stopped over a few weeks ago and told me all his window jobs are backed up by at least 10 weeks waiting for windows to be made.
sounds about right,, I called my guy a few weeks ago and he just giggled when normally I can get a window from him in less than a week since they make them in house,,

I have not seen an empty shelf in a couple months. Must be a local issue
Yeah, I especially laugh when people complain about not being able to find Christmas stuff...the week of Christmas. Heard it several times this week. Heard a couple of FJBs in there.

Hey genius, do you think they are going to reorder and restock the Christmas stuff a week before nobody buys it anymore? Have you ever been to a store before? Shut your whiny piehole.

That's a lot of words. I still can't find products that say "Made in the USA" after a year of Biden being in office. That puts an American consumer in the position of buying things that could be whatever the country selling the product or "goods" could be handing you a "bad" but doesn't have to account for it since he is 5,000 miles or further from you.

I prefer buying a product that was made in America by people dedicated to delivering well-thought-out and safe products as the best they can do for other Americans in the nation. As I tell people, I'm tired of "Mr. Coffee" popularized by one of the best-loved baseball players in history -- carafes that cost the user an hour of mopping because the carafe leaks due to insidious planning and engineering a product that prevents stupid stuff like leaking from a spout that spills coffee on the floor or other kitchen surfaces or whatever room it is poured in on whatever carpet it can permanently stain and cost a fortune to replace. Sorry to bore you, but I HATE WHAT THEY DID TO MR. COFFEE BY MAKING THE CARAFE LEAK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back