bi partisan immigration deal now offered

I do not like the idea. I think it is BS. But I understand the GOP needs to do some surrendering for future elections.

Amnesty is not the right thing to do. Illegals are fuckin illegal. But I know the left condones the idea of a criminal gettign away with everything. It is quit clear

the right will hate it I bet

Not just the right. A few of us lefties also. 11 million more needy from the 3rd world becoming citizens? And there's a multiplier affect when you consider these new citizens being able to bring more of their families, including millions in need of health care and other services, putting them in competition with those of us needing health care in our fragile system. One of Californias main problems now is the huge amounts of 3rd world needy having come here the last 40 years including Mexico and Vietnam.

Amnesty is not the right thing to do. Illegals are fuckin illegal. But I know the left condones the idea of a criminal gettign away with everything. It is quit clear

But if you read the article, some repubs are for this also. Also , Reagan signed on to the first amnesty. With the job picture bleak as it is, I think there should be a freeze on immigration.

But if you read the article, some repubs are for this also. Also , Reagan signed on to the first amnesty. With the job picture bleak as it is, I think there should be a freeze on immigration.

I know. It is a bi-partisan deal. I know about Reagan as well. Does not change my opinion one bit

More inequality, more calls for bigger government and higher taxes on the "rich". And the US population continues to grow by 30-35 million people each decade.

Forum List

Back