Be cool to divide the country

And small economies because those things don’t matter much obviously.

The IMF says China now has the largest economy in the world.

The IMF says China now has the largest economy in the world.

A red state economy would be tiny by comparison. That’s what you want?

A red state economy would be tiny by comparison. That’s what you want?

Technically it shouldn't matter. However I can visualize a lot of turmoil on the East. Then again we've learned that turmoil contributes to GDP, the left are experts at it. Don't forget your covid shots and you're going to need a lot of masks.

Regardless, if we maintained any kind of union at all, personally I think combined GDP would increase greatly under my plan :abgg2q.jpg:

Technically it shouldn't matter. However I can visualize a lot of turmoil on the East. Then again we've learned that turmoil contributes to GDP, the left are experts at it. Don't forget your covid shots and you're going to need a lot of masks.

Regardless, if we maintained any kind of union at all, personally I think combined GDP would increase greatly under my plan :abgg2q.jpg:
More a disaster. China would instantly have the currency of the world.

East USA & West.

Sure the left might feel they get all the coastlines since the elite have taken those over with propaganda, special thanks to Gore's internet & 24 hour "news".

Feel free to move. Problem is going to be blue are already leaving their States in masses, I wonder if California still has the negative pop. like last year, which was the first in their history? Do they move back or get with the times, real progression?

Republicans take the West, it's only fitting. We'll show them how to control forest fires too, and how to protect borders, we're going to need a lot of fence. It's good for the ecomoney.

West USA should operate a moving service right off go, with special attention aimed at Seattle to start. Imagine an elementary school teacher devoting Facebook for all things left ideology with special attention due TDS? So much for our education system and left gov.

View attachment 584902
You must be a Chinese troll. No American would suggest such garbage.

There isn't enough land in New York State to put enough windmills and solar panels to power New York City for a day ... :thup:
Much less feed everyone at the same time.

And places all over the world that would be happy to sell to them for their energy needs.

Seriously, what a great expansion of economies. On one side we're building a big beautiful wall and we're billing the east for it. The east can recover the money on covid sales, you can't lose.

Only thing is where do you want to live? Imagine the revenue earned off moving expenses alone. Think of it.......... "GDP increases 300% every month since the declaration of independence 2022, China asks for a dover."

Next headline.........

"President Trump says he takes full credit for economic explosion, while President Harris giggles".

Seriously, what a great expansion of economies. On one side we're building a big beautiful wall and we're billing the east for it. The east can recover the money on covid sales, you can't lose.

Only thing is where do you want to live? Imagine the revenue earned off moving expenses alone. Think of it.......... "GDP increases 300% every month since the declaration of independence 2022, China asks for a dover."

Next headline.........

"President Trump says he takes full credit for economic explosion, while President Harris giggles".
China loves you

If we are going to split, two counties is not really enough. Still too much diversity of needs,.

Needs to be something more like this

1641588183370.png

Forum List

Back