Be an Atheist.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
I am a fence sitting agnostic. MY left brain really truly wants to believe in god, Santa Cause and ghosts and flying saucers and the flat earth. But my right brain steps in, and says, fine! All you need is proof...There isn't any proof god exists....and there isn't proof god doesn't exist either. You cant prove a negative...So here we are...
There isn't any proof god exists....

your own existence would involve the same introspection and yet here you are - it only matters for the return trip if you succeed and that is by accomplishing the hidden goal to make it happen - certainly not found in a 4th century book of forgeries.
Good Lord, you are obsessed with Christianity.

the purpose for the religion of antiquity is a triumph for all humanity not the individual for survival -

upload_2020-2-28_9-58-16.jpeg

the forged, 4th century christian bible is an obstruction and the christian unrepentant congregations, bing remain antagonistic to the prescription issued by the Almighty at the time of noah for admission to the Everlasting.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.
Hey, how did you guys react to Limbaugh's cancer announcement?

I don't recall too many good wishes.

Just to clarify, did that fat disgusting buffoon have the decency to die yet?
Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Didn't you get the memo? That's only for Christians.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.
Neither do Christians. The Natural Law is written into the hearts of men.
Then make up your mind. Last I heard, Religious nuts were claiming the non-religious couldn't have ANY morals because we don't have a book that defines what all those morals are like you do.

Then make up your mind. Last I heard, Religious nuts were claiming the non-religious couldn't have ANY morals because we don't have a book that defines what all those morals are like you do.
Then they must have skipped reading Paul's letter to the Romans which lays out quite clearly that God's law is written in everyone's hearts. (Next time someone tells you that you have no morals, you can suggest they read the Book of Romans. ;) )

Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.
Make up my mind? Thanks for stereotyping me, hypocrite.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
I am a fence sitting agnostic. MY left brain really truly wants to believe in god, Santa Cause and ghosts and flying saucers and the flat earth. But my right brain steps in, and says, fine! All you need is proof...There isn't any proof god exists....and there isn't proof god doesn't exist either. You cant prove a negative...So here we are...
There isn't any proof god exists....

your own existence would involve the same introspection and yet here you are - it only matters for the return trip if you succeed and that is by accomplishing the hidden goal to make it happen - certainly not found in a 4th century book of forgeries.

the purpose for the religion of antiquity is a triumph for all humanity not the individual for survival -

View attachment 309316

the forged, 4th century christian bible is an obstruction and the christian unrepentant congregations, bing remain antagonistic to the prescription issued by the Almighty at the time of noah for admission to the Everlasting.
No. I remain antagonistic to religious fanatics like you who think they speak for God. You don’t.

Congratulations on getting winnered by breezewood.

#176: We can understand the indignance, because Stupidity (sic) always gets precisely the reality it deserves: knowledge is replacing faith worldwide. We'll soon address some of the pathologies of post # 154.

"I maintain that science is part and parcel humility." - Carl Sagan, Demon Haunted World, page 32

“There is no necessary conflict between science and religion. On one level, they share similar and consonant roles, and each needs the other.” - Ibid, page 277

According to 100 Years of Nobel Prizes a review of Nobel prizes award between 1901 and 2000 reveals that (65.4%) of Nobel Prizes Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference.[81] Overall, Christians have won a total of 72.5% of all the Nobel Prizes in Chemistry,[82] 65.3% in Physics,[82] 62% in Medicine,[82] 54% in Economics.[82][82] - www.wikipedia.org

Please stop with your condescending, hateful, unintelligent remarks.

A Matter of Gravity, by Professor John Lennox, on www.youtube.com

The Devil's Delusion, by David Berlinski

Then they must have skipped reading Paul's letter to the Romans which lays out quite clearly that God's law is written in everyone's hearts. (Next time someone tells you that you have no morals, you can suggest they read the Book of Romans. ;) )

Doesn't do much good to suggest anything to religious nuts. Their mind is made up, and to introduce facts just confuses them.

Oh really? So we are all prone to own slaves, or to put adulterous women to death?
Is that what your heart is telling you to do?
No, that's why I asked. But you're not going to dodge my question. Or, run away, your choice.

Are you saying only some of gods laws are written into our hearts? You have some explaining to do.
What is to explain? God gave us Ten Commandments, the first few about loving God, the rest about loving one's fellowman. As Rabbis have been saying for ages, God's law is about loving God and loving your neighbor. The rest is just commentary. Jesus noted that if one cuts off certain thoughts as they arise in the heart (lust for example), then one doesn't even have to worry about even entering into the threshold of breaking a Commandment.

You stereotype yourself quite often.

What is to explain?
So are going to dodge. Fine.

You say gods laws are written into our hearts. Gods laws in the Bible include the proper way to own slaves, and to kill adulterous women.

So, you say these laws are written into our hearts.

That's evil and fucked up. Your favored fetish iron aged god is an evil piece of shit. Thank goodness he's fake.

Gods laws in the Bible include the proper way to own slaves, and to kill adulterous women.
Ah. Someone who did not read further. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, slave nor free.... Let he who is without sin...

Written accounts have a beginning, a middle, and going on until the end. Would you argue that the story of The Ring ended when Bilbo put the ring into his pocket?

What is to explain?

You say gods laws are written into our hearts. Gods laws in the Bible include the proper way to own slaves, and to kill adulterous women.

That's evil and fucked up. Your favored fetish iron aged god is an evil piece of shit. Thank goodness he's fake.
Read the Gospels.

What is to explain?

Read the Gospels.

I have. What is your point?

You stereotype yourself quite often.
I’m super impressed how you turned your fuck up back onto me.

Gods laws in the Bible include the proper way to own slaves, and to kill adulterous women.
Ah. Someone who did not read further. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, slave nor free.... Let he who is without sin...

Written accounts have a beginning, a middle, and going on until the end. Would you argue that the story of The Ring ended when Bilbo put the ring into his pocket?
I can understand why you are dodging and tap dancing. Your statements are incoherent, and do not hold up to scrutiny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back