Best bumper sticker so far...

Nah.....Seen on door of chi-com restaurant. ;)

il_794xN.2014083206_qch0.jpg

LOL. cat tounge tacos anyone??? thats one way to thin the herd !!

The only threat to our election process remains the party that took away the states legislators responsibility in the election process and is trying to dismantle our Bill of Rights under the Constitution.....the so-called Democrat Party.
Yeah, who’s under indictment?! :rolleyes-41:

Biden for President...Trump for Dictator

Time to put you on ignore. All you do is post shit posts that have no information, no links to backup claims, and pretty they are all "I hate trump" inflammatory posts. All you do is try and stir shit up.

Trumps Chumps don't even bother denying that he wants to be a dictator or that they are fine rolling over for Raper Don and allowing him to steal our democracy.

Biden for President ... Trump for Dictator

Not so clever, but oh so poignant; a whole party turned traitors to American democracy

Trumps Chumps don't even bother denying that he wants to be a dictator or that they are fine rolling over for Raper Don and allowing him to steal our democracy.

Biden for President ... Trump for Dictator

Not so clever, but oh so poignant; a whole party turned traitors to American democracy
Neither clever nor poignant.... But you shitlibs are totally bereft of those traits, so it only follows.

BSOverThere.jpg

Biden for President...Trump for Dictator
I'm saving my thoughts on Biden for after he is out of office. As for Trump, Dictators don't work on Peace on Earth like Donald J. Trump did during his years in the Oval Office. You're either misinformed about Biden, or you can't see the forest for the fake trees.

Forum List

Back