BREAKING AUDIO: #BlackLivesMatter Radio Show Calls for Race War “Kill Whites and Cops”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This will be Obama's Legacy. amazing

SNIP:
BREAKING AUDIO: #BlackLivesMatter Radio Show Calls for Race War “Kill Whites and Cops”

Jim Hoft Sep 1st, 2015 2:12 pm

A shocking racist hate-filled show ran on blogtalkradio today.

** The hosts say it’s open season to kill whites and cops
** There will be more executions of cops and whites
** They are going to start picking white people off one by one by one
** They also find the execution of Texas Deputy Daron Goforth hilarious

BlackLivesMatter online radio show laughs at the execution of a Texas Deputy.

The show was recorded on September 1, 2015.
The hosts urge listeners to kill more whites and cops.

From the video:

It’s open season on killing whites and police officers and probably killing cops period. It’s open season. Picking them off. Today we live in a time when the white man will be picked off.

They laugh at his death of Texas Deputy Daron Goforth seen here with his family.

ALL of it here:
BREAKING AUDIO: #BlackLivesMatter Radio Show Calls for Race War "Kill Whites and Cops" - The Gateway Pundit

This will be Obama's Legacy. amazing

SNIP:

Jim Hoft Sep 1st, 2015 2:12 pm

A shocking racist hate-filled show ran on blogtalkradio today.

** The hosts say it’s open season to kill whites and cops
** There will be more executions of cops and whites
** They are going to start picking white people off one by one by one
** They also find the execution of Texas Deputy Daron Goforth hilarious

BlackLivesMatter online radio show laughs at the execution of a Texas Deputy.

The show was recorded on September 1, 2015.
The hosts urge listeners to kill more whites and cops.

From the video:

It’s open season on killing whites and police officers and probably killing cops period. It’s open season. Picking them off. Today we live in a time when the white man will be picked off.

They laugh at his death of Texas Deputy Daron Goforth seen here with his family.

ALL of it here:
BREAKING AUDIO: #BlackLivesMatter Radio Show Calls for Race War "Kill Whites and Cops" - The Gateway Pundit
Very sick people.......... sick and pathetic .......... really embarrassing ......

Can winter get here please so these thugs can go home and spend the welfare checks that Mom has been leaving on their beds?

All I see coming from this is more dead fat Boys like Mizzou and CCW carriers like me might be a little more on 'edge' as we traverse the town square

-Geaux

Yeah, leftwingers WHY haven't they been classified a hate group. ? you had no problems saying that about the Tea party with all the gray haired warriors in it and referring to them as Teabaggers.

snip:
Elisabeth Hasselbeck - Why Hasn’t Black Lives Matter Been Classified as a Hate Group ?

Cops need to shoot more, I guess.
No, cops need to be held to the same standards as everyone else is held to. Cops need to wake up and smell the coffee. Citizens aren't going to take their shit forever, as we're seeing now.

Really, so a few bad apples makes up the WHOLE police force now. Too bad you all didn't care that much about these Politicians who are stirring up this kind of hate against our CIVILIAN police officers. you sound just like the blacklivesmatters now. pathetic

No, no why just yesterday some blacklivesmatter apologist on this very forum said they were not saying anything like that at all. Freaking retards have their heads in the sand

So make sure you go out and vote back in this party (the so called, Democrat party) so we can continue to have this chaos and mayhem from the likes of these BLM in our lives. AND they (Democrats) are suppose to look out for ALL the people in this country who elected THEM TO OFFICE. just unbelievable.

SNIP:
Dems Officially Endorse Anti-Cop BlackLivesMatter Movement
By Matthew Vadum -- Bio and Archives September 2, 2015
The Democratic National Committee has officially endorsed the increasingly violent Black Lives Matter movement whose paranoid radical left-wing members accuse police nationwide of systemic anti-black racism and brutality against black suspects.

Throwing their lot in with black racists and radical Black Power militants who have openly expressed support for the murder of police officers, Democrats have

embraced a statement that slams the U.S. for allegedly systemic police violence against African-Americans. The statement is not extreme enough for the Black Lives Matter movement whose leaders quickly rejected it. Last month members of the movement unveiled a list of policy proposals they claim will help to bring about “a world where the police don’t kill people.”

What’s especially interesting about the resolution that hundreds of delegates at the DNC meeting in Minneapolis on Friday approved is that it accuses American police of “extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children.”

In other words, it is now official Democratic Party policy that there are roving death squads manned by police officers who specifically stalk and execute without trial black men, women, and children across America. Police in the United States today, says the DNC, are no better than the Sturmabteilung and Einsatzgruppen of Nazi Germany, the Soviet-era Cheka and NKVD, and the (Democrat-led) Ku Klux Klan, all of which used extrajudicial killings for political repression.

A copy of the draft resolution obtained by BuzzFeed News before the grotesque anti-American pander-fest Friday uses the same kind of inflammatory, dishonest wording Bill Ayers and his Weather Underground comrades used to endorse the Black Power movement and condemn the U.S. during their bombing sprees that wreaked havoc on American society.

The full wording of the resolution as approved by DNC delegates does not appear to have surfaced online but the draft states:

WHEREAS, the Democratic Party believes in the American Dream and the promise of liberty and justice for all, and we know that this dream is a nightmare for too many young people stripped of their dignity under the vestiges of slavery, Jim Crow and White Supremacy; and

WHEREAS, we, the Democratic National Committee, have repeatedly called for race and justice—demilitarization of police, ending racial profiling, criminal justice reform, and investments in young people, families, and communities—after Trayvon Martin, after Michael Brown, after Tamir Rice, after Freddie Gray, after Sandra Bland, after Christian Taylor, after too many others lost in the unacceptable epidemic of extrajudicial killings of unarmed black men, women, and children at the hands of police ...

WHEREAS, without systemic reform this state of unrest jeopardizes the well-being of our democracy and our nation;

THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that the DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming “Black lives matter” and the “say her name” efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children ...

New normal in Obama’s America: Cop hatred, Tthreats to kill police, Deterioration of law and order and the rule of law, Black nationalism

all of it here:
Dems Officially Endorse Anti-Cop BlackLivesMatter Movement

I don't have any power to designate anybody as a hate group..Black Lives Matters to me is on the same level as the Aryan Brotherhood/ Nation and the KKK....All I can do is refuse to actively participate....
Yet what group is cops that kill and get away with it associated with? Why are they not considered a hate group or social terrorist as they retire to their all cop communities?

Why is it all we here from you RWer's is about blacks when evidently white criminals kill cops and other civilians also..Why just focus upon the black community?
If you ask me it should be an outrage that no matter what the color,ethnicity or race, a criminal is a criminal...
Where is that condemnation of your own?

No, cops need to be held to the same standards as everyone else is held to. Cops need to wake up and smell the coffee. Citizens aren't going to take their shit forever, as we're seeing now.

Really, so a few bad apples makes up the WHOLE police force now. Too bad you all didn't care that much about these Politicians who are stirring up this kind of hate against our CIVILIAN police officers. you sound just like the blacklivesmatters now. pathetic
Yeah, it does, because the police are here to serve and protect..just like one crazy soldier looks bad for other soldiers..That is the heavy crown you must wear when you take up the mantle...

Can winter get here please so these thugs can go home and spend the welfare checks that Mom has been leaving on their beds?

All I see coming from this is more dead fat Boys like Mizzou and CCW carriers like me might be a little more on 'edge' as we traverse the town square

-Geaux
The total ignorance you exude is not surprising since the govt. does not cut checks anymore...

More love that the Obama administration and Attorney General turns a blind eye at. time to protect ourselves folks. this administration isn't going to do it unless you are a black criminal who was out in rioting and lootings. then they'll ride into a town and CONDEMN a whole police force. VIDEO at the site

SNIP:

Video: New Black Panthers Had Threatened to 'Creep Up on' Texas Cops 'in the Darkness'
“Oink oink, bang bang!”

The comment was made by a leader of the Houston-based chapter of the New Black Panther Party and was captured on a short video clip by the Houston Chronicle. The paper was covering a rally that day at the jail where black inmate Sandra Bland committed suicide after her arrest following a traffic stop. The Chronicle writers originally made no mention of the threat in their article published that same day.

After leading several chants, the group leader, wearing the rank of "colonel," shouted through a megaphone at Harris County mounted deputies:

“You think we’re not pissed off a bunch about y’all killing our sisters? You think it’s okay? [We’re] the wrong n***ers to mess with. You’re gonna stop doing what you’re doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness.”

ALL of it here:
Video: New Black Panthers Had Threatened to 'Creep Up on' Texas Cops 'in the Darkness'

Sorry, but if I am a cop and I know I am targeted, I would not give anyone behaving aggressively toward me the benefit of doubt.

"Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six."

New Topics

Forum List

Back