Be cool to divide the country

The south coast (Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas) are flat; California has coastal mountains as does Oregon and Washington. The Carolinas have nothing but flats too, and Georgia would lose Savanah (a beautiful city) and would be flooded as well as coastal Virginia.

The Blue States are working to protect the rising waters, Blues look forward unlike the Reds which tend to kick the cans down the road.

Obama's property :auiqs.jpg: Barack and Michelle Obama Reportedly Close Deal for $11.75 Million Martha’s Vineyard Estate

12M is a walk in the park. That middle class family is worth nearly 80 million already since office and it's climbing fast.

I received a response, so to speak, he used the emoticon laughing. A perfect example of a clown who cannot write an expository response. Likely he doesn't know what one is.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Fuck you need to focus, post #12.

How's your post look now great "expository response" one?

The author of this post seeks to destroy the United States. His ideology ignores and hates the principles and values asserted by the framers in COTUS.

I do not expect the author of this link ^^^ to read it or to consider it. Nor do I expect the other Stupid People who continue to support and defend trump too. Those who have taken the oath of office were sworn to support and defend our nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic understand that the latter is the most dangerous of our enemies.

It's been said that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword, and the neo fascist supporters of the far right conservative movement understood this, and thus attacked the free press with the BIG LIE that the MSM is Fake News.

Why would you be opposed to a peaceful separation? We do not share the same values. We do not share the same beliefs. We don't like you and you don't like us.

What possible reason would you have that we should continue to be forced to live under the same roof other than being an authoritarian asshole who wishes to bend everyone to his will?

Why would you be opposed to a peaceful separation? We do not share the same values. We do not share the same beliefs. We don't like you and you don't like us.

What possible reason would you have that we should continue to be forced to live under the same roof other than being an authoritarian asshole who wishes to bend everyone to his will?
They still think there's $$$ to be sucked out of us. If we become a separate country, the tit will dry up.

Can you imagine living in a country where AOC is Vice President or President? Wholly cow, shoot me now. Dollars to donuts if we split the country she'd be POTUS. Then we on the west would have to deal with her, but she wouldn't see us coming, and the icing is we wouldn't have to face the dismay what became of our country. It would simply add validation the reason for divorce.

Come to think of it, Kamala isn't an improvement on AOC, and I'm not sure Biden is either considering he's useless though a career fuck-up. Let's get this divorce going already.

Last edited:
Can you imagine living in a country where AOC is Vice President or President?

We have a brand new line of Clutching Pearls on sale......

Seriously, she was elected in a safe democrat district and has much less support for those aspirations from Democrats than from you Neo-Republicans.

We have a brand new line of Clutching Pearls on sale......

Seriously, she was elected in a safe democrat district and has much less support for those aspirations from Democrats than from you Neo-Republicans.

If I understand your post right, you're saying Democrats aspire to provide more support for clutching pearls than Republicans do inside AOC's *safe district?

I put an asterisk next to safe district, just in case someone reads this as a community. Any district that's safe and Democrat needs an asterisk to mean the wealthy left live inside that district. You know how it is, Obama gets beach-front property, that shit's protected and nothing like the communities he makes zillions off of under parrots and pitches.

Mexico will pay for a wall to keep you guys out. Canada probably will too.
That strikes me as fucked up thinking when able-bodies in west USA are expected to work, pay taxes on income to earn independence, accountability & such. Then there's our immigration stance which BTW costs us many many billions annually, oh wait, costs you guys now, the west controls our borders now.

We're going to need a lot of fence, the big beautiful wall in Trump terms. States can build it anyway they like so long as it's effective. If the east can't find people to do the work we'll do it thanks, but then East USA has to pay for it. It's all under article three that hasn't been written yet :abgg2q.jpg:

Plus you guys buy more fish than we do, but we like your lobster. Send that shit fresh, article four.

If I understand your post right, you're saying Democrats aspire to provide more support for clutching pearls than Republicans do inside AOC's *safe district?

I put an asterisk next to safe district, just in case someone reads this as a community. Any district that's safe and Democrat needs an asterisk to mean the wealthy left live inside that district. You know how it is, Obama gets beach-front property, that shit's protected and nothing like the communities he makes zillions off of under parrots and pitches.
Nope. To put it bluntly, AOC's voice in the next Dem's nomination circus will be like a fart in the wind, except on Faux News, where she will poll very well. I get it now though, you're jealous of Obama.......Haha.

What's excellent is think of all the money the west will earn off the oil the east doesn't need?

Bitchn' we have Musk and his batteries too, aint that rich? We're hoping to get rid of silicon valley and that, ship them east where they belong. They already poisoned the west coast with that bullshit and it's spreading fast inward. Let's do this :yes_text12:

Left gets DC BTW. It makes geographical sense, and they ruined the meaning anyway, so they keep it. Bummer to lose the City of Love too, but at least we get San Francisco, we're going to clean that mess up. Nice, we get Yosemite, the Red Woods, Tahoe...........Fuck yes.

Last edited:
Nope. To put it bluntly, AOC's voice in the next Dem's nomination circus will be like a fart in the wind, except on Faux News, where she will poll very well. I get it now though, you're jealous of Obama.......Haha.

Yes, so jealous of Obama. He reminds me of a few guys I knew growing up, and a handful at the prisons I worked back in the day. He's an excellent con and twisted.

The only thing I like about the guy is it seems they raised their daughters well. Otherwise he's easy to read and IMO, easy to dislike.

The west will eliminate most abortions completely consistent with logic, responsibility and thought. That and you know, our founding document that reads all men are created equal.

Unequal until the umbilical cord is cut rubs all kinds of things the wrong way. Talk about "inconvenient truths".

It will be convenient for Western women who desire one, all they'd need is a pass to the east contributing to the East's GDP. I've always thought the abortion issue required some compromise, to me this is an ideal situation. This is what we practice Vs we're not preventing women from controlling their own bodies.

Last edited:
Red state economies won’t buy much military.

Right........Because half the coast line, oil, fish, food, western military, Vegas, Musk & the like will really put us into the poor house.

Forum List

Back