Been Days Since Puerto Rico Disaster.Have We Heard From The 250 Million Dollar Clintons Yet?

It was already prepped up and ready to go and btw. who listens to Hillary but liberal imbeciles and seditionists.

It should have been there by now.

Okay, I understand .. you just to whine and play games..

View attachment 152175

It was called out days ago, the administration did not prepare. I have no idea how much involvement Trump himself had, probably little to none, who would want him to? Just the same, the buck stops with him.

Eh, you're just a waste time, just stick your head back up where the sun doesn't shine...
all the dems are like this, they dont want to hear the facts,,,everything is either bush'/trumps fault. even WW2

Yup... I'm glad Trump's giving these liberal hypocrites every opportunity to make complete asses of themselves and they predictably always take the bait.

why trump won.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see, Bill Clinton along with the other real presidents has raised money for Puerto Rico.

Hillary Clinton appears to be on the ball more than Trump.

Clinton pressed Trump to deploy hospital ship Comfort to Puerto Rico. Now it’s preparing to go.

President Trump gave a million to hurricane relief efforts, how much did the Democrat X's come up with? ( show the link please)

Trump's $1 million Harvey relief donation will be split among 12 charities

President Trump's inaugural committee will give $3 million to hurricane relief
even if the foundation was current with about 300Mill. and Trump asked them to donate 200M to PR? u think the Clintons would do it?

They're not in power, dumbass. But Hillary did tell Trumpy to send the Hospital ship and he did.
Clintons have no money to help PR?
I'm sure they will be donating and holding fundraisers and raising a ton of money, just like Bill Clinton and George W. did for Haiti, and just like Bill Clinton and George H.W. did for the 2005 Asian tsunami.

Bill Clinton has raised more money for charity than most people alive.

But right now, they can't eat money in PR. They need presidential leadership but get an incompetent golfer-in-chief.

They're not in power, dumbass. But Hillary did tell Trumpy to send the Hospital ship and he did.
I'm sure they will be donating and holding fundraisers and raising a ton of money, just like Bill Clinton and George W. did for Haiti, and just like Bill Clinton and George H.W. did for the 2005 Asian tsunami.

But right now, they can't eat money in PR. They need presidential leadership but get an incompetent golfer-in-chief.

Be sure and post it up when they do, k? I don't see that happening,at all.

Let's see, Bill Clinton along with the other real presidents has raised money for Puerto Rico.

Hillary Clinton appears to be on the ball more than Trump.

Clinton pressed Trump to deploy hospital ship Comfort to Puerto Rico. Now it’s preparing to go.

President Trump gave a million to hurricane relief efforts, how much did the Democrat X's come up with? ( show the link please)

Trump's $1 million Harvey relief donation will be split among 12 charities

President Trump's inaugural committee will give $3 million to hurricane relief
even if the foundation was current with about 300Mill. and Trump asked them to donate 200M to PR? u think the Clintons would do it?

Nope... much like Obama they have their priorities...

21369210_10155713530888588_2675102615195772993_n.jpg

Hillary could at least take a plane to PR and take part handing out the basic neccessities like other are doing.
How many trips has Trump's private jet made to PR?

Mnuchin?
DeVoss?
Wilbur Ross?
Gary Cohn?

They all have private jets.

Mark Cuban sent his jet there with supplies 4-5 days ago.
Mike Bloomberg sent his jet there 6-7 days ago.
Governor Cuomo has been sending supplies and people since a few days after the hurricane.

Where's Trumpy? Where's the Army Corp of Engineers? Where are the helicoptor airdrops of supplies to the countryside?

He's a demented psychopath.

I detect hypocrisy..

Obama puts vacation above American people amid deadly Louisiana flooding

During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising

Last edited:

I think the point is Trump is literally picking a fight with the mayor of San Juan via tweet from his golf course while she is simply trying to get anyone's attention in the federal government.

That's a big difference than the federal government doing Louisiana right while the President golfs.

I think the point is Trump is literally picking a fight with the mayor of San Juan via tweet from his golf course while she is simply trying to get anyone's attention in the federal government.

That's a big difference than the federal government doing Louisiana right while the President golfs.

Nope, she's bellyaching and whining to the fake news seditionists and you're sucking it up like a common blowfly.

(btw. I added another link and there's plenty more on the topic...)

Last edited:

Nope, she's bellyaching and whining to the fake news seditionists and you're sucking it up like a common blowfly.

Yes, that's right, everything is just A-OK in Puerto Rico. The President totally didn't go of on a twitter tirade against a mayor who is actually living in post Maria Puerto Rico. Sure, buddy.

Yes, that's right, everything is just A-OK in Puerto Rico. The President totally didn't go of on a twitter tirade against a mayor who is actually living in post Maria Puerto Rico. Sure, buddy.

Nope, it looks pretty screwed up there, just about every bridge and dock on the Island was collapsed or unusable.. If you add in Texas, Florida, Mexico and add in adjacent Islands and states a reasonable person would accept that recovery services are running thin and best efforts are being made..

The bottom-line is your political party is playing politics and their sycophant fake news you depend on continues to undermine our President whenever possible and then some while you just suck it up and propagandise.

:2up: Now where was all of that money supposed to go to? Maybe helping those in need? Those in dire straights? The homeless/almost homeless?
Hmm?
Bill and Hillary sure have stayed quiet all of this time while thousands still stranded on PR are starving/some dying.
So, can anyone explain why they are ignoring this crisis..being thats what the Clinton Foundation is for?
:eusa_think:

Did Trump give another million to PR?

I detect hypocrisy..

Your admitting your own hypocrisy?

lol, good on ya.

:2up: Now where was all of that money supposed to go to? Maybe helping those in need? Those in dire straights? The homeless/almost homeless?
Hmm?
Bill and Hillary sure have stayed quiet all of this time while thousands still stranded on PR are starving/some dying.
So, can anyone explain why they are ignoring this crisis..being thats what the Clinton Foundation is for?
:eusa_think:

Hillary Derangement Syndrome is getting boring. Get a new act.

I detect hypocrisy..

lol, good on ya.

Only in your mind, which is quite limited.. release the hate and think freely again...:smile:

I detect hypocrisy..

lol, good on ya.

Only in your mind, which is quite limited.. release the hate and think freely again...:smile:
i just dont buy this thing about all of these wealthy people buying "Access To The Clintons"...who the hell wants to be up close/cozy with at least Hillary?,,,,uuggh!:puke:

Forum List

Back