Bernie Sanders Exposes the 26 Billionaires who are Buying the 2012 Election

That's odd. I intend to vote for Romney and I have yet to receive a check in the mail for my future vote. I will concede they are buying ad time but that is the extent of it.

And travel expenses, usage of venues, paying for all the people in each state to work the campaign, etc.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Soros who made his money in Stock trades. Contributes to far left policies.
Koch's who want to protect petroleum made products.
Do any of you lefties know what life would be like, without all of the products we have that are made from petroleum products?
We would be reduced to poor dirt farmers.

That seems to be your meme.

But it also seems that if allowed..alternative energy would be able to take over in less then a decade.

Meme?
I am stating facts.
We don't have anything yet that will produce all the products made from petroleum.
Without these products we would go back into the dark ages.

Republican "science" will do that.

Of COURSE THERE WERE LIMITS ON THESE GUYS BEFORE cu, CHUMPS. Ooops. lol

Yes, the GOP totally sux now...EUREKA- see sig- thieves and liars.

It shouldn't be hard to go find a link that proves me wrong then, why don't you do that?

Second time, dingbat dupe. All your dupe "facts" are wrong.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 50 (2010), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations and unions. The nonprofit corporation Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton and to advertise the film during television broadcasts in apparent violation of the 2002 Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act (commonly known as the McCain–Feingold Act or "BCRA").[2] In a 5–4 decision, the Court held that portions of BCRA §203 violated the First Amendment.

If you don't know about election law either, fuq yourself. There were limits before CU, DUH.

Last edited:
Of COURSE THERE WERE LIMITS ON THESE GUYS BEFORE cu, CHUMPS. Ooops. lol

Yes, the GOP totally sux now...EUREKA- see sig- thieves and liars.

It shouldn't be hard to go find a link that proves me wrong then, why don't you do that?

Second time, dingbat dupe. All your dupe "facts" are wrong.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 50 (2010), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court held that the First Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations and unions. The nonprofit corporation Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton and to advertise the film during television broadcasts in apparent violation of the 2002 Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act (commonly known as the McCain–Feingold Act or "BCRA").[2] In a 5–4 decision, the Court held that portions of BCRA §203 violated the First Amendment.

If you don't know about election law either, fuq yourself. There were limits before CU, DUH.

There was a 7-2 split that held that the BCRA unconstitutionally restricted speech by restricting electronic communications while allowing other type of communications. The 5-4 decision was about the restriction on corporations. That means that the free speech part of the decision was decided by 7 justices, not 5, which is what I said. The problem here is not my facts, it is your reading comprehension.

greedy corporations were giving 30-50x as much as unions and conservation groups to campaigns and lobbying efforts BEFORE CU. BUT WAY TO CUT YOUR OWN THROATS, DUPES! Pollution, screwing the workers and customers, and letting Wall St run wild is a great idea...

Frankie....is a Corporation that gave big money to the Democrats considered greedy too?.....or is it just a one way street?.....thanx for promptly replying....

No. They're the good guys.
The bad guys are lobbying and in Pub superpacs. And all the bad mouthing of the "lazy" and "Marxists"will never change that.

in other words .....they donate to something you agree with....so they are OK......they are no different Frankie....if push came to shove they would shove you and me under that bus without hesitation.....your problem Frankie is your way to gullible and trusting of these types.....like i have been saying.....to your face they are telling you how they are your friends,the other guys are the bad guys.....when you leave the room.....Mr. Koch walks in and high fives them....and then they have a good laugh at your expense....

Only FIVE supremes were for this- the bought off idiot Pub ones. We have great hopes for Roberts now.

WE?.....you mean the same people who hated the guy UNTIL he sided with ya?.....now Roberts is a good guy?......what happens when he goes against you again Frankie?......does he suddenly become a "bought off" Republican Dupe again?......"if your with me,your OK.....if not,fuck you".....your a fairly shallow person Frankie.....

Forum List

Back