Barry-Care Invades Your BEDROOM...

Every doctor I've ever visited has asked me if I was sexually active.

It's a pretty important thing for your doctor to know.

What exactly am I supposed to be outraged about?

You sprain your ankle and the doctor wants to know if you're sexually active?

I don't think so. :eusa_hand:

If I sprain my ankle, I go to my GP, who has already asked me those questions.

More lies about the ACA from the OP. That article is 100% bullshit.

Here is a critique for you. Read it and learn.

Doctors, not Obamacare, will ask you about your sex life | The Incidental Economist

No, the rebuttal in the link you provided is bullshit....a weak attempt to blame the doctor for asking you irrelevant questions that both violate the patient's privacy and open his medical history up to the entire federal government. If the doctor wants to get paid he'll knuckle under to the "one step" program....a wolf in sheeple clothing. We've seen enough of the "phony scandals" routine....own what your side is doing....you voting democrat doesn't make you exempt from what's going on here.

The link I provided contains accurate information. The one you provided is a pack of misinformation.

This is not a dispute. You are a gullible dupe. You have been duped.

Rinse, repeat.

Au contraire....the article in my OP quotes actual information given by doctors, not some blogger's opinion on why the information is necessary, which it obviously is not in most cases. Fact of the matter is you didn't bother reading my OP for information...you scanned it and then ran to find a rebuttal....the one you chose is weak as a kitten. Face it, Barry-Care is a nightmare for everybody concerned....wait until your employer, if you have one, decides to cut your hours down to 30 a week so he doesn't have to insure you anymore....then head down to the OR when your head is bleeding and enjoy the 9 hour wait to be seen. :lol:

If I sprain my ankle, I go to my GP, who has already asked me those questions.

That's not what you said before. Further, have you ever asked why certain questions are asked and who can see the information? SURPRISE! Under Barry-Care your information is a keystroke away from any federal employee with access or who can breach protocol to gain access. That okay with you?

No, the rebuttal in the link you provided is bullshit....a weak attempt to blame the doctor for asking you irrelevant questions that both violate the patient's privacy and open his medical history up to the entire federal government. If the doctor wants to get paid he'll knuckle under to the "one step" program....a wolf in sheeple clothing. We've seen enough of the "phony scandals" routine....own what your side is doing....you voting democrat doesn't make you exempt from what's going on here.

The link I provided contains accurate information. The one you provided is a pack of misinformation.

Rinse, repeat.

Au contraire....the article in my OP quotes actual information given by doctors, not some blogger's opinion on why the information is necessary, which it obviously is not in most cases. Fact of the matter is you didn't bother reading my OP for information...you scanned it and then ran to find a rebuttal....the one you chose is weak as a kitten. Face it, Barry-Care is a nightmare for everybody concerned....wait until your employer, if you have one, decides to cut your hours down to 30 a week so he doesn't have to insure you anymore....then head down to the OR when your head is bleeding and enjoy the 9 hour wait to be seen. :lol:

Au bullshitte'....those doctors are hacks. My "blogger" is a doctor who is honest. I read that shit. I know that doctors will not be forced to ask anything, that asking those types of questions is effective preventive care info...and that the government will get no additional info after the law than before it. You have been duped by a journalist with an agenda.

Finis!

The only doctor to ever ask if I was sexually active was a gynocologist. My dermatologist never asked. The opthamologist never asked. The GP never asked. I even had a laceration stitched in an emergency room and the hospital never asked.

It is of no importance to most medical treatment.

The only doctor to ever ask if I was sexually active was a gynocologist. My dermatologist never asked. The opthamologist never asked. The GP never asked. I even had a laceration stitched in an emergency room and the hospital never asked.

It is of no importance to most medical treatment.

Your GP should ask. It is common.

Rinse, repeat.

Au bullshitte'....those doctors are hacks. My "blogger" is a doctor who is honest. I read that shit. I know that doctors will not be forced to ask anything, that asking those types of questions is effective preventive care info...and that the government will get no additional info after the law than before it. You have been duped by a journalist with an agenda.

Finis!

Your agrument is as weak as your Frogese....first you say the questions won't be asked and then you say they are necessary "for effective preventive care"! Punch yourself out much?
boxing2smiley-1.gif
And then you flat out LIE about the feds getting the information....of course they'll get it because they want it to determine your "fitness" (aka are you a lib or not) to set the boundries on what they'll pay for according to your lifestyle. Behavior is easy to modify when you use the appropriate carrot and whip. I'd like to see your face when an employer tells you your herpes have gotten you canned and you say: "how did you find out I got herpes?" :lol:

Last edited:

Finis!

Your agrument is as weak as your Frogese....first you say the questions won't be asked and then you say they are necessary "for effective preventive care"! Punch yourself out much?
boxing2smiley-1.gif
And then you flat out LIE about the feds getting the information....of course they'll get it because they want it to determine your "fitness" (aka are you a lib or not) to set the boundries on what they'll pay for according to your lifestyle. Behavior is easy to modify when you use the appropriate carrot and whip. I'd like to see your face when an employer tells you your herpes have gotten you canned and you say: "how did you find out I got herpes?" :lol:

I did not say they won't be asked. Try again.

I am my employer, dummy.

Next.

Finis!

boxing2smiley-1.gif

I am my employer, dummy.

Next.

Ah, so you can't afford health insurance and figure your sordid medical history hitting the internet is okay fine as long as you can get your boils lanced for free....I gotcha. Rock on DOOD! :rock:

Last edited:
boxing2smiley-1.gif

I am my employer, dummy.

Next.

Ah, so you can't afford health insurance and figure your sordid medical history hitting the internet is okay fine as long as you can get your boils lanced for free....I gotcha. Rock on DOOD! :rock:

Nice. You used the same logic capability there as you did when reading that bitch's article.

When you meet someone like me, your instinct should be to listen and learn. Instead, you refuse to listen and pretend to teach. It will end up being a disservice to you.

If I were you, I would seek out opportunities to hear Aaron Carrol speak about health care and the ACA. He is an expert. He is well researched and he has a pretty refined ability to explain things so that dummies like you can understand them.

Now...would you like to learn about the facts regarding the subject of your OP, or would you prefer to discuss my financial status...and how I could assist you in making your life better? Either way...I am here for you.

I am my employer, dummy.

Next.

Nice. You used the same logic capability there as you did when reading that bitch's article.

When you meet someone like me, your instinct should be to listen and learn. Instead, you refuse to listen and pretend to teach. It will end up being a disservice to you.

If I were you, I would seek out opportunities to hear Aaron Carrol speak about health care and the ACA. He is an expert. He is well researched and he has a pretty refined ability to explain things so that dummies like you can understand them.

Now...would you like to learn about the facts regarding the subject of your OP, or would you prefer to discuss my financial status...and how I could assist you in making your life better? Either way...I am here for you.

Sorry, no sale...I've "listened and learned" all I need to know, Barrybot. I don't blame you for spouting the party line and I'm sure this Carrol fellow is as convincing as algore was about global warming....opps, climate change, opps, TWICE the polar ice as there was a year ago, no hurricanes other than that freak storm that hit the Jersey shore.....FEMA doing worse on that one than they did on Katrina....Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting conservatives, NSA reading your emails.....sooner or later it's gonna dawn on you that you been played by these race pimping hustlers.....I'm an old war dog. I've seen how the rest of the world operates and would tell you this is a power grab of EPIC proportions and can and will be stopped by any means necessary.

Sorry, no sale...I've "listened and learned" all I need to know, Barrybot. I don't blame you for spouting the party line and I'm sure this Carrol fellow is as convincing as algore was about global warming....opps, climate change, opps, TWICE the polar ice as there was a year ago, no hurricanes other than that freak storm that hit the Jersey shore.....FEMA doing worse on that one than they did on Katrina....Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting conservatives, NSA reading your emails.....sooner or later it's gonna dawn on you that you been played by these race pimping hustlers.....I'm an old war dog. I've seen how the rest of the world operates and would tell you this is a power grab of EPIC proportions and can and will be stopped by any means necessary.

An old war dog...who is in the bubble. Break free! That was an uninspiring list of nutter talking points.....all in one paragraph. Change the channel....for your own good.

By the way....the word is oops. Two o's , one p...........oops.

An old war dog...who is in the bubble. Break free! That was an uninspiring list of nutter talking points.....all in one paragraph. Change the channel....for your own good.

Ah, the moron elitist goes spell-checker on the old Marine...BTW, how do you know the author of my OP is a "bitch"? You leftist metrosexuals all seem to have a little misogyny (spell-check me on that one....LOL!) brewing under the waves....Got mother issues do ya sonny? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
This lie has been addressed over and over and "bull", you really don't have to worry because the doctor isn't going to think you're gay. Well, okay, so he/she IS going to think you're gay but he/she won't tell.

Can we move on to the next rw lie, please.

Thanks.

Ah, the moron elitist goes spell-checker on the old Marine...BTW, how do you know the author of my OP is a "bitch"? You leftist metrosexuals all seem to have a little misogyny (spell-check me on that one....LOL!) brewing under the waves....Got mother issues do ya sonny? :eusa_eh:

It is not a spell checker....your PC has one of those. It is an intelligence checker. When you can't spell "oops"....you have an intelligence problem.

Metrosexual elitist? Wanna see a picture of my untrimmed pubes? You idiot.

Whose mother?

This lie has been addressed over and over and "bull", you really don't have to worry because the doctor isn't going to think you're gay. Well, okay, so he/she IS going to think you're gay but he/she won't tell.

Can we move on to the next rw lie, please.

Thanks.

Weak shit, sonny. I've read your work here for some time before I joined and always wondered why the Cons hated your guts....I thought you were pretty clever and level-headed, albeit wrong on everything. The shit above opened my eyes to you...you're just another troll in love with the halfrican in the White House....nobody ever got a "gay" vibe from me Luddly, but I bet you set off gaydar sirens whenever you waddle into a room.

Last edited:

It is not a spell checker....your PC has one of those. It is an intelligence checker. When you can't spell "oops"....you have an intelligence problem.

Whose mother?

You got PUBES? I figured you for a waxer...Brazillian so your "housemate" won't catch your crabs again....you're a pitiful character so I shouldn't pick on you anymore and I won't if you stay clear of me.

Whose mother?

You got PUBES? I figured you for a waxer...Brazillian so your "housemate" won't catch your crabs again....you're a pitiful character so I shouldn't pick on you anymore and I won't if you stay clear of me.

Stay clear of you? You hope for that huh?

But no. I'm here to poke fun at lame nutters. You are just a new toy for someone like me. How long will you last?

Forum List

Back