Biden asks court not to release Dominion voting Systems report

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Last edited:
Dominion keeps claiming to have "proprietary" software.

Riddle me this: Why do we need proprietary software to tell us 1 + 1 =2?

I'll wait.

Clipboard01.jpg

He is obviously terrified of the truth otherwise he would WELCOME this. The trump haters evade that fact everytime myself and many others everytime we mention that,they evade that fact.:abgg2q.jpg:

No one wants to hear someone's manufactured "facts"...well, maybe you lemmings do. :)
Trump lost. Get over it.

Dominion keeps claiming to have "proprietary" software.

Riddle me this: Why do we need proprietary software to tell us 1 + 1 =2?

I'll wait.

View attachment 603621

Yup. Simple tabulation machines should NOT have an algorithm embedded within. THAT IS PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OF VOTE FRAUD.

He is obviously terrified of the truth otherwise he would WELCOME this. The trump haters evade that fact everytime myself and many others everytime we mention that,they evade that fact.:abgg2q.jpg:

Still a nothingburger.

Has Venezuela President in the afterlife Hugh Chavez commented on this yet?

1+1 really does equal two, and Trump lost. I tutor math on request. Just let me know.
What you do in prison is your business.

"gay for the stay" or whatever it takes to get through it, we're not gonna judge.... when bubba wants to learn integral calculus, let me know and I'll throw you a crumb and keep him off your back, so to speak.... good luck

the demonrant trolls that have come on here and farted in my thread always evade this fact that the Democrats a year before the election happened,they were all up in arms yelling about how dominion machines stole votes and were unreliable but now sense it has happened to their OPPONENT,they all of a suggen got quiet and dont want to talk about how they are not reliiable,these America hating trolls of course do not want to discuss that.

the demonrant trolls that have come on here and farted in my thread always evade this fact that the Democrats a year before the election happened,they were all up in arms yelling about how dominion machines stole votes and were unreliable but now sense it has happened to their OPPONENT,they all of a suggen got quiet and dont want to talk about how they are not reliiable,these America hating trolls of course do not want to discuss that.

Yeah, they highlighted a potential, not declared fraud had happened without any evidence.

Karma. Yep.

Forum List

Back