Believe It Or Not

Ancient history matters because what is going on today in history would not be what it is today without a history of events, beginning with ancient history, that led up to what is going on today.

I understand this too complicated for you. Try the Dick & Jane board. "Look Dick, see Spot run."

How about we try yet once again? You said today's history in the Middle East has nothing to do with Israel's ancient history of the past. And I am saying that without the past there is no history. All history, at any given point in time has evolved from antiquity. Now do you get it? Heh Heh.

You can't even explain your own question.

So what? Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?

Ancient history matters because what is going on today in history would not be what it is today without a history of events, beginning with ancient history, that led up to what is going on today.
I understand this too complicated for you. Try the Dick & Jane board. "Look Dick, see Spot run."
How about we try yet once again? You said today's history in the Middle East has nothing to do with Israel's ancient history of the past. And I am saying that without the past there is no history. All history, at any given point in time has evolved from antiquity. Now do you get it? Heh Heh.
So what? Please tell me why ancient history matters, why it matters to what's going on today, why the ancient history of Jews matters more than the ancient history of others, and why, if ancient history matters and there never was a country named Israel in ancient history, should we not look to ancient history and not allow such a country to exist?
So if ancient history matters, then there was never a country called Israel in ancient history, so does that matter or not?

Oh come on now. Country, nation, kingdom, call it what you want but at least learn see the truth. Heh Heh.

History of Ancient Israel

So if ancient history matters, then there was never a country called Israel in ancient history, so does that matter or not?

Oh come on now. Country, nation, kingdom, call it what you want but at least learn see the truth. Heh Heh.
Quoted from your link:

"the history of Ancient Israel and its people began from the very dawn of time. The first set of feet to walk upon the earth was a man named Adam. All people, nations, and tribes would eventually come from this one individual. He was a man created from the very dust we sweep off our floors everyday. He was later joined by a woman, named Eve, who was taken quite literally from a rib in his chest. These two individuals, like the nation of Israel would eventually do, walked with God, talked with God, and lived together in a paradise called Eden alone with God. However, their fall into sin ended all this and has since led to the formation of the world we know today. "

:lol:

Got any other funny shit to share?

Yes I do. Do you buy what you just posted from my link? Please advise.

Quoted from your link:

"the history of Ancient Israel and its people began from the very dawn of time. The first set of feet to walk upon the earth was a man named Adam. All people, nations, and tribes would eventually come from this one individual. He was a man created from the very dust we sweep off our floors everyday. He was later joined by a woman, named Eve, who was taken quite literally from a rib in his chest. These two individuals, like the nation of Israel would eventually do, walked with God, talked with God, and lived together in a paradise called Eden alone with God. However, their fall into sin ended all this and has since led to the formation of the world we know today. "

Quoted from your link:

I don't believe in religious fiction. Anyways, the dawn of time is when Adam walked the earth? How long ago was that? :lol:

Quoted from your link:

I don't believe in religious fiction. Anyways, the dawn of time is when Adam walked the earth? How long ago was that? :lol:
Actually the physical evidence that proves Israel belongs to the Jews is even greater than the religious. There are thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove that. Meanwhile Arabs / Palestinians have NOTHING. not one artifact or ancient structure that proves they are anything but recent invadors from Arab lands.

Actually the physical evidence that proves Israel belongs to the Jews is even greater than the religious. There are thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove that. Meanwhile Arabs / Palestinians have NOTHING. not one artifact or ancient structure that proves they are anything but recent invadors from Arab lands.

The land now occupied by Israel was never homogenously jewish, there were always different religions... there. Until 1948, that is.

The land now occupied by Israel was never homogenously jewish, there were always different religions... there. Until 1948, that is.

The land today called Israel is still not Homogenously Jewish------in fact jewish law does not allow complete exclusion and in that feature is very unlike the filth you support. There is a specific law REQUIRING entry of non jews into the TEMPLE GATES and rights for non jews to observe ----and to some extent take part in activities there Did you really imagine that your comment is a "NEW INSIGHT"???? There are some primitive and disgusting and barbaric places that were made homogeneous by force --------Sow Isabel demanded a HOMOGENEOUS Spain and----of course----even today there are many countries like SAUDI ARABIA which allow only a HOMOGENEOUS citizenry--------the "others" can exist only as slave like workers and sex slaves. Right now there are some disgusting people seeking Homogeneity in other countries Like TUNISIA, AFGHANISTAN, MALDIVES, even INDONESIA Egypt is on its way to such a fascist condition--------and it may even happen to syria Iran ---of course ------is very heavy into homogeneity

I learned from this board that the Bible is just a book of fairy tales, first written by Jews & then by Christians. I'm not into believing fairy tales but how do we explain that ancient Egyptian Merneptah Stele proving Israel's ancient land?

Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If memory serves, the noun "Jersaulem" appears more than 600 times in the Torah.

In the Koran: 0 <---thats 0, as in 0, as in zero, as in not at all.

Last edited:
That is because Israel's land was stolen by Muslim Palestinian squatters who have no roots to Jerusalem.

If memory serves, the noun "Jersaulem" appears more than 600 times in the Torah.

In the Koran: 0 <---thats 0, as in 0, as in zero, as in not at all.

The land today called Israel is still not Homogenously Jewish------in fact jewish law does not allow complete exclusion and in that feature is very unlike the filth you support. There is a specific law REQUIRING entry of non jews into the TEMPLE GATES and rights for non jews to observe ----and to some extent take part in activities there Did you really imagine that your comment is a "NEW INSIGHT"???? There are some primitive and disgusting and barbaric places that were made homogeneous by force --------Sow Isabel demanded a HOMOGENEOUS Spain and----of course----even today there are many countries like SAUDI ARABIA which allow only a HOMOGENEOUS citizenry--------the "others" can exist only as slave like workers and sex slaves. Right now there are some disgusting people seeking Homogeneity in other countries Like TUNISIA, AFGHANISTAN, MALDIVES, even INDONESIA Egypt is on its way to such a fascist condition--------and it may even happen to syria Iran ---of course ------is very heavy into homogeneity

I don't support either "filth", as you call it. Both sides have done wrong things.
Jewish law excludes all kinds of people, they even limit the seats in the Knesset for non-Jews, just so they can never be outvoted as a group of Jews. But I do like your comparisons to nasty sandtrap nations, instead of real democratic ones. That's where Israel belongs, with the nasty nations.

Israel is so apartheid it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearly all living faiths, including Palestinian Muslims with voting rights in the Knesset. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are citizens of Muslim countries with representation in their non apartheid governments?

I don't support either "filth", as you call it. Both sides have done wrong things.
Jewish law excludes all kinds of people, they even limit the seats in the Knesset for non-Jews, just so they can never be outvoted as a group of Jews. But I do like your comparisons to nasty sandtrap nations, instead of real democratic ones. That's where Israel belongs, with the nasty nations.

Hello! Anybody home?

Israel is so apartheid it is the only country in the entire Middle East to have citizens of nearly all living faiths, including Palestinian Muslims with voting rights in the Knesset. Just curious, how many Christians & Jews are citizens of Muslim countries with representation in their non apartheid governments?

There you go again comparing Israel to nasty sandtrap nations. I agree, they're better than countries that stone women who've been raped. You must be proud. :D
But you can't compare Israel to a western democracy, we gave up our laws limiting which races can do what a long, long time ago.

There you go again comparing Israel to nasty sandtrap nations. I agree, they're better than countries that stone women who've been raped. You must be proud. :D
But you can't compare Israel to a western democracy, we gave up our laws limiting which races can do what a long, long time ago.

you lie again ----as so all those of your ilk "which people does 'jewish law exclude' " law exclude' " as you so jihadistly claim? does it exclude trash like you? is that your problem? you are a joke. In sum your issue is------if Israel is not PERFECT-----it is dung but the rest of the world is free to stink

you lie again ----as so all those of your ilk "which people does 'jewish law exclude' " law exclude' " as you so jihadistly claim? does it exclude trash like you? is that your problem? you are a joke. In sum your issue is------if Israel is not PERFECT-----it is dung but the rest of the world is free to stink
Why are you so hostile to admitting that israel did some wrong things and continues to? Nobody's perfect, own up to the misgivings and a solution might be able to be found. Step 1.

Finally Ima is talking sense. Israel has done & still is doing a lot of "wrong things." Just look at Israel's Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security & land concessions to provoke Palestinians into hatred & violence. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & trocket missiless. Don't that beat all?

Why are you so hostile to admitting that israel did some wrong things and continues to? Nobody's perfect, own up to the misgivings and a solution might be able to be found. Step 1.

Forum List

Back