Biden asks court not to release Dominion voting Systems report

Remember when I said Dominio's threats of law suits were just for media consumption only?....I was right...they never sought a court date in any of them....

The left hopes the conservatives will just move on and let it be, but that's way to late for that. Way to much water under the bridge, and the bridge has been undermined by it all.
I couldn't give two shits if you don't move on. In fact, I'd prefer you keeping whining and bitching.
This will not turn out the way you think it will.

Remember those two in the bag Senate runoff seats in GA?
Keep up the good work! :auiqs.jpg:

Meh......I bet you were a piece of work here during all the failed Trump political assassinations while He was in office.
Just have a feeling.......LOL
LOL. Typical Trumpswab. Can't admit that your hero was his own worst enemy.
All of his issues were self inflicted wounds.
Why?..happens when you're an inept moron and terminally corrupt. No self awareness or
the ability to pivot. :)

LOL. Typical Trumpswab. Can't admit that your hero was his own worst enemy.
All of his issues were self inflicted wounds.
Why?..happens when you're an inept moron and terminally corrupt. No self awareness or
the ability to pivot. :)
Pivoting, once again in NYC, by a dem DA no less.

He is obviously terrified of the truth otherwise he would WELCOME this. The trump haters evade that fact everytime myself and many others everytime we mention that,they evade that fact.:abgg2q.jpg:

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency confirms Dominion Voting Machines have multiple vulnerabilities and may have been hacked in 2020. Georgia is particularly vulnerable...

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency confirms Dominion Voting Machines have multiple vulnerabilities and may have been hacked in 2020. Georgia is particularly vulnerable...

The leftist paid shills here that hate trump and America can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They are TERRIFIED he will get re-elected in 2024:abgg2q.jpg:

Pssst....any swing states?

No one wants to hear someone's manufactured "facts"...well, maybe you lemmings do. :)
Trump lost. Get over it.
maybe some day Jesus will say to you

Trump won. The People voted for him because he was closer to being what I wanted than the opposition. But you didn't care about Truth. You loved party over Truth (which is Me)

So... you lost. Get over it.

and then you will go where the fire is never quenched..

sad

maybe some day Jesus will say to you

Trump won. The People voted for him because he was closer to being what I wanted than the opposition. But you didn't care about Truth. You loved party over Truth (which is Me)

So... you lost. Get over it.

and then you will go where the fire is never quenched..

sad
No magically deity will say anything of the sort. If that happens to you, check into rehab...quickly. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump lost. Get over it. 70+ court cases, recounts, audits, NINJAS!!

But I thank you for your honesty about why you wanted Trump. Because he was like you.
Bigoted, intolerant, corrupt, scared, incompetent. You liked that about him. He made you feel safe.
Like your America wasn't going to disappear on you.

Wonder what Jesus would say about supporting the likes of that? :)

Remember when I said Dominio's threats of law suits were just for media consumption only?....I was right...they never sought a court date in any of them....
of course not

everything is for show... to make it look like they have nothing to hide RE vote corruption... withdraw the lawsuit when they think no one is paying attn...

weasels

Forum List

Back