Bernie's Old Lady Going to the Clinker

Wasn't The Sanders dirt poor at one time living in an RV or something? I think he is the poorest in the Senate. Last I heard, they lied about having millions in order to secure a bank loan. Just the kind of guy we wanted running our country. Which leads me to another point, not to hijack the thread but consider this:

A). Had Bernie won the presidency and then was now coming under charges of bank fraud, where would that leave this country?

B). Likewise, Hillary is under investigation again for her handling of the emails, and after two years, they say she could lose her security clearance. Now:
------1). Should a person be able to run for office while under federal investigation? I say no.
------2). What kind of slap on the wrist is it to lose your clearance but not be sent to jail?
------3). Where would our country be had Hillary won office then lost her clearance for secret information???
------4). What does Hillary need with a security clearance now anyway? She is a private citizen!!!

Bottom line, I think any candidate should have to go through rigorous vetting to run for POTUS, at least as much as to get a minor job! That would eliminate such candidates as Hillary and Bernie in the first place with all the baggage they carry and save this country a great deal of money.

Wasn't The Sanders dirt poor at one time living in an RV or something? I think he is the poorest in the Senate. Last I heard, they lied about having millions in order to secure a bank loan. Just the kind of guy we wanted running our country. Which leads me to another point, not to hijack the thread but consider this:

A). Had Bernie won the presidency and then was now coming under charges of bank fraud, where would that leave this country?

B). Likewise, Hillary is under investigation again for her handling of the emails, and after two years, they say she could lose her security clearance. Now:
------1). Should a person be able to run for office while under federal investigation? I say no.
------2). What kind of slap on the wrist is it to lose your clearance but not be sent to jail?
------3). Where would our country be had Hillary won office then lost her clearance for secret information???
------4). What does Hillary need with a security clearance now anyway? She is a private citizen!!!

Bottom line, I think any candidate should have to go through rigorous vetting to run for POTUS, at least as much as to get a minor job!
If she ran and won the election after her clearance was taken away, she would get it back by using her presidential powers to give clearance to anyone...even yourself. At least that is what I think would happen...(but I could be all wet)

Forum List

Back