Believe It Or Not

The right to return to their lands is precisely what the Israeli state is based on.
I doubt that israeli state is based on the return of palistanians, but palistanians are sure free to explore the lands of their forefathers in Algeria, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and maybe thump a right of return once or twice.
So you're saying that NO arabs are indigenous to the general area known as Palestine?
Maybe some.
And if we follow your attempt at logic, don't we all descent from Lucy and her gang, who were in Africa? So shouldn't the Jews AND the arabs go back there?
Hilarious drivel!

I doubt that israeli state is based on the return of palistanians, but palistanians are sure free to explore the lands of their forefathers in Algeria, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and maybe thump a right of return once or twice.
So you're saying that NO arabs are indigenous to the general area known as Palestine?
Maybe some.
And if we follow your attempt at logic, don't we all descent from Lucy and her gang, who were in Africa? So shouldn't the Jews AND the arabs go back there?
Hilarious drivel!

So the Pals that were indigenous to the area should be allowed to go back to their land, or is that just for Jews, most of which are not from Palestine?

So tell us from where these Palestinians you speak of originated into Gaza & the West Bank if not from Egypt & Jordan.
They migrated from Mars, but it wasn't easy. When they first squatted on Mars, they started bombing Martians and killing their children because they claimed Mars was also stolen ancient Palestinian territory. And if you look closely into your telescope on clear nights you will see Islam's fourth holiest site, the Grand Pooper Scooper Mosque. Although many Muslim clerics have interpreted that when Mohammad died, his soul mysteriously flew riding on an ass-tronaut donkey to the Pooper Scooper Mosque on Mars, unfortunately the Martians did not handle the fact that the Pooper Scooper Mosque was built SMACK on top of Martians Holiest site, which the Palestinians are now claiming as their own, so they zapped their filthy asses to earth and the rest is history.

True story...
Ass, poop... something you want to tell us, Mr Gay Avatar?
You wouldn't understand human language.

Seriously Ima, try to think real real hard & just tell us from where these Palestinians you speak of originated into Gaza & the West Bank if not from Egypt & Jordan. C,mon Ima, you can do it, I know you can.

So tell us from where these Palestinians you speak of originated into Gaza & the West Bank if not from Egypt & Jordan.
They migrated from Mars, but it wasn't easy. When they first squatted on Mars, they started bombing Martians and killing their children because they claimed Mars was also stolen ancient Palestinian territory. And if you look closely into your telescope on clear nights you will see Islam's fourth holiest site, the Grand Pooper Scooper Mosque. Although many Muslim clerics have interpreted that when Mohammad died, his soul mysteriously flew riding on an ass-tronaut donkey to the Pooper Scooper Mosque on Mars, unfortunately the Martians did not handle the fact that the Pooper Scooper Mosque was built SMACK on top of Martians Holiest site, which the Palestinians are now claiming as their own, so they zapped their filthy asses to earth and the rest is history.

True story...

Seriously Ima, try to think real real hard & just tell us from where these Palestinians you speak of originated into Gaza & the West Bank if not from Egypt & Jordan. C,mon Ima, you can do it, I know you can.

True story...
Palestine.

Maybe some.
Hilarious drivel!

So the Pals that were indigenous to the area should be allowed to go back to their land, or is that just for Jews, most of which are not from Palestine?

Ima first----DEFINE "INDIGENOUS" then tell us why the issue is so important to you. Let us say a person is "INDIGENOUS" if his community has lived in a place for 500 years Does that fact give him ETERNAL RIGHTS in that place? My own husband was born in a country in which HIS community of jews had lived for about 2500 years before fleeing to palestine (that's pre 1948 palestine----ie THE LAND OF ISRAEL FOR JEWS" and SOUTHERN SYRIA FOR ARABS" ) Does hubby (with me tagging along) have "RIGHTS" in that land in which he was born?) What length of residence confers "RIGHTS"? Christians lived in arabia for more than 500 years before being thrown out of arabia by muhummad-------and jews lived there for more than 1000 years before that time. There were also zoroastrians around In history----various groups have engaged in conflict-----and SEPARATION of those groups were the answer rather than the bloodshed that you seek I am delighted that the people of southern sudan have a country now its better than constant rape and murder. I wish the Biafrans had managed to have a country -----so that a million children would not lie dead in the dust of imposed starvation

more than Jews lived in the defunct nation of israel that fell around 800 B.C.E.
The land does not belong to just one peoples but many over the millineas.
The milk has been spilt, there is no more need to debate the facts that exist today. It is time to settle the matter once and for all and make peace a reality in the Holy Land.

more than Jews lived in the defunct nation of israel that fell around 800 B.C.E.
The land does not belong to just one peoples but many over the millineas.
The milk has been spilt, there is no more need to debate the facts that exist today. It is time to settle the matter once and for all and make peace a reality in the Holy Land.
Gimmee a signal when to hit the re-set button.

Maybe some.Hilarious drivel!

Ima first----DEFINE "INDIGENOUS" then tell us why the issue is so important to you. Let us say a person is "INDIGENOUS" if his community has lived in a place for 500 years Does that fact give him ETERNAL RIGHTS in that place? My own husband was born in a country in which HIS community of jews had lived for about 2500 years before fleeing to palestine (that's pre 1948 palestine----ie THE LAND OF ISRAEL FOR JEWS" and SOUTHERN SYRIA FOR ARABS" ) Does hubby (with me tagging along) have "RIGHTS" in that land in which he was born?) What length of residence confers "RIGHTS"? Christians lived in arabia for more than 500 years before being thrown out of arabia by muhummad-------and jews lived there for more than 1000 years before that time. There were also zoroastrians around In history----various groups have engaged in conflict-----and SEPARATION of those groups were the answer rather than the bloodshed that you seek I am delighted that the people of southern sudan have a country now its better than constant rape and murder. I wish the Biafrans had managed to have a country -----so that a million children would not lie dead in the dust of imposed starvation

The problem is that the Israel apologists contend that Jews have a legitimate claim to the land because they've been there off and on for thousands of years (their claim, not mine). The only real rights that I see are held by those who owned land and were booted off, mainly arabs. Everyone else has pretend rights that can only be enforced at the tip of a gun, because their claim is so non-existant otherwise.

Oh now I get it. The Palestinians aren't just squatters on israel's land. Israel took land from Palestinians who had deeds to the land Israel took. Right Ima?

The problem is that the Israel apologists contend that Jews have a legitimate claim to the land because they've been there off and on for thousands of years (their claim, not mine). The only real rights that I see are held by those who owned land and were booted off, mainly arabs. Everyone else has pretend rights that can only be enforced at the tip of a gun, because their claim is so non-existant otherwise.

Oh now I get it. The Palestinians aren't just squatters on israel's land. Israel took land from Palestinians who had deeds to the land Israel took. Right Ima?

Why, does Israel or Israelis have deeds to the land they took?

So are you saying that land deeds mean nothing. Whoever is on the land at any given time, owns it?

So are you saying that land deeds mean nothing. Whoever is on the land at any given time, owns it?

I get the impression she's saying it.

Ima first----DEFINE "INDIGENOUS" then tell us why the issue is so important to you. Let us say a person is "INDIGENOUS" if his community has lived in a place for 500 years Does that fact give him ETERNAL RIGHTS in that place? My own husband was born in a country in which HIS community of jews had lived for about 2500 years before fleeing to palestine (that's pre 1948 palestine----ie THE LAND OF ISRAEL FOR JEWS" and SOUTHERN SYRIA FOR ARABS" ) Does hubby (with me tagging along) have "RIGHTS" in that land in which he was born?) What length of residence confers "RIGHTS"? Christians lived in arabia for more than 500 years before being thrown out of arabia by muhummad-------and jews lived there for more than 1000 years before that time. There were also zoroastrians around In history----various groups
have engaged in conflict-----and SEPARATION of those groups were the answer rather than the bloodshed that you seek I am delighted that the people of southern sudan have a country now its better than constant rape and murder. I wish the Biafrans had managed to have a country -----so that a million children would not lie dead in the dust of imposed starvation

Ima my impression of you is that you are well meaning----but very ill informed. I have really bad news for you-----In the pre 1948 era---JEWS OWNED MORE LAND IN WHAT IS NOW ISRAEL THAN DID ARABS I will explain how that situations came about---a situation which actually is one of the reasons for the conflict.

I mentioned that I have relatives who lived in a country which is now run under classic shariah law ----for more than 2500 years. They know the system very well since it was imposed on them a bit over 1000 years ago In the shariah system---non-muslims do not actually "own land" All land is called "muslim land" and owned by the muslim rulers Non muslims have a position something like that of the SERFS in the old Russia (do you know that system?) Jews--did move in and out of palestine (aka the land of Israel) over the past 2000 years-----that is real documented history. Under the islamic system they could not buy land THEN---at the beginning of the 1800s the OTTOMAN TURKS decided to allow jews to buy land and actually OWN IT (the ottomans needed money) and that IMA is the real start of the current zionist project that led to the creation of the state of Israel Sorry----but you swallowed lots of propaganda and---also -----you like the idea of the oppression jews experienced in muslim lands------ it excites you I am sure you regret the fact that Sudanese christians fought back-------and experiencing far less of the LEGAL RAPE AND MURDER AND ENSLAVEMENT that you so love Some history for you. My own mother in law-----was rescued from shariah------starting in the mid thirties. Her father died when she was ten years old. Under the Shariah law which you support----she was liable as a jewish ORPHAN to the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW which would make her the possession of the local muslim chieftain (in that country called "imam") Since jews had managed to buy land in palestine under the turks-----and the brits considered that land owned-----there was a way out for her-------so sorry to disappoint you. Now the sudanese christians crowd Tel Aviv-------those who escaped are not sex slaves in Khartoum----so sorry to disappoint you I hope that the children still enslaved in sudan will be freed-----so sorry to disappoint you No doubt you will campaign for the RIGHTS OF MUSLIM SLAVE OWNERS IN SUDAN TO KEEP THEIR LEGALLY OBTAINED SLAVES (just murder the father and you get the kids)

Ima first----DEFINE "INDIGENOUS" then tell us why the issue is so important to you. Let us say a person is "INDIGENOUS" if his community has lived in a place for 500 years Does that fact give him ETERNAL RIGHTS in that place? My own husband was born in a country in which HIS community of jews had lived for about 2500 years before fleeing to palestine (that's pre 1948 palestine----ie THE LAND OF ISRAEL FOR JEWS" and SOUTHERN SYRIA FOR ARABS" ) Does hubby (with me tagging along) have "RIGHTS" in that land in which he was born?) What length of residence confers "RIGHTS"? Christians lived in arabia for more than 500 years before being thrown out of arabia by muhummad-------and jews lived there for more than 1000 years before that time. There were also zoroastrians around In history----various groups
have engaged in conflict-----and SEPARATION of those groups were the answer rather than the bloodshed that you seek I am delighted that the people of southern sudan have a country now its better than constant rape and murder. I wish the Biafrans had managed to have a country -----so that a million children would not lie dead in the dust of imposed starvation

Ima my impression of you is that you are well meaning----but very ill informed. I have really bad news for you-----In the pre 1948 era---JEWS OWNED MORE LAND IN WHAT IS NOW ISRAEL THAN DID ARABS I will explain how that situations came about---a situation which actually is one of the reasons for the conflict.

I mentioned that I have relatives who lived in a country which is now run under classic shariah law ----for more than 2500 years. They know the system very well since it was imposed on them a bit over 1000 years ago In the shariah system---non-muslims do not actually "own land" All land is called "muslim land" and owned by the muslim rulers Non muslims have a position something like that of the SERFS in the old Russia (do you know that system?) Jews--did move in and out of palestine (aka the land of Israel) over the past 2000 years-----that is real documented history. Under the islamic system they could not buy land THEN---at the beginning of the 1800s the OTTOMAN TURKS decided to allow jews to buy land and actually OWN IT (the ottomans needed money) and that IMA is the real start of the current zionist project that led to the creation of the state of Israel Sorry----but you swallowed lots of propaganda and---also -----you like the idea of the oppression jews experienced in muslim lands------ it excites you I am sure you regret the fact that Sudanese christians fought back-------and experiencing far less of the LEGAL RAPE AND MURDER AND ENSLAVEMENT that you so love Some history for you. My own mother in law-----was rescued from shariah------starting in the mid thirties. Her father died when she was ten years old. Under the Shariah law which you support----she was liable as a jewish ORPHAN to the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW which would make her the possession of the local muslim chieftain (in that country called "imam") Since jews had managed to buy land in palestine under the turks-----and the brits considered that land owned-----there was a way out for her-------so sorry to disappoint you. Now the sudanese christians crowd Tel Aviv-------those who escaped are not sex slaves in Khartoum----so sorry to disappoint you I hope that the children still enslaved in sudan will be freed-----so sorry to disappoint you No doubt you will campaign for the RIGHTS OF MUSLIM SLAVE OWNERS IN SUDAN TO KEEP THEIR LEGALLY OBTAINED SLAVES (just murder the father and you get the kids)

I don't care about sharia sandtraps, so they and sharia have no bearing on what I said. if Jews owned land fine, I'm cool with that. What's not cool is those who lost their land in the creation of Israel, arabs or Jews, or Christians... I don't see Jews having exclusive rights in the area either if you want to talk about the past and who's been living there.

It was Israel's land to begin with. It is the Jews who lost their land in Israel due to all the Muslim Palestinian squatters who took it from them.

I don't care about sharia sandtraps, so they and sharia have no bearing on what I said. if Jews owned land fine, I'm cool with that. What's not cool is those who lost their land in the creation of Israel, arabs or Jews, or Christians... I don't see Jews having exclusive rights in the area either if you want to talk about the past and who's been living there.

It was Israel's land to begin with. It is the Jews who lost their land in Israel due to all the Muslim Palestinian squatters who took it from them.
----------------------------------------------------------

Yes...the Torah says that The Chosen Ones, though under Mosaic Law, were commanded by G-d to go and slay the Canaanites and take their land.
How many "Hail Marys" and "Our Fathers" for a million "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and "Thou Shalt Not Steal" violations?

Forum List

Back