Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage

[divecon is pwnd all the time and you have just joined him. You said unequivocably X, Y, and Z, then you said something else and that you had not changed what you said earlier. You were called on it, denied, divecon jumped in and got pwnd, and now you got pwnd.

That's how false statements are handled here. Right, divecon? :lol:

You're patently wrong. But I do not have the patience nor the inclination to help you sort out something so simple. :lol:

The sorting out is on your part, and you won't do it because of false pride, which is about divecon's only really problem on the board. He follows bad examples, though.

[divecon is pwnd all the time and you have just joined him. You said unequivocably X, Y, and Z, then you said something else and that you had not changed what you said earlier. You were called on it, denied, divecon jumped in and got pwnd, and now you got pwnd.

wrong again, jokey
but thats nothing new for you

You're patently wrong. But I do not have the patience nor the inclination to help you sort out something so simple. :lol:
i told ya what he would do

din't i?
;)

FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

WASHINGTON -- A campaign for legalization of same-sex marriage in New York has won the backing of Barbara Bush, one of former President George W. Bush's daughters, who appears in a new video offering her support.
"I'm Barbara Bush and I’m a New Yorker for marriage equality. New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love. Join us," Bush, 29, says in the video.
Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, a national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender group that produced the video, says Bush's advocacy shows "equality knows no party label."

Read more: FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

Pretty stupid considering "gay" marriage isn't outlawed in any state. :cuckoo:

FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

WASHINGTON -- A campaign for legalization of same-sex marriage in New York has won the backing of Barbara Bush, one of former President George W. Bush's daughters, who appears in a new video offering her support.
"I'm Barbara Bush and I’m a New Yorker for marriage equality. New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love. Join us," Bush, 29, says in the video.
Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, a national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender group that produced the video, says Bush's advocacy shows "equality knows no party label."

Read more: FoxNews.com - Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage in New York

Pretty stupid considering "gay" marriage isn't outlawed in any state. :cuckoo:

Then you are obviously a supporters of the rights of gays and lesbians to marry. I had no idea you were a liberal.

You are lying now, Prov. You changed the characteristic of your statement. Now you are deliberately falsifying. Admit it. Stop it. Let's get back on track.

:lol: If you say so.

Apparently you will read a sentence to fit some agenda you have. Have fun with that. I feel zero need to hold your hand through reading comprehension. Perhaps you have a friend that can help walk you through my posts and see that NADA changed in my discussion.

I'm done discussing this with you. I have actually bored myself, so i can imagine how others must feel at this point.
this is typical for jokey, he reads something and doesnt actually understand what he read, then carries on and on about how he owned you and dances around never actually answering ANY question you ask him
he makes claims about you, with not a tittle of proof and then claims "everyone" can see he is right
Dive in post 67....he said this about his daughter E-Mailing.....
does not have a cell phone, isn't allow to email friends, no Facebook, no MySpace, no nonsense, no back talk.

then in post 92 it was.....
I said she doesn't waste her time on one, emailing and chatting up strangers

he changed what he said....and then said i misread what he said....no i did not...neither did Jake......if he would have said..."sorry i mispoke,i meant Strangers"...no harm no foul........but no ...I...misread what he said.....i dont think so....

All Prov had to do was admit a self correction, divecon. He refused and then trimmed about it.

Apparently you will read a sentence to fit some agenda you have. Have fun with that. I feel zero need to hold your hand through reading comprehension. Perhaps you have a friend that can help walk you through my posts and see that NADA changed in my discussion.

I'm done discussing this with you. I have actually bored myself, so i can imagine how others must feel at this point.
this is typical for jokey, he reads something and doesnt actually understand what he read, then carries on and on about how he owned you and dances around never actually answering ANY question you ask him
he makes claims about you, with not a tittle of proof and then claims "everyone" can see he is right
does not have a cell phone, isn't allow to email friends, no Facebook, no MySpace, no nonsense, no back talk.

he changed what he said....and then said i misread what he said....no i did not...neither did Jake......if he would have said..."sorry i mispoke,i meant Strangers"...no harm no foul........but no ...I...misread what he said.....i dont think so....
there really isnt that much of a change
and jokey is a fucking moron

its not?.....from Friends to Strangers?...mmm....

its not?.....from Friends to Strangers?...mmm....
meh, thats not the main contention jokey has been doing

All Prov had to do was admit a self correction, divecon. He refused and then trimmed about it.
and all you are doing is nit picking

Oh, good heavens, son, what is your problem? Quit acting like Rush and Saul combined. Harry clearly pointed out what the dope had done, and, no, my comment was not nit picking. He lied, divecon.
you lie all the time

and Rush is nothing like Saul, moron
all he did was read the rules and explain them
he didnt advocate using them
this is why you are such a moron

She's not allowed to email friends, chat online with friend, chat (IM) Facebook, etc,. strangers or friends.

Seriously, what your obsession? I changed nothing. Had I put email friends or chat with strangers, would we be here? Nothing changed. No position. No nothing.

If you chose to read something into my sentences, that is your problem, but don't put it on me, buddy.

+1 to the first point
+100 to the second point

Forum List

Back