Best bumper sticker so far...

1706530779464.png

Given the Covid lockdowns and the insanity of the federal government attacking Texas, doesn't reversing the names seem more logical ?
Texas has state boundaries. The U. S. has borders. It's in the realm of the authority of the Federal Government. States aren't allowed to fuck it up.

If Trump wins, every Democrat will get formal reprogramming…..JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON SUGGESTED FOR CONSERVATIVES.

The cult never complained when Hitlerly said it….so they should be fine when Trump does it.

Texas has state boundaries. The U. S. has borders. It's in the realm of the authority of the Federal Government. States aren't allowed to fuck it up.

Maybe TX, could cede 12 inches of its border to the federal government. If private land, pay the land owners for the land. I am quite certain there wouldn’t be many, if any, land owners along the border that would oppose. Build a wall and tell the Biden Administration that they can do whatever they want with their extra foot.

If Trump wins, every Democrat will get formal reprogramming…..JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON SUGGESTED FOR CONSERVATIVES.

The cult never complained when Hitlerly said it….so they should be fine when Trump does it.
Saying, doing, they’re the same thing now?! :rolleyes-41:

Hopefully not much longer , the nation has suffered enough because of trump.

Not sure where you lived, but I sure as heck wasn’t suffering under Trump. COVID was obviously a mess, but it was a mess for every country in the world. Maybe mean tweets affected you more than they affected me. I am too pragmatic to let that kind of stuff bother me. I know I was better off financially and the world was a much safer place.

Maybe TX, could cede 12 inches of its border to the federal government. If private land, pay the land owners for the land. I am quite certain there wouldn’t be many, if any, land owners along the border that would oppose. Build a wall and tell the Biden Administration that they can do whatever they want with their extra foot.
Cede? :laughing0301:

20 - 30 years ago, ranchers along our border were adamantly opposed to physical barriers, troops, etc. on their properties. It bothered the livestock, crops and such. The wets were just a nuisance that unlike coyotes your couldn't shoot. Long gone are those days.

If Trump wins, off to the Gulag with all 81 million ALLEGED Biden voters.

Get re-educated. I agree with Hillary Clinton.

No, you have a problem understanding what a state can and cannot do!

Evidently it is you that has the problem understanding what they can do. Texas already crossed Biden’s ridiculous red line. Texas will will this battle because the feds, led by Biden, are not holding up their end of the contract.

Forum List

Back