Bernie won the popular vote in the primaries, why no riots?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Bernie Sanders won the popular vote in the primaries. Roll call at the convention proved it but millions were disenfranchised because of outright cheating. The crooked DNC cheated to help Hillary. After spending more money to help Hillary, they allowed 712 superdelegates to void the votes of about 7 million people to ensure that Hillary got the nod. That wasn't a fair election and yet the left defends it. So, shut the hell up and call for the violence to stop because there is no reason to riot over a fair election. Protesting over the primary election cheating was warranted, but Soros had no interest in funding that, did he?

Look at the small blue areas on the map that show which groups favored Hillary. The majority of people in the majority of states didn't want her. She was supported by millions of illegals and their anchor babies, who really shouldn't have a right to decide who leads this country. We know damn good and well that illegals voted, millions of them.

Bernie Sanders won the popular vote in the primaries. Roll call at the convention proved it but millions were disenfranchised because of outright cheating. The crooked DNC cheated to help Hillary. After spending more money to help Hillary, they allowed 712 superdelegates to void the votes of about 7 million people to ensure that Hillary got the nod. That wasn't a fair election and yet the left defends it. So, shut the hell up and call for the violence to stop because there is no reason to riot over a fair election. Protesting over the primary election cheating was warranted, but Soros had no interest in funding that, did he?

Look at the small blue areas on the map that show which groups favored Hillary. The majority of people in the majority of states didn't want her. She was supported by millions of illegals and their anchor babies, who really shouldn't have a right to decide who leads this country. We know damn good and well that illegals voted, millions of them.

Where the fuck do you get your information?

Let me guess. The interwebs?

I voted for Bernie in the Primaries, and I wrote him in for the general. But there's no doubt that Hillary beat him decisively in the primaries. She beat him in the popular vote, she beat him with pledged delegates, and she beat him in "superdelegates".

Anchor babies don't vote. The rest of your post are lies and bullsh*t too. You need to stop reading that Breitbart and Gateway crap.

Bernie didn't spew hateful shit .
Robbing me of my money is pretty hateful in my mind. Our values differ.

All this popular vote stuff is bs. Trump ran his campaign to secure electoral college votes ...because that's how you win. Ran around all over the place to do it too. Now if it was by popular vote they would have had a different strategy. Kapisch?

Haha... the funny thing about this thread is, someone is going to Google who won the popular vote in the 2016 Democratic Primaries and this is going to come up, and some poor sap is going to believe it.

Bernie was the most truthful candidate to run for President. His fan base was actually more supportive than even Trumps crazies. I really believe if Hillary wouldn't have duped him into playing nice, and he would have gotten the media coverage he deserved instead of the stuff that happened with all the media that had colluded with Hillary... he could have won. Not to mention how the media kept pointing out the Superdelegates and how Bernie had no chance of overcoming those even if he won the popular vote. I think that turned a lot of people off from voting for him... thinking they were just wasting their vote.

You're still a retard.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Please go back to closing threads based on premises that are easily provably false.
This board is overwhelmed with fake stories, stories that lie and stories that misinform, and as you stated, are easily provable.

Forum List

Back