Be cool to divide the country

It’s funny how so many on the right are rushing to make China the worlds top country. Bunch of traitors.

Red state economies are not very big…

See the OP. The GDP of economies are directly related to geography. Vegas is another story.

The reason coast lines swing left is their influences on propaganda inside high producing districts. You know, gone Hollywood. In other terms you have it backwards, because you want to believe high economics is because of leftists. Sure it often is, but at the end of the day it's geography. In other terms, you put the cart in front of the horse.

That and it's absurd to suggest the left gets all coastlines because "golly, most vote Biden".

California was a red State before Clinton, the internet & greatly expanded Chinese trade. Hmmm, aint that weird.

Last edited:
See the OP. The GDP of economies is are directly related to geography.

Vegas is another story.
No it is not. The only think propping up red states is if they have a natural resource. Those that don’t are extremely weak.

Red state economies won’t buy much military.
We already got the weapons and ammo to spare. What more do we need? Don't need protective gear because leftist babies can't shoot for shit and don't even need night vision because the babies are scared to go out at night.

As the world moves away from both.

The world isn't moving away from both.
The Russians are building a pipeline to Europe and China has plans for at least 50 more coal fired power plants by 2035.

Red states also have land, timber, and resources.
you obviously have not done a good job of thinking this through.

But ... I am not for dividing the Country.

Red state economies won’t buy much military.
We would get a cut of the spoils. We would get Nuclear, Bio with Fauci's blessing and Chemical weapons. We would get our cut of the military hardware also. And there are major swaths of Canada who might want to join the New America.

The world isn't moving away from both.
The Russians are building a pipeline to Europe and China has plans for at least 50 more coal fired power plants by 2035.

Red states also have land, timber, and resources.

And small economies because those things don’t matter much obviously.

East USA & West.

Sure the left might feel they get all the coastlines since the elite have taken those over with propaganda, special thanks to Gore's internet & 24 hour "news".

Feel free to move. Problem is going to be blue are already leaving their States in masses, I wonder if California still has the negative pop. like last year, which was the first in their history? Do they move back or get with the times, real progression?

Republicans take the West, it's only fitting. We'll show them how to control forest fires too, and how to protect borders, we're going to need a lot of fence. It's good for the ecomoney.

West USA should operate a moving service right off go, with special attention aimed at Seattle to start. Imagine an elementary school teacher devoting Facebook for all things left ideology with special attention due TDS? So much for our education system and left gov.

View attachment 584902

The Supreme Court ruling will do it for me.

If the feds can tell me what medical treatment to take as a condition of employment, it's over. We're serfs, not citizens.

Let the states begin seceding. I'm ready.

The right push hard to make China the world power.
They are traitors.

We already settled this with a civil war.

The slavers lost big that time as well.

Not true because the Democrats still exist. Today they exploit blacks under progressive terms however. You know, like "blacks are too fucking stupid to carry a voter ID, so it's RACIST!"

Forum List

Back