Be an Atheist.

Does it matter? Ya know, I pray. We all pray. It never matters. Where was god in Warsaw during the holocaust? They held GOD on trial then you know what the rabis did? Nothing.

Rabbis are humans too. They fail as everyone else does. Jesus' hand-picked disciple betrayed Him. Another of His disciples doubted Him. Jesus selected weak men because he had no choice. We're all weak and He made His strength manifest in our weakness, lest we should boast of our own doing. You see? It's not about you, or me, or the rabbis. It's about Nature's God.

Why would an agnostic pray when you don't believe? You make no sense. No, atheists can't possibly pray since they also call themselves Pastafarians, like you do yourself, and they mock people of faith relentlessly, hatefully, maliciously, mockingly. They're all BETTER than any person of faith. They say so all the time.
THEY do "good" for goodness sake. People of faith "do it to get to heaven." You see, to atheists, deeds only matter depending on your motivation. One might argue they have the most virtuous motivations and so therefore they don't NEED to rely on actions, if that were true. But it isn't. Because you see I want someone to save me and do good whatever their motivations are. Your deeds reflect your heart.

People of faith need only to explain why there is evil.
Atheists and agnostics need to explain everything else.

if they are christians they might better explain - why they are evil.

You do nothing but prove my point. The limitations you want to impose on everyone else are good. Any limitations I would want to impose on you -- and you haven't listed any, so far -- are bad.
Yes, davey, we call those "opinions" and "beliefs" . Welcome to the real world, son.
Leftists know little about the real world, and consider their opinions to be facts.

Did Tucker Carlson tell you that?
I don't listen to talking heads. I learned that by observation.

Democrats want to limit what kind of firearms I can own. Democrats want to limit what kinds of energy I can consume. Democrats want to limit what kinds of media I can consume. Democrats want to limit what opinions I can express.

your observation skills are more like responding to daddy spanking your ass ... just stay out of the cookie jar and everything will be just fine.
Ahhh. You want to limit my freedoms for my own good.

I dunno about you, but I'm an adult. I don't need Big Daddy Government holding my hand and changing my diaper.

Your mileage may vary. And it looks like it does.

Yes, davey, we call those "opinions" and "beliefs" . Welcome to the real world, son.
Leftists know little about the real world, and consider their opinions to be facts.

Democrats want to limit what kind of firearms I can own. Democrats want to limit what kinds of energy I can consume. Democrats want to limit what kinds of media I can consume. Democrats want to limit what opinions I can express.

your observation skills are more like responding to daddy spanking your ass ... just stay out of the cookie jar and everything will be just fine.

I dunno about you, but I'm an adult. I don't need Big Daddy Government holding my hand and changing my diaper.

Nobody cares about your good. We all need some regulations for OUR good.

If they are christians they might better explain - why they are evil.

Your hubris is on full display, as always. No Christian EVER claims perfection, as you feign for yourself.
You atheists always miss the point, intentionally. It's not about us. It's not about you, though you think it is, you claim it is. You're so sanctimonious and perfect, you don't NEED God.

We didn't make the rules, the Commandments, so stop laying them on us. We're not sending anybody to hell.
We don't have a bit of power or authority to do so, but I'll tell you what. When you DO go to hell, which is where you are headed and you don't even care, no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep and so will you. But it will be too late.

Pride goes before a fall and you're clearly full of pride. All atheists are. You're smarter than everyone else and you have ALL the answers. I'm nobody and you know what? It doesn't matter one iota. Top that, Mister Big.

Learn to change your own diaper. Not everyone is as incompetent as leftists.

Does it matter? Ya know, I pray. We all pray. It never matters. Where was god in Warsaw during the holocaust? They held GOD on trial then you know what the rabis did? Nothing.

Rabbis are humans too. They fail as everyone else does. Jesus' hand-picked disciple betrayed Him. Another of His disciples doubted Him. Jesus selected weak men because he had no choice. We're all weak and He made His strength manifest in our weakness, lest we should boast of our own doing. You see? It's not about you, or me, or the rabbis. It's about Nature's God.

Why would an agnostic pray when you don't believe? You make no sense. No, atheists can't possibly pray since they also call themselves Pastafarians, like you do yourself, and they mock people of faith relentlessly, hatefully, maliciously, mockingly. They're all BETTER than any person of faith. They say so all the time.
THEY do "good" for goodness sake. People of faith "do it to get to heaven." You see, to atheists, deeds only matter depending on your motivation. One might argue they have the most virtuous motivations and so therefore they don't NEED to rely on actions, if that were true. But it isn't. Because you see I want someone to save me and do good whatever their motivations are. Your deeds reflect your heart.

if they are christians they might better explain - why they are evil.
Democratic progressives give sanctuary to illegal aliens without democratic consent, no referendums or ballot measures., they are good with that. They say there is 90 something genders. Stop...Stop. Think, perhaps this is why we have Trump now?

Your hubris is on full display, as always.
Haha, this horseshit from Christians always makes me laugh. No, the one with the hubris is the one claiming to know the absolute truth and who threatens others with suffering, if they don't agree.

That would be you, ya fraud.

Your hubris is on full display, as always. No Christian EVER claims perfection, as you feign for yourself.
You atheists always miss the point, intentionally. It's not about us. It's not about you, though you think it is, you claim it is. You're so sanctimonious and perfect, you don't NEED God.

We didn't make the rules, the Commandments, so stop laying them on us. We're not sending anybody to hell.
We don't have a bit of power or authority to do so, but I'll tell you what. When you DO go to hell, which is where you are headed and you don't even care, no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep and so will you. But it will be too late.

Pride goes before a fall and you're clearly full of pride. All atheists are. You're smarter than everyone else and you have ALL the answers. I'm nobody and you know what? It doesn't matter one iota. Top that, Mister Big.
no Christian will cheer and laugh at you. No, we'll all weep

good luck ...

images

no christian has ever weeped for any of their own sins, they just repeat themselves since the 4th century uninterrupted to the present day.

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.

no christian (sic) has ever weeped (sic) for any of their own sins, they just repeat themselves since the 4th century uninterrupted to the present day.

Speak for yourself, Mister Perfect. If you're so perfect, why can't you even write simple English, much less make sense with it. I'm done with your nonsense as well. My Ignore List just had you added to it for obvious reasons.

You're perfect like Chairman Mao, like Stalin - atheists to the core, who murdered a hundred million between the two of them alone.

god let coronavirus happen just to test faiths (stupidities).

Your arrogant pretense that you are smarter than people of faith is like claiming there is nobody behind the green curtain.

Read and learn: Proof There Is No God

You are so uninformed. Nobody cares if you believe there is a god. If you bring up the subject, sure, you will get someone to discuss it with you, but the definition of atheist is someone who is not convinced that a god exists. Many of us even admit that there might be a possibility that one does exist, but so far there is no reason to believe one actually does. There is more reason to believe in little green men from space than there is to believe in the existence of a god.

#176: We can understand the indignance, because Stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves: knowledge is replacing faith worldwide. We'll soon address some of the pathologies of post # 154.

Whoah whoah whoah, thinking about others is not daveman's chreeestian way.
You really seem to be obsessed with me.

That's pretty creepy.
Yes, I can certainly understand how someone who has been mocked his entire life would invent a self defense mechanism like this, for when people mock him.
Oh, the irony!

You're probably right. I doubt anyone who actually follows Jesus teachings would cheer and laugh at anyone's misfortune, but the majority of hypocrites who claim Christianity as an excuse for their own hypocritical hatred
(that would be the vast majority) would be dancing in the street at the misfortune of their hated enemy. If the bible thumpers here are any indication, you'll probably be the ones rotting in hell.
Hey, how did you guys react to Limbaugh's cancer announcement?

I don't recall too many good wishes.

Forum List

Back