Biden asks court not to release Dominion voting Systems report

the demonrant trolls that have come on here and farted in my thread always evade this fact that the Democrats a year before the election happened,they were all up in arms yelling about how dominion machines stole votes and were unreliable but now sense it has happened to their OPPONENT,they all of a suggen got quiet and dont want to talk about how they are not reliiable,these America hating trolls of course do not want to discuss that.

its funny that demonrat paid shill okfine agress with us its funny the hypocrisy of the Demonrats how they bitched about the dominion voting machines a year before the election but then got quiet about how unreliable they are the next year 2020,im glad he agrees with us thats funny on their hypocrisy.arent you all?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

If there's nothing to hide, then releasing the report shouldn't be a problem. Right?
There's nothing to see. The report is conjecture. Therefore, nothing to present. No reason to waste time on it. Time to move on...right?..and not be a little bitch about it more than a year after. :)
Your savior is going to be shortly buried under a mountain of legal issues so high, he'll be a non-factor both in November and in 2024.

There's nothing to see. The report is conjecture. Therefore, nothing to present. No reason to waste time on it. Time to move on...right?..and not be a little bitch about it more than a year after. :)
Your savior is going to be shortly buried under a mountain of legal issues so high, he'll be a non-factor both in November and in 2024.
1645310980516.png

LOL. Move along hillbilly. Whole lotta nothing going on here.
He lost. And, bonus, he got taken to the legal woodshed this week. :auiqs.jpg:
Only downhill to go from here.
Meh......I bet you were a piece of work here during all the failed Trump political assassinations while He was in office.
Just have a feeling.......LOL

the demonrant trolls that have come on here and farted in my thread always evade this fact that the Democrats a year before the election happened,they were all up in arms yelling about how dominion machines stole votes and were unreliable but now sense it has happened to their OPPONENT,they all of a suggen got quiet and dont want to talk about how they are not reliiable,these America hating trolls of course do not want to discuss that.

It’s funny how one of the shills from Langley agrees with me it’s funny the hypocrisy of the Demonrats. :biggrin:

Because this thread has nothing to do with that.

But, they're looking at criminal charges. Dominion works for The People of The United States of America. They owe us an explanation.
They have already, they sued the karken and rudy for defamation.

Just pay attention to those trials.

Forum List

Back