Believe It Or Not

Zionism is to blame for this ongoing endless conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep them captives in Israel instead of helping to find a way to free them from Israel's bondage? And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Zionism is to blame for this ongoing endless conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep them captives in Israel instead of helping to find a way to free them from Israel's bondage? And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

So they should deport all the Pals to other arab countries and take the WB and Gaza back for Israel? :dunno:

Hey look Ima. Israel is the instigator of this endless conflict. And it is Israel's obligation to end it if indeed Israel wants peace. No Arab country was ever so cruel to Palestinians as to make peace offerings to them, build a security fence & conceed land to the Palestinians to keep them captives in their countries. Shame on Israel.

So they should deport all the Pals to other arab countries and take the WB and Gaza back for Israel? :dunno:

Hey look Ima. Israel is the instigator of this endless conflict. And it is Israel's obligation to end it if indeed Israel wants peace. No Arab country was ever so cruel to Palestinians as to make peace offerings to them, build a security fence & conceed land to the Palestinians to keep them captives in their countries. Shame on Israel.

So they should deport all the Pals to other arab countries and take the WB and Gaza back for Israel?

Good Lord NO! Israel should find a way to get Egypt & Jordan to take back Gaza & the West Bank along with their Palestinians. The last thing we want to do is still leave the Palestinians in Israel. Right Ima?

So they should deport all the Pals to other arab countries and take the WB and Gaza back for Israel?

Good Lord NO! Israel should find a way to get Egypt & Jordan to take back Gaza & the West Bank along with their Palestinians. The last thing we want to do is still leave the Palestinians in Israel. Right Ima?

So you'd give the WB to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt? Even though the Pals are neither Jordanian or Egyptian? So the Pals get screwed off their land AGAIN? :cuckoo:

So you'd give the WB to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt? Even though the Pals are neither Jordanian or Egyptian? So the Pals get screwed off their land AGAIN?
Indeed, palistanians aren't exclusively egyptian, or jordanian, they're cosmopolitically pan-arab and they may screw off to their respective homelands, of course.

So you'd give the WB to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt? Even though the Pals are neither Jordanian or Egyptian? So the Pals get screwed off their land AGAIN?
Indeed, palistanians aren't exclusively egyptian, or jordanian, they're cosmopolitically pan-arab and they may screw off to their respective homelands, of course.

All arabs in the WB and Gaza who are younger than 65 were born in the WB and Gaza, they are neither from Egypt or Jordan but their direct ancestry can be traced to what is now called Israel. So if you agree that they should go back to their "respective homelands"... well, you just fucked yourself, again.

All arabs in the WB and Gaza who are younger than 65 were born in the WB and Gaza, they are neither from Egypt or Jordan but their direct ancestry can be traced to what is now called Israel. So if you agree that they should go back to their "respective homelands"
  • Their "direct ancestry" has been, of course, best described in memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population."
  • The schmucks ran from what was palestine, and want to return to Israel, but since they call themselves "palestine" and sport palistanian passports - they've returned, of course. No more "palestines".
  • "We're so screwed!" should become the "national" palistanian anthem - Jordan seems to be going on pulling jordanian citizenship from them.
... well, you just fucked yourself, again.
It has to be said to Abu Mazen, or any other palistanian to make sense.

Winston Churchill was an alcoholic who loved to suck the juice out of a big fat brown cigar.
The rest of your post is incomprehensible, please try again.

All arabs in the WB and Gaza who are younger than 65 were born in the WB and Gaza, they are neither from Egypt or Jordan but their direct ancestry can be traced to what is now called Israel. So if you agree that they should go back to their "respective homelands"... well, you just fucked yourself, again.

your statement "all arabs under 64 born on the WB or Gaza have family background in what is today "israel" is not true----you are amazingly ignorant. What is true is that Gaza was --between 1948 and 1967 PART OF EGYPT and "the west bank" was part of Jordan. When discussing "right to go back" it should be obvious that a UNIFYING principle must be determined------- Do you believe that all people have a "right to go back"? or "should go back"? I support equal rights for all-------and once "back" all people should have equal rights in the land to which they "went back" Such a principle would create an complete end to the islamic state and shariah law thruout the world-----including saudi arabia . I do not believe you can sell you notion to muslims

your statement "all arabs under 64 born on the WB or Gaza have family background in what is today "israel" is not true----you are amazingly ignorant. What is true is that Gaza was --between 1948 and 1967 PART OF EGYPT and "the west bank" was part of Jordan. When discussing "right to go back" it should be obvious that a UNIFYING principle must be determined------- Do you believe that all people have a "right to go back"? or "should go back"? I support equal rights for all-------and once "back" all people should have equal rights in the land to which they "went back" Such a principle would create an complete end to the islamic state and shariah law thruout the world-----including saudi arabia . I do not believe you can sell you notion to muslims
The right to return to their lands is precisely what the Israeli state is based on.

The right to return to their lands is precisely what the Israeli state is based on.

why are you deflecting I did not dispute that fact-----I asked about what YOU BELIEVE is right regarding "right to return" I can explain my position-----it is Are a nation indigenous to the Middle east----specifically to the land that about 2000 years ago came to be called "palestine" Jews were forcibly expelled from that land and came to populate parts of the Middle east and Europe and Asia and the Americas------always maintaining a tie by virtue of PRESENCE sometimes in very tiny numbers in the land now called "israel" As a nation jews like all other nations have a RIGHT to live somewhere AS A NATION----logically the one place with which jews have identified for more than 3000 years is the logical place. An issue of displacement of arabs has arisen-----and a claim that they have RIGHTS TO RETURN ----a move that would destroy Israel as a nation. ---thus depriving jews of a basic right. My contention is ----if a RIGHT OF RETURN for arabs is to be recognized ----EVERYONE"s "RIGHT OF RETURN" must be recoagnized and EVERYONE MUST BE ABLE TO RETURN WITH FULL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY. My own husband was born in a country which is a CLASSICALLY SHARIAH COUNTRY-------In order to impose HIS RIGHT OF RETURN WITH FULL EQUALITY-----that country would have to give up Shariah COMPLETELY--------its not going to happen-------if you can make it so -----let me know------there is oil in the country I mentioned and he was born there and his community of jews lived there at least 2500 years------let me know when I get my Oil Well

Whoo hoo! She's back!

Winston Churchill was an alcoholic who loved to suck the juice out of a big fat brown cigar.
Enjoying life's cool. And palistanians are still major immigrants from the hood, of course, with a cigar in the wrong place.
The rest of your post is incomprehensible, please try again.
Excuses, excuses, always excuses, indeed.

why are you deflecting I did not dispute that fact-----I asked about what YOU BELIEVE is right regarding "right to return" I can explain my position-----it is Are a nation indigenous to the Middle east----specifically to the land that about 2000 years ago came to be called "palestine" Jews were forcibly expelled from that land and came to populate parts of the Middle east and Europe and Asia and the Americas------always maintaining a tie by virtue of PRESENCE sometimes in very tiny numbers in the land now called "israel" As a nation jews like all other nations have a RIGHT to live somewhere AS A NATION----logically the one place with which jews have identified for more than 3000 years is the logical place. An issue of displacement of arabs has arisen-----and a claim that they have RIGHTS TO RETURN ----a move that would destroy Israel as a nation. ---thus depriving jews of a basic right. My contention is ----if a RIGHT OF RETURN for arabs is to be recognized ----EVERYONE"s "RIGHT OF RETURN" must be recoagnized and EVERYONE MUST BE ABLE TO RETURN WITH FULL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY. My own husband was born in a country which is a CLASSICALLY SHARIAH COUNTRY-------In order to impose HIS RIGHT OF RETURN WITH FULL EQUALITY-----that country would have to give up Shariah COMPLETELY--------its not going to happen-------if you can make it so -----let me know------there is oil in the country I mentioned and he was born there and his community of jews lived there at least 2500 years------let me know when I get my Oil Well
If Israel is a real country, it shouldn't matter what religion dominates. Forcibly removing certain civilians because of their religion or ethnicity is racist and apartheid, and will make a lot of people very grumpy and revengeful. You want to compare Israel to Sharia countries? Fine, just don't compare Israel to a Western democracy with real Human Rights. Israel is no better than the Sharia country you complain about.

why are you deflecting I did not dispute that fact-----I asked about what YOU BELIEVE is right regarding "right to return" I can explain my position-----it is Are a nation indigenous to the Middle east----specifically to the land that about 2000 years ago came to be called "palestine" Jews were forcibly expelled from that land and came to populate parts of the Middle east and Europe and Asia and the Americas------always maintaining a tie by virtue of PRESENCE sometimes in very tiny numbers in the land now called "israel" As a nation jews like all other nations have a RIGHT to live somewhere AS A NATION----logically the one place with which jews have identified for more than 3000 years is the logical place. An issue of displacement of arabs has arisen-----and a claim that they have RIGHTS TO RETURN ----a move that would destroy Israel as a nation. ---thus depriving jews of a basic right. My contention is ----if a RIGHT OF RETURN for arabs is to be
recognized ----EVERYONE"s "RIGHT OF RETURN" must be recoagnized and EVERYONE
MUST BE ABLE TO RETURN WITH FULL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY. My own husband was born in a country which is a CLASSICALLY SHARIAH COUNTRY-------In order to impose HIS
RIGHT OF RETURN WITH FULL EQUALITY-----that country would have to give up Shariah COMPLETELY--------its not going to happen-------if you can make it so -----let me know------there is oil in the country I mentioned and he was born there and his community of jews lived there at least 2500 years------let me know when I get my Oil Well

From Ima
If Israel is a real country, it shouldn't matter what religion dominates. Forcibly removing certain civilians because of their religion or ethnicity is racist and apartheid, and will make a
lot of people very grumpy and revengeful. You want to compare Israel to Sharia countries? Fine, just don't compare Israel to a Western democracy with real Human Rights. Israel is no better than the Sharia country you complain about.

Again you demonstrate your remarkable ignorance "real countries" cannot have dominant religions? so of all the arab countries NONE ARE "REAL" While it is true that muslim countries do expel and/or oppress their non muslim populations which is why non muslim populations INVARIABLY become decimated in muslim dominated countries----the fact is that in Israel the NON JEWISH POPULATIONS are growing --- a clear indication to the clear minded that they are NOT BEING OPPRESSED. You should try to learn some facts and ALSO get over your obvious prejudices-------I never cease to be impressed with how ACCEPTING of any actions at all ----jihadist sympathizers are when it comes to their Jihadist bretheren but how UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST they become when it comes to Israel Israel is a reaction to the oppression of which you clearly approve that has taken place in muslim dominated countries for the past 1400 years. In fact, had it not been for that overt and horrific oppression----the country Israel would probably not exist today Jihadist lovers also like to claim that Israel consists of european jews------again not true----the backbone of the country (which actually started to become rejuvenated at the BEGINNING OF THE 1800s) are jews escaping the filth of dhimmia------the filth that bothers you not at all. Your problem in understanding the situation is based on your LACK OF FACTUAL KNOWLEGE

why are you deflecting I did not dispute that fact-----I asked about what YOU BELIEVE is right regarding "right to return" I can explain my position-----it is Are a nation indigenous to the Middle east----specifically to the land that about 2000 years ago came to be called "palestine" Jews were forcibly expelled from that land and came to populate parts of the Middle east and Europe and Asia and the Americas------always maintaining a tie by virtue of PRESENCE sometimes in very tiny numbers in the land now called "israel" As a nation jews like all other nations have a RIGHT to live somewhere AS A NATION----logically the one place with which jews have identified for more than 3000 years is the logical place. An issue of displacement of arabs has arisen-----and a claim that they have RIGHTS TO RETURN ----a move that would destroy Israel as a nation. ---thus depriving jews of a basic right. My contention is ----if a RIGHT OF RETURN for arabs is to be
recognized ----EVERYONE"s "RIGHT OF RETURN" must be recoagnized and EVERYONE
MUST BE ABLE TO RETURN WITH FULL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY. My own husband was born in a country which is a CLASSICALLY SHARIAH COUNTRY-------In order to impose HIS
RIGHT OF RETURN WITH FULL EQUALITY-----that country would have to give up Shariah COMPLETELY--------its not going to happen-------if you can make it so -----let me know------there is oil in the country I mentioned and he was born there and his community of jews lived there at least 2500 years------let me know when I get my Oil Well

From Ima
If Israel is a real country, it shouldn't matter what religion dominates. Forcibly removing certain civilians because of their religion or ethnicity is racist and apartheid, and will make a
lot of people very grumpy and revengeful. You want to compare Israel to Sharia countries? Fine, just don't compare Israel to a Western democracy with real Human Rights. Israel is no better than the Sharia country you complain about.

Again you demonstrate your remarkable ignorance "real countries" cannot have dominant religions? so of all the arab countries NONE ARE "REAL" While it is true that muslim countries do expel and/or oppress their non muslim populations which is why non muslim populations INVARIABLY become decimated in muslim dominated countries----the fact is that in Israel the NON JEWISH POPULATIONS are growing --- a clear indication to the clear minded that they are NOT BEING OPPRESSED. You should try to learn some facts and ALSO get over your obvious prejudices-------I never cease to be impressed with how ACCEPTING of any actions at all ----jihadist sympathizers are when it comes to their Jihadist bretheren but how UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST they become when it comes to Israel Israel is a reaction to the oppression of which you clearly approve that has taken place in muslim dominated countries for the past 1400 years. In fact, had it not been for that overt and horrific oppression----the country Israel would probably not exist today Jihadist lovers also like to claim that Israel consists of european jews------again not true----the backbone of the country (which actually started to become rejuvenated at the BEGINNING OF THE 1800s) are jews escaping the filth of dhimmia------the filth that bothers you not at all. Your problem in understanding the situation is based on your LACK OF FACTUAL KNOWLEGE
Not to worry, I'm disgusted at the way hard-line muslim countries are run, and at what goes down there (ex: Saudi Arabia). But what I'm saying is that Israel likes to compare itself to western democracies with real human rights, when in fact, you just put them on par with freaky muslim theocracies, which is a more apt comparison. For Israel to be part of the gang of so called real countries, as you mention, the standard is much higher, although maybe not quite "UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST". So in fact as you suggest, Israel is no better then any Allah-loving sandtrap. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
From Ima

Again you demonstrate your remarkable ignorance "real countries" cannot have dominant religions? so of all the arab countries NONE ARE "REAL" While it is true that muslim countries do expel and/or oppress their non muslim populations which is why non muslim populations INVARIABLY become decimated in muslim dominated countries----the fact is that in Israel the NON JEWISH POPULATIONS are growing --- a clear indication
to the clear minded that they are NOT BEING OPPRESSED. You should try to learn some facts and ALSO get over your obvious prejudices-------I never cease to be impressed with how ACCEPTING of any actions at all ----jihadist sympathizers are when it comes to their Jihadist bretheren but how UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST they become when it comes to
Israel Israel is a reaction to the oppression of which you clearly approve that has taken place in muslim dominated countries for the past 1400 years. In fact, had it not been for that overt and horrific oppression----the country Israel would probably not exist today Jihadist lovers also like to claim that Israel consists of european jews------again not true----the backbone of the country (which actually started to become rejuvenated at the BEGINNING OF THE 1800s) are jews escaping the filth of dhimmia------the filth that bothers you not at all. Your problem in understanding the situation is based on your
LACK OF FACTUAL KNOWLEGE
Not to worry, I'm disgusted at the way hard-line muslim countries are run, and at what goes down there (ex: Saudi Arabia). But what I'm saying is that Israel likes to compare itself to western democracies with real human rights, when in fact, you just put them on par with freaky muslim theocracies, which is a more apt comparison. For Israel to be part of the gang of so called real countries, as you mention, the standard is much higher, although maybe not quite "UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST". So in fact as you suggest, Israel is no better then any Allah-loving sandtrap. Keep up the good work.

Wrong again I "suggested" that Israel is a country in the middle east-----responding in the best way possible to the customs of the area------ie the customs of your fellow jihadists who solve their little family feuds by slitting the throats of infants and DEMANDING "respect" for their "gods"

Again you demonstrate your remarkable ignorance "real countries" cannot have dominant religions? so of all the arab countries NONE ARE "REAL" While it is true that muslim countries do expel and/or oppress their non muslim populations which is why non muslim populations INVARIABLY become decimated in muslim dominated countries----the fact is that in Israel the NON JEWISH POPULATIONS are growing --- a clear indication
to the clear minded that they are NOT BEING OPPRESSED. You should try to learn some facts and ALSO get over your obvious prejudices-------I never cease to be impressed with how ACCEPTING of any actions at all ----jihadist sympathizers are when it comes to their Jihadist bretheren but how UTTERLY PERFECTIONIST they become when it comes to
Israel Israel is a reaction to the oppression of which you clearly approve that has taken place in muslim dominated countries for the past 1400 years. In fact, had it not been for that overt and horrific oppression----the country Israel would probably not exist today Jihadist lovers also like to claim that Israel consists of european jews------again not true----the backbone of the country (which actually started to become rejuvenated at the BEGINNING OF THE 1800s) are jews escaping the filth of dhimmia------the filth that bothers you not at all. Your problem in understanding the situation is based on your
LACK OF FACTUAL KNOWLEGE

Wrong again I "suggested" that Israel is a country in the middle east-----responding in the best way possible to the customs of the area------ie the customs of your fellow jihadists who solve their little family feuds by slitting the throats of infants and DEMANDING "respect" for their "gods"
Like you say, the Israelis are going down to their level, or perhaps they were always at that level?

Forum List

Back