Believing In A God Is Evil

Sort of like idiots who believe we evolved from apes?

People like you keep droning on about "where is the missing link"?

It is right in front of you every time you go to the zoo.

We share 98% of the same genetics as a chimp or a gorilla. Those animals were on this planet many millions of years before modern humans. Unless you think your sky fairy took an ape and gave it the extra 2% in some crazy god lab to make humans then it is beyond OBVIOUS that we evolved somehow from apes. The problem with finding intact skeletons that show all the small degrees of physical change is easy to answer,

Human beings and their ancestors were and are prey animals to the larger carnivorous animals. Even in Africa today and the Arctic you will be hard pressed to find an ape corpse lying around in the jungle or Savannah or an old Eskimo corpse up north where they got eaten or swept out to sea.

Not that many animals of any description got buried before they got consumed.
In other words, you can prove a fucking thing. Sorry, but you demand proof of the existence of God, so I'll let's apply the same standard to you. Prove your ridiculous theory of evolution. PROOF, not speculation.
You keep demanding "proof." I suspect that you have no idea what the term "proof" means.

I suspect you required no such "proof" to establish your belief in whatever alternative to evolution you subscribe to.

I certainly have no idea what you mean by the term, so why don't you provide an example of what constitutes the "proof" of the validity of your alternative to the theory of evolution?
I only demand proof when you claim you HAVE proof. So far I haven't seen any of you provide any. And I never claimed I have proof of God, so why do you keep trying to shift the burden of proof to me when it's you evolutionists who are the ones who are making the claim?

We share 98% of the same genetics as a chimp or a gorilla. Those animals were on this planet many millions of years before modern humans. Unless you think your sky fairy took an ape and gave it the extra 2% in some crazy god lab to make humans then it is beyond OBVIOUS that we evolved somehow from apes. The problem with finding intact skeletons that show all the small degrees of physical change is easy to answer,

Human beings and their ancestors were and are prey animals to the larger carnivorous animals. Even in Africa today and the Arctic you will be hard pressed to find an ape corpse lying around in the jungle or Savannah or an old Eskimo corpse up north where they got eaten or swept out to sea.

In other words, you can prove a fucking thing. Sorry, but you demand proof of the existence of God, so I'll let's apply the same standard to you. Prove your ridiculous theory of evolution. PROOF, not speculation.
You keep demanding "proof." I suspect that you have no idea what the term "proof" means.

I suspect you required no such "proof" to establish your belief in whatever alternative to evolution you subscribe to.

I certainly have no idea what you mean by the term, so why don't you provide an example of what constitutes the "proof" of the validity of your alternative to the theory of evolution?
I only demand proof when you claim you HAVE proof.
No such claim was made.

I certainly made no such claim.

So far I haven't seen any of you provide any.
For my part, it's because I know what the term "proof" means, and I'm intellectually honest enough to not require it.

And I never claimed I have proof of God, ...
I never said you did.

...so why do you keep trying to shift the burden of proof to me when it's you evolutionists who are the ones who are making the claim?
You require proof. You made that abundantly clear. And I presume you're intellectually honest... until you demonstrate that you're not by requiring "proof" of the validity of other's beliefs, where you require no such "proof" to validate your own.

No such claim was made.

For my part, it's because I know what the term "proof" means, and I'm intellectually honest enough to not require it.

I never said you did.

...so why do you keep trying to shift the burden of proof to me when it's you evolutionists who are the ones who are making the claim?
You require proof. You made that abundantly clear. And I presume you're intellectually honest... until you demonstrate that you're not by requiring "proof" of the validity of other's beliefs, where you require no such "proof" to validate your own.
Didn't you read my last post? Why are you saying the exact same thing again, are you stupid or something?

No such claim was made.

I never said you did.

Didn't you read my last post?
It is abundantly clear that I did.

Why are you saying the exact same thing again,...
The "exact same thing" was not said. Also abundantly clear.

... are you stupid or something?
We'll just reserve "stupid" for you... for reasons that are also abundantly clear.

If we can agree that lying is wrong and spreading a lie is wrong and therefore evil. Then we must conclude that believing in god and preaching the belief in god is wrong and clearly evil.

There are only truths and untruths. Truths have factual evidence to make truth self evident. Untruths are any variety of statements, beliefs or information passed on from one person to any other not supported by facts.

Religious people want to believe what they say is true. That does not relieve them of the consequences of telling or believing a lie if what they believe turns out to be untrue.

These people want to believe that they are good. Wanting to believe what you think and do just isn't good enough. Those ISIS Muslims believe they are doing good when they cut off the heads of non believers. They believe just as strongly as any Christian believes what they choose to believe.

I submit that those that want so dearly to believe in a god get busy and prove this or any god's factual existence is true or admit they have been lying to themselves and promoting a lie to others and in doing so continuing to promote a giant fraud on society. Fraud is wrong therefore evil.

Wish religious people'd read up a bit on Gnosticism. Whole female-deity spawned a male offspring deity who became convinced he was the only deity thing is worth knowing about. ;)

"One of the aeonial beings who bears the name Sophia (“Wisdom”) is of great importance to the Gnostic world view. In the course of her journeyings, Sophia came to emanate from her own being a flawed consciousness, a being who became the creator of the material and psychic cosmos, all of which he created in the image of his own flaw. This being, unaware of his origins, imagined himself to be the ultimate and absolute God."
The Gnostic World View: A Brief Summary of Gnosticism

"Gnos·ti·cism/ˈnästəˌsizəm/
noun

1. a prominent heretical movement of the 2nd-century Christian Church, partly of pre-Christian origin. Gnostic doctrine taught that the world was created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge, and that Christ was an emissary of the remote supreme divine being, esoteric knowledge (gnosis) of whom enabled the redemption of the human spirit."

And the early Catholic Church being so tolerant of other interpretations wiped them out.

Forum List

Back