Vogue magazine tells women to be witches lmfao

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vogue magazine tells women to be witches
Vogue is a women’s fashion magazine.

But in a June 19, 2017 article by contributing editor Christina Perez, the fashion magazine is urging women frustrated by “the current [Trump] administration” to “awaken your inner witch” and “feminist powers”.

Vogue‘s Perez quotes Lisa Lister, author of a recently-published book, Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic:

From the link within the article

upload_2017-6-24_9-29-11.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've heard it all now if you can't see what a sick society we live in maybe then you are part of the problem lol.
And no you aren't going to see this on MSM

The article doesn't actually urge anything. It talks about the author of the book urging women to awaken their inner witch.

Why post that picture? I know they show it in the article, but it's really not relevant to the story. It's from a 1990 movie called The Witches. That's Anjelica Houston. :)

• Banned
The article doesn't actually urge anything. It talks about the author of the book urging women to awaken their inner witch.

Why post that picture? I know they show it in the article, but it's really not relevant to the story. It's from a 1990 movie called The Witches. That's Anjelica Houston. :)

I'm thinking you totally don't get it, or see what they are saying let alone why.

• Banned

Women across the globe are actively using the word ‘witch’ as a way to describe themselves because the witch is waking. The part of us that’s been anesthetized, domesticated, tamed, and kept numb by food, shopping, alcohol, and drugs is now awakening within us. We are re-membering the dis-membered parts of being a woman—who we all were before patriarchy put all our fierce and feminine powers into the darkness, called them taboo, and then taught us all to be afraid of the dark.”

• Banned
It's more like the term witch, is saying bring out the bigger bitch ( radical feminist ) Who literally hate men , don't want them yet want them, can't stand them but want attention from them, they're like the trannies trying to tell kids they are the opposite sex , like we keep saying they all fit into on category . " Mental Illness" .

I'm thinking you totally don't get it, or see what they are saying let alone why.

Oh, I get your paranoia and fear of people with lifestyles you disapprove of. However, the Vogue article doesn't urge women to do anything. It does provide a platform for the book's author to urge women to do something, even if it's very vague about what that is.

If Vogue does an article on Scientology, and describes how Scientologists want you to get audited and use an E-meter, that isn't the same as Vogue telling people to become Scientologists or go get a Scientology audit.

Sure, this article may have a bit of a positive slant to it, but it isn't just an endorsement.

Oh, I get your paranoia and fear of people with lifestyles you disapprove of. However, the Vogue article doesn't urge women to do anything. It does provide a platform for the book's author to urge women to do something, even if it's very vague about what that is.

If Vogue does an article on Scientology, and describes how Scientologists want you to get audited and use an E-meter, that isn't the same as Vogue telling people to become Scientologists or go get a Scientology audit.

Sure, this article may have a bit of a positive slant to it, but it isn't just an endorsement.

If I was paranoid , I'd be hiding, unlike those who are so PARANOID they DENY and don't even know what they know.
So find that rock and get back under it. Maybe denying what you don't know or can't understand will make it all go away.

It is using this to " EMPOWER " women for all the wrong reasons, using the wrong ideology.

I think they meant "inner Bitch" instead of "Inner Witch"

Lol. Weird. My 10 year old is interested in witchcraft lol....freaks my mother out...doesn't bother me. Its why I raised my kids to be religion free! Personally its better than christianity in my opinion. I prefer she move towards my religion Creativity or Paganism of some kind but hey....she's 10.

Lol. Weird. My 10 year old is interested in witchcraft lol....freaks my mother out...doesn't bother me. Its why I raised my kids to be religion free! Personally its better than christianity in my opinion. I prefer she move towards my religion Creativity or Paganism of some kind but hey....she's 10.

"My 10 year old is interested in witchcraft lol....freaks my mother out...doesn't bother me."

As long as she doesn't start making these, you better look under the bed just in case :eek-52:

geuu_02_img0400.jpg

If she chose something totally different when she grew up would you protest it. No matter what religion it might be?

If she chose something totally different when she grew up would you protest it. No matter what religion it might be?
Nope. I wouldn't like if she picks any mainstream religion like Judaism,Islam,Christianity but I raised her free of religion for HER to choose what she wants.

Forum List

Back