Biden asks court not to release Dominion voting Systems report

I'm not playing this game.

I asked you once for background info and you mocked me saying it was at the same place all my links were.

the very next time you dared to ask me for links, I gave them and we actually had some good convo.

next few threads you just ignored me when I pressed you to be specific. it started with the DON'T SAY GAY rule in FL where you mocked FL but never seemed to read the bill.

it never says to NOT SAY GAY but you kept on like it did and ignored several attempts by me to clarify what you were mocking

you were too busy mocking to reply and I eventually gave up because you ignored me several times.

Last edited:
Kidding me right ?? Good grief... None according to you leftist, and that's why you'll never get anywhere attacking Trump, because you all wouldn't know a criminal offense committed by your own demogod's if it bit you in your ace's (constantly turning a blind eye). A little Hillary Kool aid maybe ?? Drink and be Merry Lefty, but know that you all have set the bar as low as it will go.
Listed below is what Hillary has been convicted of...

No one is getting over it. Especially if it means taking your advice.
Does that mean the left should bring up Russia, Russia, Russia again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again,

Like your lame attempt to "Stop the Steal"

Trump fucking lost.
Move on and live your life.
Don't continue to live a life propelled by RW Lies.

Like I said. Earlier. She is not a politician. Just a crook. BILL was a Pro. Some folks LIKED him. Hillary? Nobody likes that pig.
from what white house staff and former Clinton bodyguards have said,he is afraid of her.they always much rather would deal with bill than with Hitlery.the white house staff would say Bill would take orders from her he was so afraid of her as well as mention they never slept in the same room. Its even been said she even made an arkansas tropper cry. :auiqs.jpg:

btw how did this thread turn into a discussion on the clintons?

from what white house staff and former Clinton bodyguards have said,he is afraid of her.they always much rather would deal with bill than with Hitlery.the white house staff would say Bill would take orders from her he was so afraid of her as well as mention they never slept in the same room. Its even been said she even made an arkansas tropper cry. :auiqs.jpg:

btw how did this thread turn into a discussion on the clintons?
Your wanting to have sex with her.

Forum List

Back