Be an Atheist.

If they are christians they might better explain - why they are evil.

Your hubris is on full display, as always. No Christian EVER claims perfection, as you feign for yourself.
You atheists always miss the point, intentionally. It's not about us. It's not about you, though you think it is, you claim it is. You're so sanctimonious and perfect, you don't NEED God.

We didn't make the rules, the Commandments, so stop laying them on us. We're not sending anybody to hell.
We don't have a bit of power or authority to do so, but I'll tell you what. When you DO go to hell, which is where you are headed and you don't even care, no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep and so will you. But it will be too late.

Pride goes before a fall and you're clearly full of pride. All atheists are. You're smarter than everyone else and you have ALL the answers. I'm nobody and you know what? It doesn't matter one iota. Top that, Mister Big.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.
Hey, how did you guys react to Limbaugh's cancer announcement?

I don't recall too many good wishes.

I don't claim to follow the teachings of the bible. You do. One of us is being a big fat hypocrite.

Your hubris is on full display, as always. No Christian EVER claims perfection, as you feign for yourself.
You atheists always miss the point, intentionally. It's not about us. It's not about you, though you think it is, you claim it is. You're so sanctimonious and perfect, you don't NEED God.

We didn't make the rules, the Commandments, so stop laying them on us. We're not sending anybody to hell.
We don't have a bit of power or authority to do so, but I'll tell you what. When you DO go to hell, which is where you are headed and you don't even care, no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep and so will you. But it will be too late.

Pride goes before a fall and you're clearly full of pride. All atheists are. You're smarter than everyone else and you have ALL the answers. I'm nobody and you know what? It doesn't matter one iota. Top that, Mister Big.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.

Just to clarify, did that fat disgusting buffoon have the decency to die yet?

no christian (sic) has ever weeped (sic) for any of their own sins, they just repeat themselves since the 4th century uninterrupted to the present day.

Speak for yourself, Mister Perfect. If you're so perfect, why can't you even write simple English, much less make sense with it. I'm done with your nonsense as well. My Ignore List just had you added to it for obvious reasons.

You're perfect like Chairman Mao, like Stalin - atheists to the core, who murdered a hundred million between the two of them alone.
You're perfect like Chairman Mao, like Stalin - atheists to the core, who murdered a hundred million between the two of them alone.

they decided they had enough of christian tyranny and evil throughout the centuries and decided to pay them back ...

images

the gal above is an example for their resolve to put christianity in their place. the actual religion of antiquity is as secular as theistic by the same resolve to right the wrongs of humanity.

Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Didn't you get the memo? That's only for Christians.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

upload_2020-2-27_19-47-31.jpeg

oh, he'll be ok ...

no christian (sic) has ever weeped (sic) for any of their own sins, they just repeat themselves since the 4th century uninterrupted to the present day.

Speak for yourself, Mister Perfect. If you're so perfect, why can't you even write simple English, much less make sense with it. I'm done with your nonsense as well. My Ignore List just had you added to it for obvious reasons.

they decided they had enough of christian tyranny and evil throughout the centuries and decided to pay them back ...

images

the gal above is an example for their resolve to put christianity in their place. the actual religion of antiquity is as secular as theistic by the same resolve to right the wrongs of humanity.
Gosh, you're not bright.

View attachment 309204

oh, he'll be ok ...
He may indeed. You just make sure you ignore Bulldog wishing death on someone for daring to believe differently than he does.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
I am a fence sitting agnostic. MY left brain really truly wants to believe in god, Santa Cause and ghosts and flying saucers and the flat earth. But my right brain steps in, and says, fine! All you need is proof...There isn't any proof god exists....and there isn't proof god doesn't exist either. You cant prove a negative...So here we are...

Kinda looks like you're dancing in the street at the misfortune of your hated enemy, Skippy.

Don't worry, though -- none of your fellow atheists will condemn you for your hypocrisy.

sounds like chemical engineer, no one but him can share their sympathy for happyman rush limbaugh.

I proudly dance in the street at the death of all fascist scum.

sounds like chemical engineer, no one but him can share their sympathy for happyman rush limbaugh.
Have you ever considered making sense? It's fun!

I hate to be the one to tell you this, since you're bitterly clinging to it, but "fascist" doesn't mean "someone who says things I don't like".

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
I am a fence sitting agnostic. MY left brain really truly wants to believe in god, Santa Cause and ghosts and flying saucers and the flat earth. But my right brain steps in, and says, fine! All you need is proof...There isn't any proof god exists....and there isn't proof god doesn't exist either. You cant prove a negative...So here we are...
There isn't any proof god exists....

your own existence would involve the same introspection and yet here you are - it only matters for the return trip if you succeed and that is by accomplishing the hidden goal to make it happen - certainly not found in a 4th century book of forgeries.

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.

Jesus is the only Savior that lived perfectly, was God in man form, died and rose again. No other false god did that.

Again, I don't claim my actions are guided by the teachings in some book. You do.
Neither do Christians. The Natural Law is written into the hearts of men.

That sounds remarkably similar to something fascist scum would say.

Existence itself is proof.

There isn't any proof god exists....

your own existence would involve the same introspection and yet here you are - it only matters for the return trip if you succeed and that is by accomplishing the hidden goal to make it happen - certainly not found in a 4th century book of forgeries.
Good Lord, you are obsessed with Christianity.

Forum List

Back