Begging For Global Warming; As Global Cooling Becomes Obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know for sure is this global warming

is about to freeze my ass off.....

I wish it would hurry up and get warm...
gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Climate Reanalyzer

Almost 60 F here and raining.

What?

Climate Reanalyzer

Glad for the local weather report

God damn

As Dschrute3 and others have proven so well on this thread, global warming denialism is entirely political-based kookery. Every denier on this board, without exception, is a member of the right wing extremist fringe political cult. If that political cult didn't exist, global warming denialism wouldn't exist.

Denialism isn't the actual cult, it's just one of the many required crazy beliefs that cultists are mandated to at least pretend to believe. For example, all cultists are required to also declare how DDT is harmless, how ozone depletion is a hoax, how supply side economics works, how the media is liberal, and a whole bunch of other reality-defying mantras.

In contrast, the real science crosses political boundaries all over the world. That's because it's actual science. Climate science isn't political, unless denialist nutters try to make it so.

It's been politically charged since the 1970s, who are you trying to fool?
Politically charged because idiots like you have been denying reality since that time.

Say what? You woke up as a child and said hey teacher " glaciers melting "

The teacher says to you " no shit Sherlock they have been melting for over 18,000s years"

You nothing special child you fucking idiot

Link, idiot child? LOL From about 8000 years ago to the beginning of the industrial age, glaciers were, on the average, growing. Now they are melting very rapidly. Really, you should actually try reading something on the subject you post on, that way you won't look like the total idiot you appear to be at present.

Climate Reanalyzer

What?

Climate Reanalyzer

God damn
He had his local report, I had mine. He's cold, I'm warm and wet. LOL

Climate Reanalyzer

What?

Climate Reanalyzer

God damn
He had his local report, I had mine. He's cold, I'm warm and wet. LOL

That what she said , perv

As Dschrute3 and others have proven so well on this thread, global warming denialism is entirely political-based kookery. Every denier on this board, without exception, is a member of the right wing extremist fringe political cult. If that political cult didn't exist, global warming denialism wouldn't exist.

Denialism isn't the actual cult, it's just one of the many required crazy beliefs that cultists are mandated to at least pretend to believe. For example, all cultists are required to also declare how DDT is harmless, how ozone depletion is a hoax, how supply side economics works, how the media is liberal, and a whole bunch of other reality-defying mantras.

In contrast, the real science crosses political boundaries all over the world. That's because it's actual science. Climate science isn't political, unless denialist nutters try to make it so.

It's been politically charged since the 1970s, who are you trying to fool?
Politically charged because idiots like you have been denying reality since that time.

Say what? You woke up as a child and said hey teacher " glaciers melting "

The teacher says to you " no shit Sherlock they have been melting for over 18,000s years"

You nothing special child you fucking idiot

Link, idiot child? LOL From about 8000 years ago to the beginning of the industrial age, glaciers were, on the average, growing. Now they are melting very rapidly. Really, you should actually try reading something on the subject you post on, that way you won't look like the total idiot you appear to be at present.

Say what moron?

images.jpeg

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:
Begging for Global Warming - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Dr. Mark Sircus is a fraud and a joke. The very first sentence of the article is a lie. He is a quack who is only a "doctor" of oriental medicine...I.e., fake medicine...not medicine..."woo woo". He knows less about any physical science than your typical college freshman. He misrepresents the work of climate scientists, geologists, meteorologists, and biologists. He is a paid liar who is paid to lie to gullible, equally ignorant people. This article is a joke and "Doctor" Sircus would get laughed right out of any educated company.

Climate Reanalyzer

What?
There are special classes for people that cannot read simple pictures and graphs. They start at about the third grade level just for you.

Your FAKED data doesn't cut it...
Why do fat old Indian women like you always have to be in bad moods?

Climate Reanalyzer

What?
There are special classes for people that cannot read simple pictures and graphs. They start at about the third grade level just for you.

put up the mad dog clyde.....

Deno, the science denier. "Fake data!".... Haha, failed science, blames everyone but himself....

Deno, the science denier. "Fake data!".... Haha, failed science, blames everyone but himself....

Fart Fun in Indiana...

liberal without a clue......

Fart Fun in Indiana...

Maybe that wins scientific arguments in the trailer park.... But in my educated circles, you have to do a wee bit better.

Fart Fun in Indiana...

Maybe that wins scientific arguments in the trailer park.... But in my educated circles, you have to do a wee bit better.

We know you are a liar don't we....

My trailer park has homes in it

that average around $800,000.00.

Fart Fun in Indiana...

We know you are a liar don't we....

My trailer park has homes in it

that average around $800,000.00.
Haha, sure pal. Every Trumpkin you meet on the inernet, rich and smart....yessiree

Oh there we go, Liberal losing the argument goes to the old standby. " Oh yeah you are trailer trash, stoopid and a Racist." What's really funny is my trailer park has homes similar to Deno's. Whodathunkit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back