Begging For Global Warming; As Global Cooling Becomes Obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to turn the page on the 'Great Global Warming Swindle.' It is, and always has been a NWO Globalist Government scam.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.
Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'
I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?
I'll give it a go.

I drive truck for a living. Because of Federal Government regulation, late model trucks have become increasingly vulnerable to sub-zero temps. With the latest cold snap (one which is not historical by any means in my area) my employers fleet of trucks has been cut by 1/3 due to cold related failures. Therefore, one could argue that as a direct result of government regulation, by right to earn a living has been hampered.

Here's another one. Because of regulation, automakers have not produced a carbureted vehicle for decades, despite the fact that they are just as reliable, and can be equally efficient. I would rather have a simpler vehicle that I can work on myself, but I cannot have a late model vehicle of my choosing because of government regulation.

Want more? I've got them.

One cannot, in my state, be buried on one's own property, unless one dies there and is not removed for any reason. Is it not my right to be buried where I want?

One cannot go and purchase a firearm today without going to the government and saying, "Please Daddy may I?" Even if one possesses a LEO badge!!! Seriously? If we cannot trust our police to own and use guns responsibly, who can we trust, we give them guns!!

There's plenty more, but I trust you get the point.
You got 'em, alright. And they are all bullshit. Your truck fleet cannot operate in cold weather? Odd, seems I have seen a lot of big trucks operating in some extremely cold weather. A carburated engine as efficient as a modern computer controlled fuel injected engine? You are out of your mind.
You seem to be misunderstanding me. I did not say our fleet cannot operate in cold weather. I said that because of cold weather related failures 1/3 of the fleet is out of service. Not sure if you are aware of this, but when the temperature starts to dip below about -10 F, steal and even aluminum starts to become brittle, and subject to failure. As for the Carb V. FI part. Imagine, if you will, if the tens of BILLIONS of dollars in researching FI, had been put into making carbs more efficient instead...
"“THE ELUSIVE HIGH MILEAGE CARBURETOR” By Larry D. Wagner, published by Valley Press, 1984, out of Puyallup Washington 98371. It is probably one of the best of all the books as to understanding catalytic cracking. He made an extensive study and accumulated similar evidence in his research. He claims his complex system got 85 M.P.G. in his 455 c.i. Buick and states most systems on other cars are obtaining an average 250% increase.

He was hassled badly by the E.P.A. who drove him into bankruptcy by their testings with additive laced fuels that always failed the tests.

He gives the histories of different units and relates that while giving a lecture he mentioned that a tank mechanic had told him about W W 2 use of the Pogue system and was interrupted by a ex-tank driver who confirmed the story. Later, at another lecture, another military driver claimed 50 M.P.G. using a secret box carburetor. He states also about Detroit production test super carbs that would slip out to the market. He states his fears of suppression and his hopes for the survival of this technology." For more: Super Carburetors [vapor]
Is it real? Who knows. But to say that it is "impossible" to make a carb equally, if not more, efficient than FI is presumptuous at best. Ever wonder why NASCAR still uses carbs to generate a governed 800+ horsepower out of modern v-8's that sell with maybe 400? Sure, they are anything but efficient in the race application, I just wonder what level of efficiency could be obtained with the same level of motivation...

Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'
I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?
I'll give it a go.

I drive truck for a living. Because of Federal Government regulation, late model trucks have become increasingly vulnerable to sub-zero temps. With the latest cold snap (one which is not historical by any means in my area) my employers fleet of trucks has been cut by 1/3 due to cold related failures. Therefore, one could argue that as a direct result of government regulation, by right to earn a living has been hampered.

Here's another one. Because of regulation, automakers have not produced a carbureted vehicle for decades, despite the fact that they are just as reliable, and can be equally efficient. I would rather have a simpler vehicle that I can work on myself, but I cannot have a late model vehicle of my choosing because of government regulation.

One cannot, in my state, be buried on one's own property, unless one dies there and is not removed for any reason. Is it not my right to be buried where I want?

One cannot go and purchase a firearm today without going to the government and saying, "Please Daddy may I?" Even if one possesses a LEO badge!!! Seriously? If we cannot trust our police to own and use guns responsibly, who can we trust, we give them guns!!

You got 'em, alright. And they are all bullshit. Your truck fleet cannot operate in cold weather? Odd, seems I have seen a lot of big trucks operating in some extremely cold weather. A carburated engine as efficient as a modern computer controlled fuel injected engine? You are out of your mind.
You seem to be misunderstanding me. I did not say our fleet cannot operate in cold weather. I said that because of cold weather related failures 1/3 of the fleet is out of service. Not sure if you are aware of this, but when the temperature starts to dip below about -10 F, steal and even aluminum starts to become brittle, and subject to failure. As for the Carb V. FI part. Imagine, if you will, if the tens of BILLIONS of dollars in researching FI, had been put into making carbs more efficient instead...
"“THE ELUSIVE HIGH MILEAGE CARBURETOR” By Larry D. Wagner, published by Valley Press, 1984, out of Puyallup Washington 98371. It is probably one of the best of all the books as to understanding catalytic cracking. He made an extensive study and accumulated similar evidence in his research. He claims his complex system got 85 M.P.G. in his 455 c.i. Buick and states most systems on other cars are obtaining an average 250% increase.

He was hassled badly by the E.P.A. who drove him into bankruptcy by their testings with additive laced fuels that always failed the tests.

He gives the histories of different units and relates that while giving a lecture he mentioned that a tank mechanic had told him about W W 2 use of the Pogue system and was interrupted by a ex-tank driver who confirmed the story. Later, at another lecture, another military driver claimed 50 M.P.G. using a secret box carburetor. He states also about Detroit production test super carbs that would slip out to the market. He states his fears of suppression and his hopes for the survival of this technology." For more: Super Carburetors [vapor]
Is it real? Who knows. But to say that it is "impossible" to make a carb equally, if not more, efficient than FI is presumptuous at best. Ever wonder why NASCAR still uses carbs to generate a governed 800+ horsepower out of modern v-8's that sell with maybe 400? Sure, they are anything but efficient in the race application, I just wonder what level of efficiency could be obtained with the same level of motivation...

Good ole Big Brother, always there to help. I have a relative who drives a truck for a living. And he's told me they're constantly being harassed by Government. Our Government is too big and out of control. Period, end of story.

I'll give it a go.

Good ole Big Brother, always there to help. I have a relative who drives a truck for a living. And he's told me they're constantly being harassed by Government. Our Government is too big and out of control. Period, end of story.
Want to really rile him up? Ask about the new E-logs. Talk about big brother. WOW. We can be trusted with 80,000+ lb. projectiles on the highways and byways, but can't be trusted to fill out our log books accurately? Really? Get a grip. Furthermore, until this year, there was an exemption for those traveling less than 100 air miles from their "home" terminal, and returning every day. Not any more. If it requires a CDL, it requires E-logs. Unless the company is small enough.

I'll give it a go.

Want to really rile him up? Ask about the new E-logs. Talk about big brother. WOW. We can be trusted with 80,000+ lb. projectiles on the highways and byways, but can't be trusted to fill out our log books accurately? Really? Get a grip. Furthermore, until this year, there was an exemption for those traveling less than 100 air miles from their "home" terminal, and returning every day. Not any more. If it requires a CDL, it requires E-logs. Unless the company is small enough.

Yeah, he's told me most truck drivers feel they're always being harassed by Government. It's very sad. I feel for y'all. I wish i could say things will get better, but i can't. Government continues to grow. There's no end in sight.

All it takes is one question

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Try this for a hint...

Earth is like a room with two air conditioning units, Arctic and Antarctic, each with settings 0=off and 10=maxCOOL.

The Antarctic is currently set at 9 and the Arctic is set at 1. Air that passes over the Antarctic cools 50F more than air that passes over the Arctic. The Antarctic puts 9 times the ice into the oceans vs. the Arctic, some 46 times the H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf.

WHERE LAND IS DICTATES EARTH's CLIMATE.

CO2 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE
Geologically speaking the world we live in today is rare. For most of the past 55 million years we lived in a “greenhouse” world. The “ice-house world” we live in is a relatively new phenomenon. The primary drivers were tectonic (poles isolated from warm marine currents) and low atmospheric CO2 (400 ppm). Conditions which still exist today; waiting for that next trigger event. My money is on gulf stream switch off.

Basically when the poles become isolated from warm marine currents the threshold is lowered for glaciation at the poles. The south pole has a lower threshold for glaciation than the north pole because a continent is parked over the south pole while the north pole is somewhat less isolated because other land masses are interfering with the circulation of the warm marine currents of the ocean rather than a landmass being parked over the pole.
upload_2018-1-16_9-10-34.png

co2_2-jpg.95178

Let's just hope Global Warming kicks in before gulf stream switch off and orbital forcing due to Milankovitch cycles affects temperatures (‘insolation’) at 65N and triggers Northern Hemisphere glaciation. Once that ball gets rolling, the albedo effect is a motherfucker to stop.

I'll give it a go.

Actually, NASCAR uses fuel injection since 2012......... inside-nascar-fuel-injection-replaces-carburetor

All I know for sure is this global warming

is about to freeze my ass off.....

I wish it would hurry up and get warm...

The planet cools, the planet warms.
We haven't had a cooling cycle in 100 years. We get a warming cycle, then a relatively flat cycle followed by a warming cycle that starts just about where the last warming cycle ended.

30yearsofabo.png

Can you show us the data set from 1880 that's accurate to a tenth of a degree?

It's fear mongering hysteria. It's especially disturbing that the Warming fanatics have been allowed to scare the children in our schools, with a constant daily barrage 'The Global Warming Boogeyman's Gonna Get You!' It's just wrong. It needs to stop.

The earth warms, the earth cools. That's the way it is, has been, and always will be. It's completely unnecessary to panic and surrender your freedom & liberty to a NWO Globalist Government. Because that's what this Warming-scare is all about in the end. It's only about increasing wealth & power for the NWO Global Government. Folks shouldn't play their game. Just stay calm and self-sufficient. Don't buy into fear.

As Dschrute3 and others have proven so well on this thread, global warming denialism is entirely political-based kookery. Every denier on this board, without exception, is a member of the right wing extremist fringe political cult. If that political cult didn't exist, global warming denialism wouldn't exist.

Denialism isn't the actual cult, it's just one of the many required crazy beliefs that cultists are mandated to at least pretend to believe. For example, all cultists are required to also declare how DDT is harmless, how ozone depletion is a hoax, how supply side economics works, how the media is liberal, and a whole bunch of other reality-defying mantras.

In contrast, the real science crosses political boundaries all over the world. That's because it's actual science. Climate science isn't political, unless denialist nutters try to make it so.

As Dschrute3 and others have proven so well on this thread, global warming denialism is entirely political-based kookery. Every denier on this board, without exception, is a member of the right wing extremist fringe political cult. If that political cult didn't exist, global warming denialism wouldn't exist.

Denialism isn't the actual cult, it's just one of the many required crazy beliefs that cultists are mandated to at least pretend to believe. For example, all cultists are required to also declare how DDT is harmless, how ozone depletion is a hoax, how supply side economics works, how the media is liberal, and a whole bunch of other reality-defying mantras.

In contrast, the real science crosses political boundaries all over the world. That's because it's actual science. Climate science isn't political, unless denialist nutters try to make it so.

It's been politically charged since the 1970s, who are you trying to fool?

Ever wonder why NASCAR still uses carbs to generate a governed 800+ horsepower out of modern v-8's that sell with maybe 400?

They don't. They switched to fuel injection in 2012. One of the reasons stated was the better fuel economy. That is, fuel injection is more efficient than carburetors.

---
Waving Goodbye to Carburetors, Nascar Prepares Switch to Fuel Injection
The switch to fuel injection also is intended to improve Nascar’s environmental friendliness. “This is a positive step that will provide greater fuel efficiency and a greener footprint while maintaining the same great competition we have seen on the racetrack,” said Robin Pemberton, Nascar’s vice president of competition, in a statement in February.
---

You'll now have to tell us NASCAR is obviously part of the conspiracy.

Politically charged because idiots like you have been denying reality since that time.

Politically charged because idiots like you have been denying reality since that time.

Say what? You woke up as a child and said hey teacher " glaciers melting "

The teacher says to you " no shit Sherlock they have been melting for over 18,000s years"

You nothing special child you fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back