Been Days Since Puerto Rico Disaster.Have We Heard From The 250 Million Dollar Clintons Yet?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Now where was all of that money supposed to go to? Maybe helping those in need? Those in dire straights? The homeless/almost homeless?
Hmm?
Bill and Hillary sure have stayed quiet all of this time while thousands still stranded on PR are starving/some dying.
So, can anyone explain why they are ignoring this crisis..being thats what the Clinton Foundation is for?
:eusa_think:

Let's see, Bill Clinton along with the other real presidents has raised money for Puerto Rico.

Hillary Clinton appears to be on the ball more than Trump.

Clinton pressed Trump to deploy hospital ship Comfort to Puerto Rico. Now it’s preparing to go.

President Trump gave a million to hurricane relief efforts, how much did the Democrat X's come up with? ( show the link please)

Trump's $1 million Harvey relief donation will be split among 12 charities

President Trump's inaugural committee will give $3 million to hurricane relief

Last edited:
  • Banned
Let's see, Bill Clinton along with the other real presidents has raised money for Puerto Rico.

Clinton pressed Trump to deploy hospital ship Comfort to Puerto Rico. Now it’s preparing to go.

President Trump gave a million to hurricane relief efforts, how much did the Democrat X's come up with? ( show the link please)
Hillary could at least take a plane to PR and take part handing out the basic neccessities like other are doing.

His own money? Are you sure about that?

White House walks back promise about Trump donating his ‘personal money’ to Harvey victims

Hillary could at least take a plane to PR and take part handing out the basic neccessities like other are doing.

That's kind of dumb.

i have to see any leading democrat go on TV and pledge between one and 100 Million dollars to help those in need regarding the PR crisis

i have to see any leading democrat go on TV and pledge between one and 100 Million dollars to help those in need regarding the PR crisis

I don't recall Trump specifically pledging his own money.

i wonder how many generators u can buy for 250 M?

They're not in power, dumbass. But Hillary did tell Trumpy to send the Hospital ship and he did.

White House walks back promise about Trump donating his ‘personal money’ to Harvey victims

What, where's the link for BJ Bill, Obama and Carter. Joy boy?

(The crappy link you provided is just whiny fake news.)... :lol:

:2up: Now where was all of that money supposed to go to? Maybe helping those in need? Those in dire straights? The homeless/almost homeless?
Hmm?
Bill and Hillary sure have stayed quiet all of this time while thousands still stranded on PR are starving/some dying.
So, can anyone explain why they are ignoring this crisis..being thats what the Clinton Foundation is for?
:eusa_think:
Too bad NFL players don't have extra money to send.

That's kind of dumb.

Joy boy, all you've offered up so far is lies, whines and crap, I suspect that's all you've got.

What, where's the link for BJ Bill, Obama and Carter. Joy boy?

(The crappy link you provided is just whiny fake news.)... :lol:

Did I make a claim that they personally gave money like you did about Trump? It seems you owe me a link.

That's kind of dumb.

Joy boy, all you've offered up so far is lies, whines and crap, I suspect that's all you've got.

What did I lie about? Quote me.

Forum List

Back