Begging For Global Warming; As Global Cooling Becomes Obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 and 2017 were to two hottest years on record.

The only thing that PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the PARROTING has a

BIRDBRAIN....

PARROTING is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
LYING is not science
FRAUD is not science

Global warming is not science, it is fraud, fudging, and it relies on sub humans who PARROT and NEVER THINK.

Was it "warmest ever" in your neck of the woods?

Heck NO.

It was "somewhere else" but "the experts say so" so you

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:
Begging for Global Warming - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
You do realize that extreme cooling is part of the "global warming" theory, right? Thats why most are now calling it climate change. Its about changes in our ecosystem that effect weather patterns and the condition of our habitat.

I understand being critical of needless regulation, but fighting to ignore initiatives to keep a clean and healthy environment makes no sense to me.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.
Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:
You do realize that extreme cooling is part of the "global warming" theory, right? Thats why most are now calling it climate change. Its about changes in our ecosystem that effect weather patterns and the condition of our habitat.

I understand being critical of needless regulation, but fighting to ignore initiatives to keep a clean and healthy environment makes no sense to me.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.
Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'
I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?

Read More:

I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?

Your solution is more Government control of Citizens' lives, no? For instance, more taxation? Am i wrong?

Your solution is more Government control of Citizens' lives, no? For instance, more taxation? Am i wrong?
How about you answer the question i've asked you twice before asking me three of your own. I'm happy to answer anything you ask but if you want that kind of respect then show it to me first. So for the third time.

What specifically has the environmental movement done to take away your freedom and liberties?

How about you answer the question i've asked you twice before asking me three of your own. I'm happy to answer anything you ask but if you want that kind of respect then show it to me first. So for the third time.

What specifically has the environmental movement done to take away your freedom and liberties?

Look, just because the planet gets warmer or cooler, doesn't mean i have to support a total Government takeover of Citizens' lives. The planet getting warmer or cooler doesn't justify that. I'll never go along with the NWO Globalist script. I'll always fight for individual freedom & liberty.

Look, just because the planet gets warmer or cooler, doesn't mean i have to support a total Government takeover of Citizens' lives. The planet getting warmer or cooler doesn't justify that. I'll never go along with the NWO Globalist script. I'll always fight for individual freedom & liberty.
wow, did you really just dodge my question again?! Whats wrong with you? It's not difficult, just answer honestly

wow, did you really just dodge my question again?! Whats wrong with you? It's not difficult, just answer honestly

So what's your solution for 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' I'm willing to listen.

So what's your solution for 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' I'm willing to listen.
No problem, i'm happy to answer and have an honest discussion with you as soon as you answer my question.

No problem, i'm happy to answer and have an honest discussion with you as soon as you answer my question.

Just tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling.' That could help quite a bit in understanding your position.

Just tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling.' That could help quite a bit in understanding your position.
Listen man, this is your OP. I asked a very simple question for you to explain your grievance and you continuously deflect and ignore the question. That tells me that you don't know what you are talking about. I know it is easy to play critic and go after other peoples ideas, and thats obviously what you are trying to do with this conversation. But at some point you gotta put yourself out there and back up the things you say. Like I said before, i'll explain my position and respectfully answer your questions right after you show the same kind of respect to my question by answering it.

Why can't you answer a simple question? Orange got your tongue?

Listen man, this is your OP. I asked a very simple question for you to explain your grievance and you continuously deflect and ignore the question. That tells me that you don't know what you are talking about. I know it is easy to play critic and go after other peoples ideas, and thats obviously what you are trying to do with this conversation. But at some point you gotta put yourself out there and back up the things you say. Like I said before, i'll explain my position and respectfully answer your questions right after you show the same kind of respect to my question by answering it.

So, you won't tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' Ok, whatever. Your call i guess.

So, you won't tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' Ok, whatever. Your call i guess.
i've said about 5 times now that i'm happy to tell you my thoughts. But not while you are completely ignoring my question. Answer my question and then I'll answer yours. Thats how it works. What are you scared of, this isn't a hard thing

i've said about 5 times now that i'm happy to tell you my thoughts. But not while you are completely ignoring my question. Answer my question and then I'll answer yours. Thats how it works. What are you scared of, this isn't a hard thing

Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?

Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?
huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

And i asked you a question. What is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' You should have an answer ready to go. I mean, you are all-in on Al Gore's B.S., no? Just tell us our solution, and we can go from there.

And i asked you a question. What is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' You should have an answer ready to go. I mean, you are all-in on Al Gore's B.S., no? Just tell us our solution, and we can go from there.
Yup, i'm all ready to go. Just answer the question that I ask you FIRST. I don't respect people who dodge my questions to ask ones of their own. It is a petty and weak action that i'm not going to let you get away with in this conversation. So answer it or piss off

Read More:

Except you forgot about the sea temperature rising and the coastal areas are being consumed.

__MALIBU COASTLINE, 1972. HOME TO THE STARFISH__Malibu’s Broad Beach some 40 years ago, when it was 65 feet, © 2002-2013 Kenneth & Gabrielle Adelman, California Coastal Records Project, www.Californiacoastline.org.
image.jpg

Malibu coastline today:
image.jpg

__MALIBU COASTLINE, 2013. HOME TO THE STARFISH__Broad Beach today. Steven Spielberg, Dustin Hoffman, and Danny DeVito, among others, have homes there., Photograph by Mark Holtzman.

Want to explain this since you're such a fucking climate expert?

^^^This is your answer.^^^ Mr. Schrute hasn't lost any rights due to global warming awareness, he just likes to bitch about things because Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back