Believe It Or Not

It was Israel's land to begin with. It is the Jews who lost their land in Israel due to all the Muslim Palestinian squatters who took it from them.
----------------------------------------------------------

Yes...the Torah says that The Chosen Ones, though under Mosaic Law, were commanded by G-d to go and slay the Canaanites and take their land.
How many "Hail Marys" and "Our Fathers" for a million "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and "Thou Shalt Not Steal" violations?

I read the torah and I do not remember any line that says "GO SLAY THE CANAANITES AND TAKE THEIR LAND" in fact-----strictly speaking---the jews of that time were "CANAANITES" they lived in the land mass called CANAAN. They were canaanites before traveling to egypt and canaanites when they returned There were other nations in the land of canaant----for example EDOMITES The Edomites were largely assimilated into the nation of Israel Jews did not actually have a war with them. Several other nations of canaan ----simply became extinct Some people believe that the nation of Sodom was destroyed by a natural disaster which may have been an outcome of a meteorite (or asteroid that landed somewhere) There were all kinds of natural disasters in the land called CANAAN-----some earthquakes and episodes of drought

The European explorers did not kill the Mayans-----they became extinct on their own too

The Canaanites were mixed tribes consisting of Jews. When Yahweh won out over Baal, they were all Jews. Not a Muslim among them to be found in the Jewish land of Caanan.

It was Israel's land to begin with. It is the Jews who lost their land in Israel due to all the Muslim Palestinian squatters who took it from them.

Yes...the Torah says that The Chosen Ones, though under Mosaic Law, were commanded by G-d to go and slay the Canaanites and take their land.
How many "Hail Marys" and "Our Fathers" for a million "Thou Shalt Not Kill" and "Thou Shalt Not Steal" violations?

I read the torah and I do not remember any line that says "GO SLAY THE CANAANITES AND TAKE THEIR LAND" in fact-----strictly speaking---the jews of that time were "CANAANITES" they lived in the land mass called CANAAN. They were canaanites before traveling to egypt and canaanites when they returned There were other nations in the land of canaant----for example EDOMITES The Edomites were largely assimilated into the nation of Israel Jews did not actually have a war with them. Several other nations of canaan ----simply became extinct Some people believe that the nation of Sodom was destroyed by a natural disaster which may have been an outcome of a meteorite (or asteroid that landed somewhere) There were all kinds of natural disasters in the land called CANAAN-----some earthquakes and episodes of drought

The European explorers did not kill the Mayans-----they became extinct on their own too

The Canaanites were mixed tribes consisting of Jews. When Yahweh won out over Baal, they were all Jews. Not a Muslim among them to be found in the Jewish land of Caanan.

It's all ancient history and has no real bearing on what's happened recently.

Hoss feathers! Today is a continuation of history, my fine feathered friend.

Good grief. Will you ever stop & THINK before you post?

For you education: Nothing in history today would be what it is without the ancient history from which it evolved.

For you education: Nothing in history today would be what it is without the ancient history from which it evolved.

You're all stuck in the past. Under your thinking, we should give the US back to the natives and get the fuck out of here. It's also like saying "I used to own that house once, so even if my descendants move around, they can always come back to that house, claim it for free and kick out the occupants at any time, since our family once owned it 500 years ago".

You're all stuck in the past. Under your thinking, we should give the US back to the natives and get the fuck out of here. It's also like saying "I used to own that house once, so even if my descendants move around, they can always come back to that house, claim it for free and kick out the occupants at any time, since our family once owned it 500 years ago".
Thats not a logical response, Tweety.

Then you get it. :clap2:

get what?

Eh, Ima. Let me try to help you by dumbing this down for you. Tell us just one event in "history" that is what it is today without that which preceeded it?
THINK IMA, THINK?

Good point. I should have known the question is beyond Ima's comprehension. You see, for Ima, today's history has nothing to do with the past. Ya gotta love Ima. Heh Heh.

Do not insist that ima THINK

Just once I would like to see something Ima has to say that makes any sense.

So are you saying that land deeds mean nothing. Whoever is on the land at any given time, owns it?
I get the impression she's saying it.

Calm down folks----Ima was never told that jews BOUGHT land in palestine.

I do not know anything about IMA it is possible that she is from a community of people that does not recognize land ownership In fact the Indians of North America did not recognize land ownership. The Bedouins ----only recently stumbled on the idea ----gypsies generally do not OWN land including those living in england and philadelphia. Ima----LAND OWNERSHIP BY PURCHASE has been a concept in the Middle east for THOUSANDS OF YEARS Islam introduced the idea that any land conquored by muslims becomes MUSLIM LAND---forever In fact any land anywhere on which a mosque is built becomes "muslim land" forever Thus--despite the fact that muslims did not BUY land in palestine-----they still describe it as being owned by MUSLIMS------sometimes they do agree that jews bought some-----but ANYTHING NOT PURCHASED FROM THE OTTOMANS BY A JEW IS--BY ISLAMIC DEFINITION----owned by muslims In fact---in islamic law----the ownership of land by a jew can be nullified by a muslim ruler. Your posts make sense if you are an adherent of islamic law

How about we try yet once again? You said today's history in the Middle East has nothing to do with Israel's ancient history of the past. And I am saying that without the past there is no history. All history, at any given point in time has evolved from antiquity. Now do you get it? Heh Heh.

You can't even explain your own question.

How about we try yet once again? You said today's history in the Middle East has nothing to do with Israel's ancient history of the past. And I am saying that without the past there is no history. All history, at any given point in time has evolved from antiquity. Now do you get it? Heh Heh.

So what? Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?

Oh now I get it. In 1948 the Jews became the Israelites.

So what? Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?

Oh now I get it. In 1948 the Jews became the Israelites.

Don't worry, I knew you aren't able to answer my simple questions. You're too busy looking for a clue. Better luck next time.

That's the imaginary past palistanians are stuck in, the groundhog day and all that, indeed.

Forum List

Back