Be cool to divide the country

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
East USA & West.

Sure the left might feel they get all the coastlines since the elite have taken those over with propaganda, special thanks to Gore's internet & 24 hour "news".

Feel free to move. Problem is going to be blue are already leaving their States in masses, I wonder if California still has the negative pop. like last year, which was the first in their history? Do they move back or get with the times, real progression?

Republicans take the West, it's only fitting. We'll show them how to control forest fires too, and how to protect borders, we're going to need a lot of fence. It's good for the ecomoney.

West USA should operate a moving service right off go, with special attention aimed at Seattle to start. Imagine an elementary school teacher devoting Facebook for all things left ideology with special attention due TDS? So much for our education system and left gov.

US MAP.jpeg

Last edited:
East USA & West.

Sure the left might feel they get all the coastlines since the elite have taken those over with propaganda, special thanks to Gore's internet & 24 hour "news".

Feel free to move. Problem is going to be blue are already leaving their States in masses, I wonder if California still has the negative pop. like last year, which was the first in their history? Do they move back or get with the times, real progression?

Republicans take the West, it's only fitting. We'll show them how to control forest fires too, and how to protect borders, we're going to need a lot of fence. It's good for the ecomoney.

West USA should operate a moving service right off go, with special attention aimed at Seattle to start. Imagine an elementary school teacher devoting Facebook for all things left ideology with special attention due TDS? So much for our education system and left gov.

View attachment 584897
I like it. Wouldn't mind having the West Coast. Lived there my whole adult life until I escaped to SoDak a little over four months ago. The only thing I hated about Western Washington was the blueness.

Bummer the leftists taking the right side get the great lakes, assholes.

But lovers of Constitution & common core get Alaska and that's pretty good. Even our fish are better than your fish.

Bummer the leftists taking the right side get the great lakes, assholes.

But lovers of Constitution & common core get Alaska and that's pretty good. Even our fish are better than your fish.
Oh, man, the fishing at Flathead Lake is incredible! And Flathead cherries are amazing!

You clearly haven't thought this through. Without the blue states, who pays for your red state welfare?

That strikes me as fucked up thinking when able-bodies in west USA are expected to work, pay taxes on income to earn independence, accountability & such. Then there's our immigration stance which BTW costs us many many billions annually, oh wait, costs you guys now, the west controls our borders now.

We're going to need a lot of fence, the big beautiful wall in Trump terms. States can build it anyway they like so long as it's effective. If the east can't find people to do the work we'll do it thanks, but then East USA has to pay for it. It's all under article three that hasn't been written yet :abgg2q.jpg:

Plus you guys buy more fish than we do, but we like your lobster. Send that shit fresh, article four.

Last edited:
The author of this post seeks to destroy the United States. His ideology ignores and hates the principles and values asserted by the framers in COTUS.

I do not expect the author of this link ^^^ to read it or to consider it. Nor do I expect the other Stupid People who continue to support and defend trump too. Those who have taken the oath of office were sworn to support and defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic understand that the latter is the most dangerous of our enemies.

It's been said that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword, and the neo fascist supporters of the far right conservative movement understood this, and thus attacked the free press with the BIG LIE that the MSM is Fake News.

The author of this post seeks to destroy the United States. His ideology ignores and hates the principles and values asserted by the framers in COTUS.

I do not expect the author of this link ^^^ to read it or to consider it. Nor do I expect the other Stupid People who continue to support and defend trump too. Those who have taken the oath of office were sworn to support and defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic understand that the latter is the most dangerous of our enemies.

It's been said that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword, and the neo fascist supporters of the far right conservative movement understood this, and thus attacked the free press with the BIG LIE that the MSM is Fake News.

Thing is the left demonstrate their distaste for the framer's foundation, including the Constitution, in practice every single day.

The left are nothing but talk. In fact, everything they paint today is a fabrication. What a great reason to divide the country, especially when you consider global communists produce the theatre.

Thing is the left demonstrate their distaste for the framer's foundation, including the Constitution, in practice every single day.

The left are nothing but talk. In fact, everything they paint today is a fabrication. What a great reason to divide the country, especially when you consider global communists produce the theatre.
To quote a phrase used mostly by trump supporters, WTH.Progs?: post is a nothing burger.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
The Author of this post seeks to destroy The Union and the 21st Century of the Republican Party has failed to insure domestic tranquility, it has created a political maelstrom under trump and his supporters continued so with a violent attack on our nation's capitol.

The Progs love the coasts and yet they say the coasts will be under water. In fact much of the coasts should be under water now.
The south coast (Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas) are flat; California has coastal mountains as does Oregon and Washington. The Carolinas have nothing but flats too, and Georgia would lose Savanah (a beautiful city) and would be flooded as well as coastal Virginia.

The Blue States are working to protect the rising waters, Blues look forward unlike the Reds which tend to kick the cans down the road.

To quote a phrase used mostly by trump supporters, WTH.Progs?: post is a nothing burger.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
The Author of this post seeks to destroy The Union and the 21st Century of the Republican Party has failed to insure domestic tranquility, it has created a political maelstrom under trump and his supporters continued so with a violent attack on our nation's capitol.
I received a response, so to speak, he used the emoticon laughing. A perfect example of a clown who cannot write an expository response. Likely he doesn't know what one is.

I received a response, so to speak, he used the emoticon laughing. A perfect example of a clown who cannot write an expository response. Likely he doesn't know what one is.
If you don't like being responded to with emoticons, try staying on boards that do not offer them with every post.

MSMDNC is fake ass news.............Talk to me about the Principles from a party who picks and chooses which laws they decide to obey and use Federal Agencies to attack anyone who disagrees with them

Fuck them.........That is where we are at now.........And you if you agree with it........I'm for a divorce from you sorry communists............just saying.......That would make it easier when we go to war later to get the sides right first.

Forum List

Back