Believe It Or Not

Regretfully it sure is now. Like I said, after the 67 war Jordan put the screws to Israel but good by giving Israel the West Bank so Jordan could dump their Palestinians on Israel.

Hey Ima, do you think maybe Jordan wants it back now? Let us pray.

Jordan put it to Israel but good when they refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank back to them for nothing in return so they could sacrifice this piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel. That event alone sent Israel over 2million more Palestinians. Truly, Jordan is the smartest player in the entire Middle East.

The West Bank isn't part of israel you duffus

I can't find any maps of Israel that include the West Bank. Got one?

FACT: All land belongs to whoever rules it at any given point in time. Consider all the Muslim lands conquered & stolen by force.

Regretfully it sure is now. Like I said, after the 67 war Jordan put the screws to Israel but good by giving Israel the West Bank so Jordan could dump their Palestinians on Israel.

The West Bank isn't part of israel you duffus

FACT: All land belongs to whoever rules it at any given point in time. Consider all the Muslim lands conquered & stolen by force.

So in other words and as usual, you have squat. I bet the Israeli government doesn't even publish maps with the WB and Gaza as part of Israel, now do they? You're so full of shit that I think it's time for you to change your Depends. Roudy will give you a hand.

Oh now I get it. All Israel has to do is "publish maps with the WB and Gaza as part of Israel & that makes it official. Great idea. And who said Ima is an imbecile?

So in other words and as usual, you have squat. I bet the Israeli government doesn't even publish maps with the WB and Gaza as part of Israel, now do they? You're so full of shit that I think it's time for you to change your Depends. Roudy will give you a hand.

Believe me sir, I have repented for once being a proud Zionist. Like I said, just look what they have become. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinians only to provoke them to violence to be free?. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever treated the Paletinians like Israel does. Shame on those Zionists.

Even I was once a proud Zionist.

Once? Can a person who sells his soul to the Devil get it back?

Considering that Israel got a country with other people living there does not make it right what israel has doen to those that lived there before the nation of Israel was renewed.Israel needs to be benevolent to the Palistinians, they are in the same place that Jews were before they had another Israel to go to.
Just as the US tried to take care of the natives in the USA after the Americans over ran this country.
you need to make peace with the Palistinians and you all get on with living and stop killing each other.

Last edited:
The Pals were never from the surrounding arab countries. Wtf are you talking about?
He's talking at the Arabs that invaded the area once the Jews arrived, that suddenly started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967. Prior to that they would call themselves Syrians, Egyptians, or Jordanians.

So prior to 1967, there were no Jews in Palestine?
Jews maintained a presence in Israel throughout history, it is a fact that Jews defended Hebron against the Crusaders 600 years ago. You know Hebron, where Muslim animals massacred the indigenous Jews in 1929, unprovoked.

Oh now I get it. All Israel has to do is "publish maps with the WB and Gaza as part of Israel & that makes it official. Great idea. And who said Ima is an imbecile?

You're the fucking imbecile who said that the WB and Gaza were part of Israel.
I guess in your tiny world, the fact that the US invaded Iraq and is now running it, that that makes Iraq now part of the US.

Oh dear me. Ima called me "a fucking imbecile." That does it. You hurt my feelings.

I guess in your tiny world, the fact that the US invaded Iraq and is now running it, that that makes Iraq now part of the US.

Oh dear me. Ima called me "a fucking imbecile." That does it. You hurt my feelings.

Ha ha ha! Good one MJ. They all use the same bullshit tactics. A while back tinmore claimed that "the Arabs never attacked the newly formed Israeli state" and as proof asked me for "maps" of where the Arab armies attacked Israel in 1948, as if they dont exist. When presented with the maps Tinmore then started asking me where Israel is on the map, as if the Arabs where attacking a ghost entity. This is all they have to counter the truth. They make requests in hopes that you won't be able to find the answers, as a last resort. Basically they are all reading off of the same stupid islamoNazi playbook that has been tried and failed miserably a thousand times.

Last edited:

You're the one who made the assertion that WB and Gaza are part of Israel. :cuckoo:

Oh now I get it. The West Bank & Gaza are not now part of Israel after the 67 war, so the Palestinians in the West Bank & Gaza are living in Jordan & Egypt, right Ima? Heh Heh.

You're the one who made the assertion that WB and Gaza are part of Israel. :cuckoo:

Oh now I get it. The West Bank & Gaza are not now part of Israel after the 67 war, so the Palestinians in the West Bank & Gaza are living in Jordan & Egypt, right Ima? Heh Heh.

Either prove that WB and Gaza are actually part of Israel or else:finger3:

Are you daft? Prove to me that they're not. Heh Heh.

Are you daft? Prove to me that they're not. Heh Heh.

Just look at ANY map of the area, they're all separate pieces. Either that or go ask the prime minister of Israel, he'll tell you.

So which is it? Are the Palestinians in the West Bank & Gaza squatting in Israel or in Jordan & Egypt?

http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Just curious Ima. Why did Egypt close the Gaza border as soon as soon as the Palestinians received their Jew free Gaza?

So which is it? Are the Palestinians in the West Bank & Gaza squatting in Israel or in Jordan & Egypt?

They're in Palestine, which right mow it's an area like saying "asia" which encompasses several nations. They are trying to establish the country called Palestine, but for some reason, the Israelis don't want them to, Maybe so they can keep stealing more land in Jerusalem and the WB? :dunno:

They're in Palestine, which right mow it's an area like saying "asia" which encompasses several nations. They are trying to establish the country called Palestine, but for some reason, the Israelis don't want them to, Maybe so they can keep stealing more land in Jerusalem and the WB? :dunno:
Palestine was never an Arab Muslim country, ever. And never will be. Therefore the land the Palestinians claim, was never their's to begin with. Even the label "Palestinian" is a fake and made up term that Arabs started calling themselves as of 1967. Fits perfectly, a bogus cause for a bogus people.

Palestine was never an Arab Muslim country, ever. And never will be. Therefore the land the Palestinians claim, was never their's to begin with. Even the label "Palestinian" is a fake and made up term that Arabs started calling themselves as of 1967. Fits perfectly, a bogus cause for a bogus people.

Gayboi, come out of the closet first, then I'll answer you.

Forum List

Back