Biden asks court not to release Dominion voting Systems report

Kidding me right ?? Good grief... None according to you leftist, and that's why you'll never get anywhere attacking Trump, because you all wouldn't know a criminal offense committed by your own demogod's if it bit you in your ace's (constantly turning a blind eye). A little Hillary Kool aid maybe ?? Drink and be Merry Lefty, but know that you all have set the bar as low as it will go.
Answer the question dickhead. Lots of accusations have followed her for many years and she has never faced one charge.
Like the election fraud you all believe, when will you wake up to yourselves.

Biden is to Senile. Suzy Rice is really running the show.
If true, then instead of locking her up for duping the country over Benghazi, otherwise for her Nemesis Obama and company, she gets rewarded by a second term with Obama courtesy of ole race baiter Joe. It's tragic to be not liked so much that ole Bidum will do and say just about anything to be liked, and he still can't do it.

Answer the question dickhead. Lots of accusations have followed her for many years and she has never faced one charge.
No one gives a crap what you got to say.

Big Money protected her. Al Capone never faced any charges. So they had to frame him with TAX evasion.

Yeah, she has "First Lady" immunity. Duh. Were Bill not president once upon a time she would have been locked up long ago.

And right on cue Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ starts spinning for government secrecy.

Are you drunk already this morning? I did not say a thing bout government secrecy.

I merely pointed out how much I enjoy you all's post an anguish about your god losing. I truly hope it haunts you till the day that you die, it seems only fitting.

Are you drunk already this morning? I did not say a thing bout government secrecy.

I merely pointed out how much I enjoy you all's post an anguish about your god losing. I truly hope it haunts you till the day that you die, it seems only fitting.
Fuck head, you do the same bullshit in every thread pointing out how awful Democrats and big government are with your spinning bullshit.
We all know what a big government Biden ass kisser you are. You’re the USMB joke.

Fuck head, you do the same bullshit in every thread pointing out how awful Democrats and big government are with your spinning bullshit.
We all know what a big government Biden ass kisser you are. You’re the USMB joke.

Oh no....the Trump worshiping minions of the USMB think I am a joke....whatever will I do? How will I survive?

This is just so awful.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana::banana::banana:

He's a professional boot licker.

1645452800045.png

Oh no....the Trump worshiping minions of the USMB think I am a joke....whatever will I do? How will I survive?

This is just so awful.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana::banana::banana:
you do post a lot of confrontational posts and seldom follow up when pressed for details.

once I asked for details to reference, you mocked me for never providing them myself. but I do when asked.

later you asked and I went into detail about how I found info and came yo conclusion. next time I pressed you for details, you simply ignored me.

this is your common theme. if you can't push people around n mock others, you seldom get into the conversation.

now go ahead and tell me I'm wrong despite watching for several months and threads to see this.

you do post a lot of confrontational posts and seldom follow up when pressed for details.

once I asked for details to reference, you mocked me for never providing them myself. but I do when asked.

later you asked and I went into detail about how I found info and came yo conclusion. next time I pressed you for details, you simply ignored me.

this is your common theme. if you can't push people around n mock others, you seldom get into the conversation.

now go ahead and tell me I'm wrong despite watching for several months and threads to see this.

people see that which they wish to see. I will always provide a refence when asked, and most of the time before being asked.

Nobody on this forum pushes anyone else around.

people see that which they wish to see. I will always provide a refence when asked, and most of the time before being asked.

Nobody on this forum pushes anyone else around.
I've asked several times from you.

you mocked me the first time and ignored the next 3.

yes, I was keeping track.

you do have valid points at times and I appreciate many of your viewpoints. but you do tend to mock and attack when you don't agree.

or ignore.

Forum List

Back