Biden to Netanyahu: You Gotta Scale Down This Gaza War...It's Hurting My Re-election Chances

"It’s Hurting My Re-election Chances”

Perhaps Biden should have considered the above before trying to overthrow the Netanyahu government.
ROFL
This was about the only chance of winning approval --- to outright censure Nutty the insane and evil .
He would have won instsant world kudos and this would have rolled back into US conscience and let some of you see how despised your country has become.

But a measure of redemption has been ignored . Probably not even considered .

ROFL
This was about the only chance of winning approval --- to outright censure Nutty the insane and evil .
He would have won instsant world kudos and this would have rolled back into US conscience and let some of you see how despised your country has become.

But a measure of redemption has been ignored . Probably not even considered .
How any American supports the mass murder of a defenseless starving imprisoned people, is beyond me.

The power of the Israeli lobby in controlling the US government and mainstream media can’t be understated.

LOL Dems can’t cross the Jews even though half their base wants to see Jews exterminated.

Isnt it weird?

And Elon Musk is hated by the left SUPPOSEDLY because of his ANTISEMITISM…..WHILE THEY ACCUSE JEWS OF PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE.

The cult fucks are all over the place.

"It’s Hurting My Re-election Chances”

Perhaps Biden should have considered the above before trying to overthrow the Netanyahu government.

Biden hurt his re-election chances. Why anyone voted for this criminal racist in the first place shows just how ignorant the people of this nation are when someone as corrupt and evil gets elected. For 50 years this dirty racist has been getting elected showing just how stupid these democRats are. Maybe it's they are evil because even stupid people figure it out and 50 years is a long time to be stupid. Right democrats? Right! Hell must be a democRat retirement home. A place their minds go to wait for their bodies to catch up.

Forum List

Back