Beck, Open book test.

I read "An Inconvenient Book." Beck is tolerable when he actually thinks about what he's going to say; television is another story.
Beck is also a comedian, like I stated, he tends to explain things visually and with antics because people's attention spans are low and the subject matter is depressing.

Yeah, he can be funny on occasion. At least in his book he had the balls to be self-critical and own up to his mistakes. I think he started popping crazy pills when Barry became president, though.
Nah that is the perception that others want you to have. Have you read his book titled "The Christmas Sweater" it was short but a nice one. I teared up and laughed. :lol:

Mr. Fitnah,

Can I ask you to watch all week and also place a Vid to any important items brought out this week. I think having it all in one thread would be great to link to for future reference.

That is the plan.

Glen Beck rebuts his own, "question government" better than anyone else can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suc1ZpU2f2I]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

And the Closed minded, kool aid drinking, sheep arrive. LMAO

Beck is also a comedian, like I stated, he tends to explain things visually and with antics because people's attention spans are low and the subject matter is depressing.

Yeah, he can be funny on occasion. At least in his book he had the balls to be self-critical and own up to his mistakes. I think he started popping crazy pills when Barry became president, though.
Nah that is the perception that others want you to have. Have you read his book titled "The Christmas Sweater" it was short but a nice one. I teared up and laughed. :lol:

I'll check it out. Some parts of the last one did make me laugh, especially the quotes from radical environmentalists.

"Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a par with Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and one denies the present and future." - Ellen Goodman, Boston Globe

:lol:

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"
Wrong thread troofer.
Good bye.

WTF does conspiracy theory have to do with your challenge to find Beck ridiculous? Either questioning govt. (1.2 in on 1st vid) is good and patriotic or it isn't. I googled him questioning the Bush administration and found nothing. I guess it depends on who is being questioned. But its ok, I am on the wrong thread. You'd rather talk to yourself, and that's just as well. BTW, other posters don't need your permission to neg rep. Meanwhile, here he is on bush, in all his grovelling glory:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3ltG0gwjY]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meets With George Bush[/ame]

The thread is attenuated to last nights show which is here in its entirety
Not out of context clips .
If you want to make a case against Beck do it here use facts.
Use these clips from last nights show not a random creatively edited clip.

Watch tonight and by the numbers, show where he is lying distorting or idiotic.
I will be posting the video of the entire show tonight.
Watch it live and be ready to call the time on the video and provide your evidence.
This is an open book test.

Great Idea. I will watch the clips later and try and give you some stuff to comment on...if i think i see him "exxagerating" or "being dishonest" i'll post up what i see and you can tell me your view.

Maybe we can teach each other, and even some of the forum lemmings, something about honest discorse.

Kudos to you Fitnah

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"
Wrong thread troofer.
Good bye.

WTF does conspiracy theory have to do with your challenge to find Beck ridiculous? Either questioning govt. (1.2 in on 1st vid) is good and patriotic or it isn't. I googled him questioning the Bush administration and found nothing. I guess it depends on who is being questioned. But its ok, I am on the wrong thread. You'd rather talk to yourself, and that's just as well. BTW, other posters don't need your permission to neg rep. Meanwhile, here he is on bush, in all his grovelling glory:
Barb, I've heard Beck be critical of Pres Bush often; but the difference between me and thee is that I actually pay attention to events instead of googling them.

Wrong thread troofer.
Good bye.

Barb, I've heard Beck be critical of Pres Bush often; but the difference between me and thee is that I actually pay attention to events instead of googling them.
Yes he has and also many people who voted for Bush didn't open their eyes to some of the BS until "tarp". Beck if I remember wasn't happy with the Patriot Act and this was his eye opener.

It seems that Barb expects nobody to change on their views, or to become educated after all, Barb is of the mindset "My Team" at all cost.

Now back to the topic of this thread. I've snail mailed all these questions along with a few of my own to my elected officials. I'm sure it will be sent straight to their circular file.

Watch it live and be ready to call the time on the video and provide your evidence.

Great Idea. I will watch the clips later and try and give you some stuff to comment on...if i think i see him "exxagerating" or "being dishonest" i'll post up what i see and you can tell me your view.

Maybe we can teach each other, and even some of the forum lemmings, something about honest discorse.

Kudos to you Fitnah

Glenn Beck is only using his common sense something some people lack. He gives food for the mind to think about, and to research yourself to come to your own conclusions. To say anyone follows everything anyone says lock step and barrel is just lame. I take what Glenn states, reports, or suggest and apply it with other sources. past history, and basically my COMMON SENSE.

Kudos to you Fitnah

Glenn Beck is only using his common sense something some people lack. He gives food for the mind to think about, and to research yourself to come to your own conclusions. To say anyone follows everything anyone says lock step and barrel is just lame. I take what Glenn states, reports, or suggest and apply it with other sources. past history, and basically my COMMON SENSE.

You have to read between the lines not apply commonsense
watch

Kudos to you Fitnah

You have to read between the lines not apply commonsense
watch

Hey i dont think he is a racist loser :lol:

I did get to watch the first clip....nothing so over the top without a preface to it that I need to comment.

Sure he goes a little wild, but its understandable in the context he is creating around his comments.

I see the "debt clock" segment.....that may indeed drive me to violence, but not because of Beck, because of the actual amount of wealth we are losing as a nation through interest on that debt. I find that to be treasonous by our elected officials, that being them thinking its cool to borrow money from other nations so that our wealth is reduced through interest payments.

Forum List

Back