Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

Gratitude, Brandon Lake

Consider the Lilies of the Field

They neither toil nor do they weep. Lovely to hear it in song, onefour1. Thanks for sharing two of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's lovely songs. They sing many of the songs our church sings, all to the Glory of the Lord.

If only we could all as Americans gather together to acknowledge the goodness of God to our Beautiful America-in honor of the International Drum and Bugle Corps, Casper Troopers, Established in 1957 by the late Jim Jones of Casper, and four generations later (if each generation were 20 years apart, '1957, '77, '97, 2017), and they are still performing all over the States in this year of our Lord, 2023 .

WE who've been through a lot of saddness because of the cruelty in the Middle East,
We need to recall that God is faithful to us and he will redeem the wounds
of the innocent and the sadness of those who see mankind at its worst.
Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Another Song that tells of How Great God Is in times like this.

A couple of hours to listen to traditional rejoicing in our Lord and our King of all goodness... I've been rejoicing just by listening for half an hour and will get back to it if household needs come up, although Saturdays have been reasonably quiet lately. Hope you enjoy hearing such lovely praising of Christ the Lord. It puts me on top of the world. :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back