Begging For Global Warming; As Global Cooling Becomes Obvious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you won't tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' Ok, whatever. Your call i guess.
i've said about 5 times now that i'm happy to tell you my thoughts. But not while you are completely ignoring my question. Answer my question and then I'll answer yours. Thats how it works. What are you scared of, this isn't a hard thing

Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?
huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

And i asked you a question. What is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' You should have an answer ready to go. I mean, you are all-in on Al Gore's B.S., no? Just tell us our solution, and we can go from there.
Yup, i'm all ready to go. Just answer the question that I ask you FIRST. I don't respect people who dodge my questions to ask ones of their own. It is a petty and weak action that i'm not going to let you get away with in this conversation. So answer it or piss off

Well, i see you're the one who's dodging. You should have a solution ready to be explained. I already told you i'm not panicking over 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I know the fear mongering is just about advancing more Globalist Government control of Citizens' lives. But i'm still interested in hearing your solution to the 'problem.' I'm willing to listen. Go for it.

__NANTUCKET COASTLINE, 2003. CLIFF-HANGERS__Houses on Baxter Road, on Nantucket, in 2003.

Photo on right: Houses on Baxter Road, Nantucket now.
by Jim Powers*/The Inquirer and Mirror*; right, by George Riethof.

image.jpg

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:
Begging for Global Warming - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
You do realize that extreme cooling is part of the "global warming" theory, right? Thats why most are now calling it climate change. Its about changes in our ecosystem that effect weather patterns and the condition of our habitat.

I understand being critical of needless regulation, but fighting to ignore initiatives to keep a clean and healthy environment makes no sense to me.

I will admit, 'Global Cooling' is much more concerning than 'Global Warming.' Human beings don't do well in harsh cold climates. But still, i value my freedom & liberty much more than i fear the 'Global Warming' and 'Global Cooling' Boogeyman. I won't panic either way. The planet cools, the planet warms. It is what it is.

Except you forgot about the sea temperature rising and the coastal areas are being consumed.

__MALIBU COASTLINE, 1972. HOME TO THE STARFISH__Malibu’s Broad Beach some 40 years ago, when it was 65 feet, © 2002-2013 Kenneth & Gabrielle Adelman, California Coastal Records Project, www.Californiacoastline.org.
image.jpg

Malibu coastline today:
image.jpg

__MALIBU COASTLINE, 2013. HOME TO THE STARFISH__Broad Beach today. Steven Spielberg, Dustin Hoffman, and Danny DeVito, among others, have homes there., Photograph by Mark Holtzman.

Want to explain this since you're such a fucking climate expert?

Humans should have known better than building civilizations so close to the ocean. Native Americans knew better. Stupid greedy humans. That's the real problem.

Listen man, this is your OP. I asked a very simple question for you to explain your grievance and you continuously deflect and ignore the question. That tells me that you don't know what you are talking about. I know it is easy to play critic and go after other peoples ideas, and thats obviously what you are trying to do with this conversation. But at some point you gotta put yourself out there and back up the things you say. Like I said before, i'll explain my position and respectfully answer your questions right after you show the same kind of respect to my question by answering it.

So, you won't tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Global Cooling?' Ok, whatever. Your call i guess.
i've said about 5 times now that i'm happy to tell you my thoughts. But not while you are completely ignoring my question. Answer my question and then I'll answer yours. Thats how it works. What are you scared of, this isn't a hard thing

Well personally, i don't fear 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'm good. I'm prepared. Maybe you should get prepared too?
huh, where did that statement come from? I asked what specifically about the environment movement has taken away your freedom and liberty. I'm looking for specific examples.

^^^This is your answer.^^^ Mr. Schrute hasn't lost any rights due to global warming awareness, he just likes to bitch about things because Republican.

So please explain to us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' I'm willing to listen.

And i asked you a question. What is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' You should have an answer ready to go. I mean, you are all-in on Al Gore's B.S., no? Just tell us our solution, and we can go from there.
Yup, i'm all ready to go. Just answer the question that I ask you FIRST. I don't respect people who dodge my questions to ask ones of their own. It is a petty and weak action that i'm not going to let you get away with in this conversation. So answer it or piss off

Well, i see you're the one who's dodging. You should have a solution ready to be explained. I already told you i'm not panicking over 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I know the fear mongering is just about advancing more Globalist Government control of Citizens' lives. But i'm still interested in hearing your solution to the 'problem.' I'm willing to listen. Go for it.
I didn't ask if you were Pancking. WTF are you smoking. Do I need to type it out again? I've written it like 10 times?

Yes, i have an answer to your question but before we change the conversation to your question you have to answer mine, thats how it works. Seriously, whats wrong with you?

I didn't ask if you were Pancking. WTF are you smoking. Do I need to type it out again? I've written it like 10 times?

Yes, i have an answer to your question but before we change the conversation to your question you have to answer mine, thats how it works. Seriously, whats wrong with you?

So what is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' Please, the floor is yours.

So what is your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling?' Please, the floor is yours.
I don't think i've ever seen anybody run from a question as bad as you are doing right now. Its unbelievable. And so many easy ways to answer. You know what you need to do if you want me to engage and answer your questions... Just answer the one I asked you pages ago

I believe it's all about the sun.

No, you PARROTED some BS about that without the slightest clue about actual evidence, which there is NONE.

We need a serious climate education here.

First of all, what is an ICE AGE?

Is an ICE AGE when all the planet cools at once, or are ICE AGES continent specific?

Here's a good place to start...

One million years ago, Greenland was fully green, while North America was covered with ice down to Indiana.

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed, all at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, so what did Co2 have to do with either event???

A: nothing

Greenland's plate moved NW, and NA's plate moved SW... and THAT is what caused it.

Regardless, i won't surrender my freedom & liberty to NWO Globalists. I won't panic over 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'll survive because i'm prepared. I don't depend solely on Government to take care of me. I would advise folks to get prepared. Don't rely on Government solely for survival. Because Government can't and won't save everyone. Best to become self-sufficient. That's how i feel anyway.
Sounds like you already did Panic, super dupe.

The planet cools, the planet warms. That's the way it's been for 4.5 billion years. Why are so many so willing to give up their freedom & liberty and hand absolute power & control over to Government? I just don't understand the hysterical panic.

As each day passes the evidence climbs, as predicted by scientists (not politicians and Popes), that a steep drop of temperatures would ensue—first dropping temperatures to where they were in the very cold late 1800s and then going down from there to ice age conditions that will threaten a great part of the northern latitudes over the next 10 years.

We are not ready for any of this mentally or in any other way thanks to people like former president Obama, the Pope, and let’s never forget Al Gore. Some of the most unscrupulous people have been championing the cause of man-made global warming even though the science and actual conditions on the ground have been showing for ten years that there is no such thing as man-made warming.

It has been a big snow job, pure propaganda and now the gig is up as it starts snowing in Florida of all places. Now we have temperatures crashing, almost the entire continental United States frozen over,...

Read More:

Lew Rockwell must be an idiot.

ALL weather is a function of ONE THING... heat (energy).

Climate change means longer colder winters and longer hotter summers... eventually the end of Spring and Fall.

You're welcome.

I don't think i've ever seen anybody run from a question as bad as you are doing right now. Its unbelievable. And so many easy ways to answer. You know what you need to do if you want me to engage and answer your questions... Just answer the one I asked you pages ago

So please, tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' Seriously, i'm willing to listen. The floor is yours.

I believe it's all about the sun.

No, you PARROTED some BS about that without the slightest clue about actual evidence, which there is NONE.

We need a serious climate education here.

First of all, what is an ICE AGE?

Is an ICE AGE when all the planet cools at once, or are ICE AGES continent specific?

Here's a good place to start...

One million years ago, Greenland was fully green, while North America was covered with ice down to Indiana.

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed, all at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, so what did Co2 have to do with either event???

A: nothing

Greenland's plate moved NW, and NA's plate moved SW... and THAT is what caused it.

Regardless, i won't surrender my freedom & liberty to NWO Globalists. I won't panic over 'Global Warming' or 'Global Cooling.' I'll survive because i'm prepared. I don't depend solely on Government to take care of me. I would advise folks to get prepared. Don't rely on Government solely for survival. Because Government can't and won't save everyone. Best to become self-sufficient. That's how i feel anyway.
Sounds like you already did Panic, super dupe.

Nope, the exact opposite. I could care less about the 'Global Warming/Cooling' fear mongering. I'm always prepared. But please, do tell us your solution to the 'problem.' I'm willing to listen.

Read More:

Yes, the planet naturally cools and the planet naturally warms. Recently the planet has reached something more stable that can support life for much longer, and then this life tries to destroy this.

Do you know what the impact of pumping lots of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is? You don't. You don't know what might happen one day.

It's like living in a house. You can keep it clean and tidy, or you can just throw your trash around because you're lazy. Throwing trash around on the first day doesn't do anything. Nor the second or third day. But after a long while the house begins to smell, little creatures start seeing your house as a nice place to live. Maybe you have creatures that are eating through the essential parts of the house, like the support structure, the pipes, and one day something goes wrong and your house simply becomes uninhabitable.

Read More:

Lew Rockwell must be an idiot.

ALL weather is a function of ONE THING... heat (energy).

Climate change means longer colder winters and longer hotter summers... eventually the end of Spring and Fall.

You're welcome.

So what's your 'solution?' Please enlighten us.

So please, tell us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' Seriously, i'm willing to listen. The floor is yours.

Try and live more naturally.

Read More:

Yes, the planet naturally cools and the planet naturally warms. Recently the planet has reached something more stable that can support life for much longer, and then this life tries to destroy this.

Do you know what the impact of pumping lots of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere is? You don't. You don't know what might happen one day.

It's like living in a house. You can keep it clean and tidy, or you can just throw your trash around because you're lazy. Throwing trash around on the first day doesn't do anything. Nor the second or third day. But after a long while the house begins to smell, little creatures start seeing your house as a nice place to live. Maybe you have creatures that are eating through the essential parts of the house, like the support structure, the pipes, and one day something goes wrong and your house simply becomes uninhabitable.

And, what's your solution to your perceived 'problem?' Go for it.

Ok, i can live with that.

^^^This is your answer.^^^ Mr. Schrute hasn't lost any rights due to global warming awareness, he just likes to bitch about things because Republican.

So please explain to us your solution to 'Global Warming/Cooling.' I'm willing to listen.

Absolutely. See, what we're gonna do, is we're gonna get Superman involved. He's a great guy. The best guy. And were gonna... See, well he's got the super breath. He can blow super cold, like, A/C in a Bentley cold. You wouldn't believe how cold. Then, we're gonna recruit his buddy, The Human Torch. Torchy is a heck of a guy. Everyone just loves this guy. Anyway, when the FAKE MEDIA tells LIES about this 'climate change' and 'global warming' garbage, we've got real life superheroes, all the BEST superheroes, to shut it down right away. #MAGA

When the liberal media FAKE news LIES about it getting too hot? That's when we bring SUPES out. That breath of his can keep things cold for a very, very long time. Very, very cold. For quite a long time. You wouldn't believe how long, it's incredible. #fakenews

Liberal MSM reports an ice age? Let them feel Torchy's heat for a while. Even after that, do you think they would be happy? No, anti American MSM can't write about me unbiased. Sad!

Absolutely. See, what we're gonna do, is we're gonna get Superman involved. He's a great guy. The best guy. And were gonna... See, well he's got the super breath. He can blow super cold, like, A/C in a Bentley cold. You wouldn't believe how cold. Then, we're gonna recruit his buddy, The Human Torch. Torchy is a heck of a guy. Everyone just loves this guy. Anyway, when the FAKE MEDIA tells LIES about this 'climate change' and 'global warming' garbage, we've got real life superheroes, all the BEST superheroes, to shut it down right away. #MAGA

When the liberal media FAKE news LIES about it getting too hot? That's when we bring SUPES out. That breath of his can keep things cold for a very, very long time. Very, very cold. For quite a long time. You wouldn't believe how long, it's incredible. #fakenews

Liberal MSM reports an ice age? Let them feel Torchy's heat for a while. Even after that, do you think they would be happy? No, anti American MSM can't write about me unbiased. Sad!

And that therein lies the problem. 'Global Warming' has become a political/religious cult-like belief. It stopped being about science a long time ago. The planet cools, the planet warms. It's been that way for 4.5 billion years. Some humans have just made it about politics this time around. It is what it is.

Read More:

And, what's your solution to your perceived 'problem?' Go for it.

Well, if you live in a house, you keep the house clean.

If you live on a planet, you keep your planet clean. Try and reduce the amount of shit you pump into the air. Try and use energy that is less damaging. Try and recycle your shit.

Ok, i can live with that.

Even if global warming isn't an issue, we should be doing this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back