Be an Atheist.

You are free to believe what you choose. Just don't try to limit me based on your religious beliefs. I personally would be thrilled to have a reason to believe that a god exists. I spent many years believing the same things you probably do, but in depth study of the bible exposed lots of flaws in those beliefs.
Okay. Don't try to limit me based on your beliefs.

For instance, don't vote Democrat.

That's exactly what I've come to expect from religious nuts.
Really? Democrat plans and policies are designed to limit my freedoms. This is undeniable.

So why is your desire to limit me good and righteous and holy, but my desire to limit you (which claim is based on your bigotry and not on reality) terrible?

Limit you? How so?
Really? Dood.

Democrats want to limit what kind of firearms I can own. Democrats want to limit what kinds of energy I can consume. Democrats want to limit what kinds of media I can consume. Democrats want to limit what opinions I can express.

What a list of crap. Regulating fire arms is not the same as limiting what you can have. You can have an army tank as far as I care, as long as you meet reasonable restrictions on how and where it is used. I don't care what energy you use, but it's not reasonable to expect me to put up with the pollution you cause hanging on to obsolete sources whose time has passed. I don't control what channels you watch. Don't blame me if the free market doesn't support the programming you want. Nobody is stopping you from expressing all the goofy crap you want on this site. unless you break the rules, and if that happens see the previous remark abut the free market. Quit whining you big baby.

says the christian entertainer ...

View attachment 308620

not many of your spaniards are found in the christian bible belt, physically anyway. do you predict the courts will overturn the ban on hoods to make it easier for them and their families ...
Those aren't Christians -- those are Democrats.
Those aren't Christians -- those are Democrat

jokes on you, they are bible belt christians whichever party they chose to infect.
They aren't motivated by Christianity.

And if you continue to insist they are -- or were, actually; there's next to none of them left -- we'll just go ahead and give atheists credit for the hundred million people killed by Communism.

How 'bout it, Comrade?
How 'bout it, Comrade?

get use to it caveman ...

View attachment 308651

bernie is going to light it up for you.
Bernie's going to lose. If you want what Bernie wants, move to Cuba. He thinks it's pretty grand there.

Bernie's going to lose. If you want what Bernie wants, move to Cuba. He thinks it's pretty grand there.

it's obvious, bernie has already lighted you up - foaming over your fortune.

cuba would have been a state but was blocked by your bible belt over it being a slave free state. just prior to the civil war, one of the factors leading up to sumter. got your ass kicked then whether bernie does it to you again or not.

Democrats want to limit what kind of firearms I can own. Democrats want to limit what kinds of energy I can consume. Democrats want to limit what kinds of media I can consume. Democrats want to limit what opinions I can express.

They're so much smarter than you are, daveman. Just ASK them.
It's all they scream, smarter than you racist fascists who are greedy Nazis.

Mendacity is their métier. (They'll have to look both of those words up.)

The Fascist Left

Democrats' Big Lies

Yet again you do not respond to my full post.
Right, I respond to the points to which I want to respond. If you think I have changed the context, say so, instead of whining like a little bitch. Of course, I did not change the context, and you don't have any good response, which is why you whine instead.

Also, per your begging, I responded to your thought experiment. You response? To whine about something else.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
I am an Agnostic...

Okay. Don't try to limit me based on your beliefs.

For instance, don't vote Democrat.

Really? Democrat plans and policies are designed to limit my freedoms. This is undeniable.

So why is your desire to limit me good and righteous and holy, but my desire to limit you (which claim is based on your bigotry and not on reality) terrible?

Limit you? How so?
Really? Dood.

What a list of crap. Regulating fire arms is not the same as limiting what you can have. You can have an army tank as far as I care, as long as you meet reasonable restrictions on how and where it is used. I don't care what energy you use, but it's not reasonable to expect me to put up with the pollution you cause hanging on to obsolete sources whose time has passed. I don't control what channels you watch. Don't blame me if the free market doesn't support the programming you want. Nobody is stopping you from expressing all the goofy crap you want on this site. unless you break the rules, and if that happens see the previous remark abut the free market. Quit whining you big baby.
You do nothing but prove my point. The limitations you want to impose on everyone else are good. Any limitations I would want to impose on you -- and you haven't listed any, so far -- are bad.

Those aren't Christians -- those are Democrats.
Those aren't Christians -- those are Democrat

jokes on you, they are bible belt christians whichever party they chose to infect.
They aren't motivated by Christianity.

And if you continue to insist they are -- or were, actually; there's next to none of them left -- we'll just go ahead and give atheists credit for the hundred million people killed by Communism.

How 'bout it, Comrade?
How 'bout it, Comrade?

get use to it caveman ...

View attachment 308651

it's obvious, bernie has already lighted you up - foaming over your fortune.

cuba would have been a state but was blocked by your bible belt over it being a slave free state. just prior to the civil war, one of the factors leading up to sumter. got your ass kicked then whether bernie does it to you again or not.
Yeah, any time you'd like to not be incoherent, that's be great.

But that's probably too much to ask from a Bern Victim.

Limit you? How so?
Really? Dood.

You do nothing but prove my point. The limitations you want to impose on everyone else are good. Any limitations I would want to impose on you -- and you haven't listed any, so far -- are bad.
Yes, davey, we call those "opinions" and "beliefs" . Welcome to the real world, son.

Yet again you do not respond to my full post.
Right, I respond to the points to which I want to respond. If you think I have changed the context, say so, instead of whining like a little bitch. Of course, I did not change the context, and you don't have any good response, which is why you whine instead.

Also, per your begging, I responded to your thought experiment. You response? To whine about something else.
You project more than a 12-screen theater.

Limit you? How so?
Really? Dood.

Yes, davey, we call those "opinions" and "beliefs" . Welcome to the real world, son.
Leftists know little about the real world, and consider their opinions to be facts.

Limit you? How so?
Really? Dood.

Leftists know little about the real world, and consider their opinions to be facts.

Did Tucker Carlson tell you that?

Really? Dood.

I don't listen to talking heads. I learned that by observation.

Does it matter? Ya know, I pray. We all pray. It never matters. Where was god in Warsaw during the holocaust? They held GOD on trial then you know what the rabis did? Nothing.

Does it matter? Ya know, I pray. We all pray. It never matters. Where was god in Warsaw during the holocaust? They held GOD on trial then you know what the rabis did? Nothing.

Rabbis are humans too. They fail as everyone else does. Jesus' hand-picked disciple betrayed Him. Another of His disciples doubted Him. Jesus selected weak men because he had no choice. We're all weak and He made His strength manifest in our weakness, lest we should boast of our own doing. You see? It's not about you, or me, or the rabbis. It's about Nature's God.

Why would an agnostic pray when you don't believe? You make no sense. No, atheists can't possibly pray since they also call themselves Pastafarians, like you do yourself, and they mock people of faith relentlessly, hatefully, maliciously, mockingly. They're all BETTER than any person of faith. They say so all the time.
THEY do "good" for goodness sake. People of faith "do it to get to heaven." You see, to atheists, deeds only matter depending on your motivation. One might argue they have the most virtuous motivations and so therefore they don't NEED to rely on actions, if that were true. But it isn't. Because you see I want someone to save me and do good whatever their motivations are. Your deeds reflect your heart.

People of faith need only to explain why there is evil.
Atheists and agnostics need to explain everything else.

I am an agnostic.There isn't any proof more proof of a God that there isn't.

Proof There Is No God

More accurately would be "you haven't proven to me that God exists" . You are free to believe what you want for what ever reason you want. Just don't expect me to adhere to your beliefs.
I feel lost. When rabis in concentration camps put god on trial and they cant figure why these random things happen, it boggles the mind.

your observation skills are more like responding to daddy spanking your ass ... just stay out of the cookie jar and everything will be just fine.

Forum List

Back