Beck, Open book test.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Watch tonight and by the numbers, show where he is lying distorting or idiotic.
I will be posting the video of the entire show tonight.
Watch it live and be ready to call the time on the video and provide your evidence.
This is an open book test.

Part 2
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHavlB33c98]YouTube - Beck open book test 2[/ame]

part 3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpJacgVWnc]YouTube - Beck open book test 3[/ame]

Part 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIfk1BfWKW4]YouTube - Beck open book test 4[/ame]

Part 5
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qaI-mTH48]YouTube - Beck open book test 5[/ame]

Good thread, strangely silent, absent of any dissention, especially considering it the title has glenn becks name in it.

Thanks for posting it. I watched the show on dvr last night. Simply amazing,

I wonder what the liberals think of Pat Caddell, one of the most honest liberal democrats I have ever listened to

The world debt clock is scary as hell

'

Okay I'll play

"Nobody's asking these questions in Washington and nobody's giving straight answers"

hyperbole

Why is only Geln Beck asking these questions?

Self aggrandizing hyperbole
I'm just a regular schmoo

With a platform on FOX TV and radio?!

"Whenever Obama has supporters they're grass roots but protetors are astro turf?"

Whenever? Or in the case of the town meetings?

This is an example of lying by misdirection. Take a specific and frame it as generalization

"there's no evidence that there's even a problem with energy"

Yes, there is. Even though I think him wrong about that, like Beck, I don't have much confidence in cap and trade to solve the problem.

As to the the US debt clock?

Was Glen complaining about the rising debts when bush II was spending money like a drunken sailor?

No he was not. that's because Beck is so obviously a partisan

My conclusion?

VBeck said very little that is anything but unsubstantiated opinion. That's okay, of course, cause that's his job..to express opinion convincingly to those who already believe his opinion. He's a reinforcer as much as a perveror of information.

I won't be wasting more time on this exercise.

Half truths are not conducuive for a logical debate.

People like Beck are masters at telling only their half of the story.

People like that kind of entertainment because people trypically want to hear other tell them what they already believe.

This isn't just a problem with Beck, this is the problem with all partisan comentators. and all partisans, too.

These propagandists seldom outright lie to us, they merely marshall only those facts which support their positions.

They are ALL basically intellectually dishonest.

One of the things I would suggest is that we all stop listening to these propagandist commentators (of both parties) and just focus our attention on the NEWS sources which give us facts without hyperbole.

Beck is NOT a news source, folks.

Neither is oberman, or Limbough or a whole lotta people which it is obvious that many of you depend on to arrive at your positions on this subjects.

They are not giving you information, they are feeding you propaganda!

Propaganda isn't all lies, it is the careful development of a narrative by selecting half truths and presenting them as the whole truth.

Last edited:
Beck states he is a regular shmoo, who has a televsion show ,He is not from the silver spoon generations long policy making class.
His states his show is an opinion show , and I have not heard anyone else on TV asking the questions he asks, I do hear those questions asked on the street.
Becks style of narrative requires listening and context, you misquoted him
Whenever Obama has supporters they're grass roots but protetors are astro turf?"
time line 5:28 video one
Beyond narrative style this was the only quote of substance you quoted other than
Nobody's asking these questions in Washington and nobody's giving straight answers"
Time line 2:00 part 1
You called this hyperbole
If you feel you are getting straight answers to good question from DC Im happy for you.
I have been alianated from DC my entire life.
At this point, I want to know who is wrote the stimulus bill and the health care package If you do not care and feel you have received the type of government you want I understand, I do not and disagree.

Beck decried Bushs policies on the border and on spending In his book Common sense he vehimitly atacks the right and left for the out of cotrol spending and illustrates how it is wasted.
He also did so daily on his radio show TV and used Bush as an illustration in the video of the problem.

Newsmax.com - Glenn Beck: Bush's Compassionate Conservatism Must 'Die Violent Death'

Beck asked Limbaugh: "Rush, will you — help me out on this, because you always get thrown under the bus, that — well, you know, where were you when George Bush was spending, et cetera, et cetera. Address — because I — I have to tell you, the Republican Party doesn't get it. You just said, echoed again what I was saying about the progressive Republicans. George Bush, this compassionate conservative movement has got to die a violent death."

What this movement is about is they are destroying our children's future. Look, I don't care what you do in your own bedroom. You — we won't have a bedroom left anymore. We're all going to be living in Hooverville or Obamaville if we don't stop the spending."

Thanks for participating .

There are plenty of Beck bashing threads this isnt on of them take it elsewhere.
If they cannot bash Beck then they won't say anything. The entire campaign to rid Beck from Fox was designed because they Fear Beck. Beck is connecting the dots and people are starting to see the entire picture. Of course Alinske rules are to ridicule one for saying anything that brings attention to what they do not wish the Public to know.

I sent Beck my email I got about the Bill about Guns and I'm sure others sends him tips and information.

Glenn is a comedian and his way sometimes involves comedy to tell the story. He knows people's attention spans are very low, and the subject matter is too depressing to listen to therefore; he brings that comedy in to help. People who don't get the man never will because "They are part of the problem" Ignore them for as Obama stated "Those are just Words" :lol:

hyperbole

Self aggrandizing hyperbole

With a platform on FOX TV and radio?!

Beck asks reasonable questions.
But no-one's mind will be changed here on this Forum; nada, zip, zero.
But a link to this thread can be E-MAILED to someone with an open or a questioning mind outside of this community.
To do that right Click on "permalink" at the OP and C&P properties into an email, or left click on "Thread Tools" and send an email from there.

Most of us do not give any credibility to our MSM or credit them with asking any questions of the administration worth asking, even in presidential press conferences. It's time some of these questions were asked. Kudos to Beck for asking them; and kudos to Fitnah for posting the series.

Last edited:
Mr. Fitnah,

Can I ask you to watch all week and also place a Vid to any important items brought out this week. I think having it all in one thread would be great to link to for future reference.

I read "An Inconvenient Book." Beck is tolerable when he actually thinks about what he's going to say; television is another story.

I read "An Inconvenient Book." Beck is tolerable when he actually thinks about what he's going to say; television is another story.
Beck is also a comedian, like I stated, he tends to explain things visually and with antics because people's attention spans are low and the subject matter is depressing.

Beck is also a comedian, like I stated, he tends to explain things visually and with antics because people's attention spans are low and the subject matter is depressing.

Yeah, he can be funny on occasion. At least in his book he had the balls to be self-critical and own up to his mistakes. I think he started popping crazy pills when Barry became president, though.

Forum List

Back