Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied [VIDEO]

I say , let's build a prison and put every single one of those lying politicians in to rot.

benghazi-is-not-a-scandal-but-a-gop-attempt-t-L-uoTXqQ.png

Debunked BS and I loath Dubya.

Debunked you say? I would like to see your cite for that.

Name any one AMERICAN or Embassy member killed in any of those attacks

No Americans, but 60 dead. I guess embassy security is better than said, still no Republican outrage over attacks or dead people.

coulda woulda shoulda. But it won't, because there is nothing there that shows HRC did not lie.
She lied to all the families. They begged for a hearing and Obama ignored them. So the republicans did it.

That's the truth like it it not.

Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied
Is there anybody that still harbors any doubts that Hillary lied? I mean besides mental patients and those suffering from comas......

I suspect even most of the Hillary worshippers realize that she's been lying about Benghazi even if they refuse to admit it.
Even the democrats admit she lied. Whether they care or not I don't know.

So far I don't see any polls of Hillary's overwhelming support on this.

Media spin yes. Democratic support no.

How can you people keep claiming that the hearing "didn't prove anything" when it most certainly did prove a number of key things? How? Did you watch the hearing? Can you read? Have you read the transcript? Some very important facts were brought to light during the hearing, and when faced with them Hillary told a number of obvious lies and distortions.
the chair of the committee said it didn't prove anything.

but keep going.... it's amusing. stupid and ignorant... but amusing.
When did he say that?

I say , let's build a prison and put every single one of those lying politicians in to rot.

No Americans, but 60 dead. I guess embassy security is better than said, still no Republican outrage over attacks or dead people.

None of them were in the Embassy either

Deflection noted.

Debunked you say? I would like to see your cite for that.[/QUOTE]

Name any one AMERICAN or Embassy member killed in any of those attacks[/QUOTE]

No Americans, but 60 dead. I guess embassy security is better than said, still no Republican outrage over attacks or dead people.[/QUOTE]

None of them were in the Embassy either[/QUOTE]

Still no outrage, sixty dead, American embassies assaulted and bombed.

How can you people keep claiming that the hearing "didn't prove anything" when it most certainly did prove a number of key things? How? Did you watch the hearing? Can you read? Have you read the transcript? Some very important facts were brought to light during the hearing, and when faced with them Hillary told a number of obvious lies and distortions.

the chair of the committee said it didn't prove anything.

but keep going.... it's amusing. stupid and ignorant... but amusing.

Actually, the chairman said the opposite. He said the committee's investigation has brought out a number of important new facts and evidence. Go read his opening statement. Go read his comments later during the hearing, when he pointed out some of the disclosures that had come to light and that Hillary had been forced to face during the hearing.

Part of the problem is that you guys just don't care that Hillary's incompetence got four Americans killed and that she participated in a cover-up that tried to get us to believe that the attack was a spontaneous incident and not a planned assault. You don't care how much Hillary lied because you reject traditional notions of right and wrong and honesty and integrity.

No one from the far left to the responsible right really cares what the far right loonies think.

Funny how all these smoking guns from the resident ODS sufferers are coming out AFTER the failed Repub show trial :eusa_think:

:rofl: :boohoo:

Who said it "failed"? Liberals and a few RINO Republicans. The disclosures being discussed were brought out during the hearing. She got caught in numerous lies and distortions. But, of course, you liberals, being determined to see the Emperor's New Clothes, ignore the substance and the facts and simply follow what the establishment media has told you to think about the hearing.

To its credit, Fox News covered the hearing in a much more factual, objective manner and pointed out many of the same contradictions and falsehoods that others have noted.
Mike, the hearings factually failed.

regardless who does or doesn't prove a damn thing, RW's will carry Benghazi around with them like they do Bill's blowjob. The only people that really care are the idiots in their own little clan.

A List of Deadly Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Targets Under President George W. Bush, 2001-2009 | PolitiFact

Here is a chronology of the deadly terrorist attacks on United States embassies, consulates and traveling U.S. personnel during the presidency of George W. Bush. The list below does not include foiled attacks or those that did not result in fatalities (other than those of the attackers). The descriptions for each incident are excerpted from the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

Forum List

Back