QUESTION, how does kneeling during the anthem make the USA a better place

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
I mean, what is accomplished other than making the NFL lose money?

Is racism less?
Do more poor black youths get jobs?
What changes?

Clue.....the NFL loses money, nothing else changes

Is racism less?
What changes?

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.

Is racism less?
What changes?

The entire thing is based on access to national television and delusions of approval from liked-minded, liberal idiots. They thrive on this kind of shit!

Is racism less?
What changes?

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

• Banned

Is racism less?
What changes?

LOL are you actually dumb enough to believe that threads here that are read by 20 to 30 people maximum are going to change the USA....................

Sheesh u r dumb

It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.

• Banned
It brings closer that point at which the US finally has a conversation about race.
Who is going to read and write for the NFL players who can't actually read or write?

Is racism less?
What changes?

Because those football players are taking a knee on nationwide television, all those black yutes in Chicago will miraculously break out in a chorus of "Kumbaya" with 5-part harmony, roast some marshmallows over a camp fire, and will stop shooting the hell out of each other.

Had you going there for a second, didn't I? :biggrin:

HeyJackass!

Is racism less?
What changes?

Want more Trump?
The left obviously do.

Is racism less?
What changes?

Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

Yes, Lots of bad people kill other people for all kinds of reasons. Always have----always will. The focus right now is bad cops who kill too many blacks for no reason. We can do another group next,if you want to, but you have to wait your turn.

Forum List

Back