Begging For Global Warming; As Global Cooling Becomes Obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?
huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?

^^^This is your answer.^^^ Mr. Schrute hasn't lost any rights due to global warming awareness, he just likes to bitch about things because Republican.

So please explain to us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' I'm willing to listen.

Absolutely. See, what we're gonna do, is we're gonna get Superman involved. He's a great guy. The best guy. And were gonna... See, well he's got the super breath. He can blow super cold, like, A/C in a Bentley cold. You wouldn't believe how cold. Then, we're gonna recruit his buddy, The Human Torch. Torchy is a heck of a guy. Everyone just loves this guy. Anyway, when the FAKE MEDIA tells LIES about this 'climate change' and 'global warming' garbage, we've got real life superheroes, all the BEST superheroes, to shut it down right away. #MAGA

When the liberal media FAKE news LIES about it getting too hot? That's when we bring SUPES out. That breath of his can keep things cold for a very, very long time. Very, very cold. For quite a long time. You wouldn't believe how long, it's incredible. #fakenews

Liberal MSM reports an ice age? Let them feel Torchy's heat for a while. Even after that, do you think they would be happy? No, anti American MSM can't write about me unbiased. Sad!

And that therein lies the problem. 'Global Warming' has become a political/religious cult-like belief. It stopped being about science a long time ago. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's been that way for 4.5 billion years. Some humans have just made it about politics this time around. It is what it is.

What happens if the planet is supposed to be cooling through a natural process, and yet it isn't because of man made global warming?

huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

^^^This is your answer.^^^ Mr. Schrute hasn't lost any rights due to global warming awareness, he just likes to bitch about things because Republican.

So please explain to us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' I'm willing to listen.

Absolutely. See, what we're gonna do, is we're gonna get Superman involved. He's a great guy. The best guy. And were gonna... See, well he's got the super breath. He can blow super cold, like, A/C in a Bentley cold. You wouldn't believe how cold. Then, we're gonna recruit his buddy, The Human Torch. Torchy is a heck of a guy. Everyone just loves this guy. Anyway, when the FAKE MEDIA tells LIES about this 'climate change' and 'global warming' garbage, we've got real life superheroes, all the BEST superheroes, to shut it down right away. #MAGA

When the liberal media FAKE news LIES about it getting too hot? That's when we bring SUPES out. That breath of his can keep things cold for a very, very long time. Very, very cold. For quite a long time. You wouldn't believe how long, it's incredible. #fakenews

Liberal MSM reports an ice age? Let them feel Torchy's heat for a while. Even after that, do you think they would be happy? No, anti American MSM can't write about me unbiased. Sad!

And that therein lies the problem. 'Global Warming' has become a political/religious cult-like belief. It stopped being about science a long time ago. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's been that way for 4.5 billion years. Some humans have just made it about politics this time around. It is what it is.

Not really an answer, but I really appreciate that response. It's real. I don't completely disagree!

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:
Begging for Global Warming - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Yes, the planet naturally cools and the planet naturally warms. Recently the planet has reached something more stable that can support life for much longer, and then this life tries to destroy this.

Do you know what the impact of pumping lots of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is? You don't. You don't know what might happen one day.

It's like living in a house. You can keep it clean and tidy, or you can just throw your trash around because you're lazy. Throwing trash around on the first day doesn't do anything. Nor the second or third day. But after a long while the house begins to smell, little creatures start seeing your house as a nice place to live. Maybe you have creatures that are eating through the essential parts of the house, like the support structure, the pipes, and one day something goes wrong and your house simply becomes uninhabitable.

And, what's your solution to your perceived 'problem?' Go for it.

Well, if you live in a house, you keep the house clean.

If you live on a planet, you keep your planet clean. Try and reduce the amount of shit you pump into the air. Try and use energy that is less damaging. Try and recycle your shit.
So what is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' Please, the floor is yours.
I don't think i've ever seen anybody run from a question as bad as you are doing right now. Its unbelievable. And so many easy ways to answer. You know what you need to do if you want me to engage and answer your questions... Just answer the one I asked you pages ago

So please, tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' Seriously, i'm willing to listen. The floor is yours.

Try and live more naturally.

Ok, i can live with that.

Even if global warming isn't an issue, we should be doing this anyway.

Maybe we 'should be', but should we be forced to by Government?

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:

Yes, the planet naturally cools and the planet naturally warms. Recently the planet has reached something more stable that can support life for much longer, and then this life tries to destroy this.

Do you know what the impact of pumping lots of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is? You don't. You don't know what might happen one day.

It's like living in a house. You can keep it clean and tidy, or you can just throw your trash around because you're lazy. Throwing trash around on the first day doesn't do anything. Nor the second or third day. But after a long while the house begins to smell, little creatures start seeing your house as a nice place to live. Maybe you have creatures that are eating through the essential parts of the house, like the support structure, the pipes, and one day something goes wrong and your house simply becomes uninhabitable.

If you live on a planet, you keep your planet clean. Try and reduce the amount of shit you pump into the air. Try and use energy that is less damaging. Try and recycle your shit.
I don't think i've ever seen anybody run from a question as bad as you are doing right now. Its unbelievable. And so many easy ways to answer. You know what you need to do if you want me to engage and answer your questions... Just answer the one I asked you pages ago

So please, tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' Seriously, i'm willing to listen. The floor is yours.

Should you be forced by government to not have your house as an infestation hot spot?
Should selfish assholes get to pollute the planet for everyone else?

Try to be careful about what you know and what you do not.

Simply grasping the Solar Cycle theory peddled by Fox News is walking into a trap, as the liar who came up with Solar Cycle did so from a government contract - he is part of the FRAUD, giving "skeptics" a phony and easily debunked "theory."

Here's another great clue. The "warmers" have three sinking island chains, the Marshalls, the Solomons, and one by New Guinea, and all three are sinking.... except NOTHING ELSE is....

Could that be from rising ocean levels.... or the fact that all three are....

right on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, on the subduction side.

In 3 million years, the Marshall Islands will not be just under water, they will be under the Earth's crust....

and that is the "evidence" the warmers have of "rising oceans..."

Still, i value my freedom & liberty far more than i fear the 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. The planet cools, the planet warms. Humans will either adapt to a changing climate, or they won't. It is what it is.

True this planet cools and this planet warms.
But if you look at the deforestation that takes place every year and all the dwellings, buildings, roads, pollutions, emissions to the atmosphere etc etc etc that we injected to this planet. That changes everything.
I’m not sure if you really understand that.

Read More:

Should you be forced by government to not have your house as an infestation hot spot?

Well, there's the big disagreement. Freedom & Liberty is far from perfect. But it's the only way.

What happens if the planet is supposed to be cooling through a natural process, and yet it isn't because of man made global warming?
Simple, Once the impeding pressures are overcome it will crash rapidly to its lower thermal balance point despite the offsetting influence. Once that happens the CO2 will crash as plant-life decreases and cold oceans suck up the CO2 from the atmopshere.

Last edited:
47E3A88500000578-5246347-Unusual_sight_The_sand_dunes_of_the_Sahara_desert_were_covered_i-a-4_1515415313463.jpg

Snow in Sahara desert for third time in 40 years | Daily Mail Online

Simple, Once the impeding pressures are overcome it will crash rapidly to its lower thermal balance point despite the offsetting influence.

Nerd! :biggrin: No, seriously, thanks! That made sense, I'm sure, in your super smart world a whole lot better than mine. But, the rest of us dum dums need a bit of a translation, I think. If you can expound, perhaps we would all be the better to be able to understand the explanation, amirite?

Well, there's the big disagreement. Freedom & Liberty is far from perfect. But it's the only way.

Do you know why anarchy cannot work?

It can't work because if you have no power base to control people, people will fill that void. Freedom is an illusion. People need to control this power otherwise others will try and take it.

What the Founding Fathers did was fill the power base with many different people so they couldn't all take control. The President doesn't have control of everything, Congress can slap him down, the Supreme Court can slap him down. The same with Congress, the same with the Supreme Court. No one person has enough power to be able to take over. It's different in other countries.

By separating the power, you're more likely to protect this freedom. However, the US govt sells itself to those who are willing to spend money on them. They're taking freedom away from people and replacing it with a post it note which says "you have freedom" on it. It's the narrative. Sure, you have more freedom than others, like China for example, though the problem is in China you can't discuss politics openly, in the US you can, but the rich have managed to control the conversation so that people are talking about what they want them to talk about in the manner they want them to talk about.

Freedom is often an illusion.

But back to freedom being more important than having a planet to live on. I disagree. I think balance is the way forward. I think that society exists so that people can co-exist together. Co-existing is important.

The right will often say "we're for individual freedom" but then spend a lot of time saying that people need to have morals, morals are a way of forcing people to accept a way that helps people live together in society.

We look at drugs and say "They cause problems in society, we need to solve this problem", we ban many drugs, or we force people to go to doctors to get prescriptions. This is about society first, individual second.

Again, I believe that there needs to be a balance between individual and society. When an individual does something that impacts society negatively, then we say, no.

Human Rights are just that too. We say "You can do whatever you like, AS LONG AS you don't infringe on the rights of others".

Does polluting the world not infringe upon my rights?

We can go without food for a week or more.
We can go without water for days and days.
We can go without oxygen for like 2 minutes (or 20 if you train yourself massively).

The air we breathe is the most important thing because our bodies don't hold oxygen for long. We need to protect that. We all breathe this air. Why should you be able to pollute it so I have to breathe the polluted air?

Read More:
You do realize that extreme cooling is part of the "global warming" theory, right? Thats why most are now calling it climate change. Its about changes in our ecosystem that effect weather patterns and the condition of our habitat.

I understand being critical of needless regulation, but fighting to ignore initiatives to keep a clean and healthy environment makes no sense to me.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.
Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'
You mean that if you install solar on your house, and are independent of the utilities and oil companies for energy for your home and fuel for your vehicle, that you have handed power over to the government? How so? And if the utilities, as they are doing in Texas, are going big time to solar and wind, that changes the fact that you are still buying electricity from them? What the hell is your reasoning that going to cheaper renewables for electricity, whether as an individual, or a utility, is handing power over to the government? Seems you have a logic disconnect here.

The planet cools, the planet warms.
We haven't had a cooling cycle in 100 years. We get a warming cycle, then a relatively flat cycle followed by a warming cycle that starts just about where the last warming cycle ended.

30yearsofabo.png

Read More:
You do realize that extreme cooling is part of the "global warming" theory, right? Thats why most are now calling it climate change. Its about changes in our ecosystem that effect weather patterns and the condition of our habitat.

I understand being critical of needless regulation, but fighting to ignore initiatives to keep a clean and healthy environment makes no sense to me.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.
Which of your freedoms are being taken away by environmental efforts? Be specific

BTW. I have a few in my local community that involve building permits and development restrictions that I take issue with and I speak out against. However as a whole, the movement is beneficial to our world and for future generations.

It's a NWO Globalist Elite scam. Even if there is 'Global Warming', i'm not willing to give up freedom & liberty and hand more power & control over to Government. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's not a Government issue. I'm willing to take my chances with the 'Global Warming Boogeyman.'
You mean that if you install solar on your house, and are independent of the utilities and oil companies for energy for your home and fuel for your vehicle, that you have handed power over to the government? How so? And if the utilities, as they are doing in Texas, are going big time to solar and wind, that changes the fact that you are still buying electricity from them? What the hell is your reasoning that going to cheaper renewables for electricity, whether as an individual, or a utility, is handing power over to the government? Seems you have a logic disconnect here.
Explains why has has been running from that question

Read More:

I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?
I'll give it a go.

I drive truck for a living. Because of Federal Government regulation, late model trucks have become increasingly vulnerable to sub-zero temps. With the latest cold snap (one which is not historical by any means in my area) my employers fleet of trucks has been cut by 1/3 due to cold related failures. Therefore, one could argue that as a direct result of government regulation, by right to earn a living has been hampered.

Here's another one. Because of regulation, automakers have not produced a carbureted vehicle for decades, despite the fact that they are just as reliable, and can be equally efficient. I would rather have a simpler vehicle that I can work on myself, but I cannot have a late model vehicle of my choosing because of government regulation.

Want more? I've got them.

One cannot, in my state, be buried on one's own property, unless one dies there and is not removed for any reason. Is it not my right to be buried where I want?

One cannot go and purchase a firearm today without going to the government and saying, "Please Daddy may I?" Even if one possesses a LEO badge!!! Seriously? If we cannot trust our police to own and use guns responsibly, who can we trust, we give them guns!!

There's plenty more, but I trust you get the point.

I just asked you how your freedom and liberty has been effected and you completely ignored my question. Want to try again?
I'll give it a go.

I drive truck for a living. Because of Federal Government regulation, late model trucks have become increasingly vulnerable to sub-zero temps. With the latest cold snap (one which is not historical by any means in my area) my employers fleet of trucks has been cut by 1/3 due to cold related failures. Therefore, one could argue that as a direct result of government regulation, by right to earn a living has been hampered.

Here's another one. Because of regulation, automakers have not produced a carbureted vehicle for decades, despite the fact that they are just as reliable, and can be equally efficient. I would rather have a simpler vehicle that I can work on myself, but I cannot have a late model vehicle of my choosing because of government regulation.

One cannot, in my state, be buried on one's own property, unless one dies there and is not removed for any reason. Is it not my right to be buried where I want?

One cannot go and purchase a firearm today without going to the government and saying, "Please Daddy may I?" Even if one possesses a LEO badge!!! Seriously? If we cannot trust our police to own and use guns responsibly, who can we trust, we give them guns!!

Thanks for answering and giving direct answers. Though I have counter arguments for each of your points I’m not here to get in a regulation squabble. This is a thread about environmental efforts. Your first two examples do address the topic however so I’ll speak to those. Your Truck components could have been failing because we are now using cheaper less reliable parts from Asia instead of American made. It’s been a common problem across the board in the auto industry. We’ve been going cheap over reliable. Also, nothing is stopping you from buying a kit car or old muscle car to work on and fix up. We also used to shovel coal to power our trains. New technology has always phased out older Technology. Now with situations where regulation has produced a detriment to your livelihood, like your truck example, I think you have a very strong case to call for reforms to those regulations

I do agree with you that there are plenty of needless regulations that could and should be looked at. There are usually two sides to each argument and I think there is nothing wrong to bring specific issues up for discussion and review.

I'll give it a go.

You got 'em, alright. And they are all bullshit. Your truck fleet cannot operate in cold weather? Odd, seems I have seen a lot of big trucks operating in some extremely cold weather. A carburated engine as efficient as a modern computer controlled fuel injected engine? You are out of your mind.

Read More:

Uhm could it be retard you never get your investment back with solar panels on your roof?

Uhm could it be retard you never get your investment back with solar panels on your roof?
Could it be that you absolutely never check anything out, just continue to pull stupid statements out of your ample ass? Of course, one could do a bit of research;

The Typical Solar Panel Payback Period | Solar Power Now

Now if you add a couple of powerwalls from Tesla to that, you can become independent of the grid to the point that an extended blackout simply means that you ration of the use of your power until the utility gets the electricity back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back