Be an Atheist.

Your hubris is on full display, as always. No Christian EVER claims perfection, as you feign for yourself.
You atheists always miss the point, intentionally. It's not about us. It's not about you, though you think it is, you claim it is. You're so sanctimonious and perfect, you don't NEED God.

We didn't make the rules, the Commandments, so stop laying them on us. We're not sending anybody to hell.
We don't have a bit of power or authority to do so, but I'll tell you what. When you DO go to hell, which is where you are headed and you don't even care, no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep and so will you. But it will be too late.

Pride goes before a fall and you're clearly full of pride. All atheists are. You're smarter than everyone else and you have ALL the answers. I'm nobody and you know what? It doesn't matter one iota. Top that, Mister Big.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.
Hey, how did you guys react to Limbaugh's cancer announcement?

I don't recall too many good wishes.

Just to clarify, did that fat disgusting buffoon have the decency to die yet?
Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Didn't you get the memo? That's only for Christians.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.
And that excuses your hypocrisy...how, exactly?

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.
Neither do Christians. The Natural Law is written into the hearts of men.
Then make up your mind. Last I heard, Religious nuts were claiming the non-religious couldn't have ANY morals because we don't have a book that defines what all those morals are like you do.
Make up my mind? Thanks for stereotyping me, hypocrite.

You stereotype yourself quite often.
I’m super impressed how you turned your fuck up back onto me.

I've never seen you disagree when the whole "no morals without religion" thing comes up.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.

Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

Care to point out my hypocrisy?

Already have. You pretended it wasn't there then, too.

Then state it again. That will take less time than the inevitable 2 pages of crybabying you are about to pinch off over it.

So you got nothing. That was expected.

Then state it again. That will take less time than the inevitable 2 pages of crybabying you are about to pinch off over it.
He's not going to give you Rescued Maiden Sex, you know.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge it does not mean it doesn't exist.

How odd for you to inject your sexual thoughts out of left field...you do that a lot, Davey...

Are you high right now?

If you are unwilling to state what you are talking about, I can't read your mind.

You dodged all my questions and all my points. ... school, but it doesn't work on me....
the dawn's early light
O'er the ramparts we watched
and the home of the brave

I am betting (unless you are as unfamiliar with the National Anthem as you are with the Bible) you knew exactly where I picked up the above phrases. You found equally familiar Biblical phrases confusing (as would anyone unfamiliar with the Bible). Therefore you didn't understand the points I was making. I prefer discussing the Bible with those who have enough interest in it to read it through to the end. From that first post, you clued me in that most likely you had not. From thereon you confirmed that clue.

Good evening.

How odd for you to inject your sexual thoughts out of left field...you do that a lot, Davey...
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Are you high right now?
It was a joke, you retard.

If you are unwilling to state what you are talking about, I can't read your mind.
Okay. Forget it.

You found equally familiar Biblical phrases confusing
Not at all. They were very clear. And, ridiculous

God laws are written into my heart? Does that include the correct ways to sell and treat slaves? That's a yes/no question. If the first word of your response is not yes or no, don't bother wasting my time. Thanks.

Forum List

Back