Barnard College instructor discusses blowing up and gassing whites in coming race war

Naturally this guy is not under attack from the left

I think libs are looking forward to a race war
You would have to have the ability to do that. Frankly, the violence is commendable by BLM because they do it. But there is no rhyme or reason to it. The coordination is poor in maximum damage. And most of it is to their own detriment. The guts to strike at others is there. Nothing else.

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

Naaa, nothing incendiary here
but dont white people own a lot of ar 15s

James Crow was a democrat...they fooled you then and they are fooling you now....

He was a Southern white man, it didn't matter if you were Democrat or Republican.

Only if you are an ignorant fool!

How many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA? Fool.

You poor child. I hope you wake up soon. But I doubt it.

Answer the question genius.

I don't need to. It was Republicans that stopped that bullshit in the first place. Genius.

That's a lie, the votes for these 2 major pieces of legislation were voted on by region, not party.

Don't be stupid. LBJ worked hand in hand with the Repubs to get the Civil Rights Act passed. The Dems tried to block it at every turn.

You have to show some dumb asses proof before they will pull their head out their ass.

By party and region[edit]
The House of Representatives:[3][31]

The Senate:[31]

Not ONE freaking Republican in the South voted for it. Now maybe you will STFU.

James Crow was a democrat...they fooled you then and they are fooling you now....

He was a Southern white man, it didn't matter if you were Democrat or Republican.
You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you can paint over them but they are still there....

Exactly, tell me how many Southern Republicans fought against racism and discrimination?

Time to grow up son. Whitey doesn't owe you anything.

I have been grown for a long, long time. America owes her citizens of color a lot, will we EVER see it? Probably not.

Whitey owes you nothing.

America owes a lot to her citizens of color.

Nope, no more than we owe anyone else. I won't give you shit and you aren't able to take it.

I didn't ask you for shit and don't want shit from you. Now as Dr. King said,

"It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check — a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice."

You live in a country where the poorest are still in the top 1% of the world.

Woo Hoo that should make poor folks happy, at least you are not as poor as folks in Indonesia. Smfh.

Don't be a jackass. You HAVE benefitted.

If that is the case you have benefitted for the hundreds of years of FREE LABOR black folks gave to this country.

The fact that a bunch of you are too stupid or lazy to get ahead is immaterial to the overwhelming majority of black people who have left your sorry ass behind.

First of all you racist POS you don't know what I have or have not done, which really doesn't matter in this conversation.

If that were the case your God would have won the last election Trump Humper, he lost because minority and good white folks wanted his racist, divisive ass gone. You are as arrogant as you are stupid.

You can't change the stripes on a tiger...you can paint over them but they are still there....

Exactly, tell me how many Southern Republicans fought against racism and discrimination?
The republican party in the south back then was small but they were in sync...I can't find a story where any southern republican spoke out in favor of slavery...I can find speeches from republicans that were viscous in their objections to Jim Crow laws....We had a republican president that took the nation to war with itself to end slavery...
They fooled you sucker...and they are doing it again with the shinny object in the room....the object of whitey coming to get you and hold you back?...hold you back from what?....if today's dems were sincere why would anyone be able to hold you back in 2021?...they have been in power for decades....they use you man...just like they used you in the cotton fields....and you are too stupid to see it....

If the shit really hit the fan after the white man had time to recognize what was happening the war would be over in a week...with blacks running for cover just like in Somalia....be careful what you wish for....
Got 'em out numbered by about 9 to 1. I sure wouldn't be running my mouth all reckless like the black racist ape in this OP. Push white people too far and shit goes down, I'd be hopping a boat back to Africa if I was black.

I bet you are real tough when you have about 10 of your buddies with you and there is only 1 black man around. That Race War bullshit is nothing but right wing propaganda. Most black and white folks get along great if it weren't for the racist like you around.
Ain't the white people that's always in a gang beating people, it's you blacks, and you do it in your toilet cities because you get away with it. Bring it out here to tiny little town USA, bring your violent rioting, looting, burning shit down and beating people here and watch what happens. The entire TOWN is going to be spraying you with LEAD. It's a whole different world out here in the sticks, but go ahead and try it if you want, bring it, I guarantee, we're ready for you, and we all know you hate us just because we're white. We will protect ourselves against you violent BLACK RACISTS.

Last edited:

I have been grown for a long, long time. America owes her citizens of color a lot, will we EVER see it? Probably not.

Whitey owes you nothing.

Nope, no more than we owe anyone else. I won't give you shit and you aren't able to take it.

"It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check — a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice."

Woo Hoo that should make poor folks happy, at least you are not as poor as folks in Indonesia. Smfh.

If that is the case you have benefitted for the hundreds of years of FREE LABOR black folks gave to this country.

The fact that a bunch of you are too stupid or lazy to get ahead is immaterial to the overwhelming majority of black people who have left your sorry ass behind.

First of all you racist POS you don't know what I have or have not done, which really doesn't matter in this conversation.

If that were the case your God would have won the last election Trump Humper, he lost because minority and good white folks wanted his racist, divisive ass gone. You are as arrogant as you are stupid.

What free black labor? I received no benefit from slavery. Black slaves only helped the southern plantation owners and the ruling elite in New England. Neither of which I am.

And, slavery PROVABLY slowed the economic development of the South. If you want to give credit to the real people who built this country it was the Irish, and the Chinese, who built the railroads, and did the other jobs the slaves either couldn't, or wouldn't, do.

If the shit really hit the fan after the white man had time to recognize what was happening the war would be over in a week...with blacks running for cover just like in Somalia....be careful what you wish for....
Got 'em out numbered by about 9 to 1. I sure wouldn't be running my mouth all reckless like the black racist ape in this OP. Push white people too far and shit goes down, I'd be hopping a boat back to Africa if I was black.

I bet you are real tough when you have about 10 of your buddies with you and there is only 1 black man around. That Race War bullshit is nothing but right wing propaganda. Most black and white folks get along great if it weren't for the racist like you around.
Ain't the white people that's always in a gang beating people, it's you blacks, and you do it in your toilet cities because you get away with it. Bring it out here to tiny little town USA, bring your violent rioting, looting, burning shit down and beating people here and watch what happens. The entire TOWN is going to be spraying you with LEAD. It's a whole different world out here in the sticks, but go ahead and try it if you want, bring it, I guarantee, we're ready for you, and we all know you hate us just because we're white. We will protect ourselves against you violent BLACK RACISTS.

Like you racist did in Rosewood, FL or like you did to Black Wall Street. Cowards like you always talk tough on the internet, you have a alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass.

Whitey owes you nothing.

What free black labor? I received no benefit from slavery. Black slaves only helped the southern plantation owners and the ruling elite in New England. Neither of which I am.

And, slavery PROVABLY slowed the economic development of the South. If you want to give credit to the real people who built this country it was the Irish, and the Chinese, who built the railroads, and did the other jobs the slaves either couldn't, or wouldn't, do.

Go study some history and not His-Story and then get back with us.

Whitey owes you nothing.

Go study some history and not His-Story and then get back with us.

I suggest you do the same. Your black liberation THEOLOGY is fantasy.

The thing about our parties is that they reshuffle about every 40 or 50 years; before the Civil Rights era, not all Republicans were conservative, and not all Democrats were liberal. Superbadbrotha is correct; support or opposition for the CRA and VRA were more geographic than by party. If nothing else, the Democrats held a Senate supermajority and near that in the House; if they were all lock-step against the bills, neither of them would have even gotten out of committee.

As for this author, he's a 20-something fiction writer. He looks like a smirking 12-year-old in all of his photos; I doubt he was issued a call to action, but boy, it was a stupid thing to say when you have a teaching job. Outside of his class, I doubt anyone will remember him; I know I won't.

Let's see how many white folks are harmed because of this fool
Next to obama and a few other national figures like Maxine Waters, thls nutjob is the Typhoid Mary of the black brain disease epidemic

how many young skulls full of mush in the hood will catch what he has and get themselves killed resisting or attacking the police?

Outside of his class, I doubt anyone will remember him; I know I won't.
If he were white and wearing a hood you would never forget him because the lib news media would never let you forget

the hate dividing America is aimed at blacks and the hood is wallowing in it

It WOULD be in character for them. They've always been the party of racists. I suspect they understand VERY well just how catastrophic such a conflict would be for America but ESPECIALLY for blacks in America. So... who WOULD benefit? It wouldn't be any sane or peaceful American, that's for DAMNED sure...

how many young skulls full of mush in the hood will catch what he has and get themselves killed resisting or attacking the police?
Well, sometimes you have to just look on the bright side. It would make for a self-limiting contagion.

Talia Schlanger
Seems typical of many U.S. Jews in that they make excuses for the people who in many cases would kill them. If they someday find themselves being slaughtered by those they defended, I will shed no tears for them. And I am a Christian Zionist.

Rosewood, FL
Rosewood FL?

Thats reaching way back in history

and just proves how desperate you are for something to complain about

but it wont get you a free shoe shine around here

Free shoe shine, I guess that was suppose to be funny. Remind me to laugh a little bit later, I get sick and tired of hearing this bullshit about black folks are the most violent when history of America proves you are the most violent folks the world has ever seen.

Also Germans, Dutch, Scottish, etc. One of my more prized book collections is American Chemical Industry - A History by Williams Haynes 1954. Very readable. But indeed all the innovations were Western World Whiteys.

The thing that gansta Blacks might be butthurt about is that Blacks could barely, passively pick a fucking plant and get free room and board and education in return. Here is another irony, Sleepy Joe alluded to the transcontinental railroad, and as you mentioned westwall, legal Chinese immigrants were more than willing to work on the railroads. And of course certain Canadian first nation tribes were more than willing to work the high steel in the big cities. Not saying all Blacks are douchebags, but they did not step up as other "marginalized" groups did.

A Barnard College English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.

According to The Post Millennial, on the CBC show “q,” Ben Philippe was asked about a segment in his book “Sure, I’ll be your Black Friend” which describes “detonating” white people while nearby air vents spew out noxious gas.

“When this race war hits its crescendo, I’ll gather you all into a beautifully decorated room under the pretense of unity,” Philippe said. “I’ll give a speech to civility and all the good times we share; I’ll smile as we raise glasses to your good, white health, while the detonator blinks under the table, knowing the exits are locked and the air vents filled with gas.”

Naaa, nothing incendiary here
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The ridiculous opinion of one individual is representative of nothing and no one.

Forum List

Back