Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage

Its politically correct to openly support homosexuality when in secret you detest it? Wow, tell me something new for a change.

this is typical for jokey, he reads something and doesnt actually understand what he read, then carries on and on about how he owned you and dances around never actually answering ANY question you ask him
he makes claims about you, with not a tittle of proof and then claims "everyone" can see he is right
Dive in post 67....he said this about his daughter E-Mailing.....
does not have a cell phone, isn't allow to email friends, no Facebook, no MySpace, no nonsense, no back talk.

then in post 92 it was.....
I said she doesn't waste her time on one, emailing and chatting up strangers

he changed what he said....and then said i misread what he said....no i did not...neither did Jake......if he would have said..."sorry i mispoke,i meant Strangers"...no harm no foul........but no ...I...misread what he said.....i dont think so....

She's not allowed to email friends, chat online with friend, chat (IM) Facebook, etc,. strangers or friends.

Seriously, what your obsession? I changed nothing. Had I put email friends or chat with strangers, would we be here? Nothing changed. No position. No nothing.

If you chose to read something into my sentences, that is your problem, but don't put it on me, buddy.
then dont tell me that i misread what you said when you fucking said it....there is a difference between FRIENDS and STRANGERS.....man up when you make a mistake,dont act like a fucking pussy and try and say you never said it.....Buddy...

Provocateur wants to have his cake and eat it, too, is what it is.

What I despise about him is that he can't man up and admit when he is wrong.

Its politically correct to openly support homosexuality when in secret you detest it? Wow, tell me something new for a change.

i would say....how about your no Conservative....but thats old....

I am a conservative and believe in fiscal conservatism, but I don't believe in Republican conservatism and their fiscally irresponsible policies.

Why don't we just get rid of marriage altogether anyway? It's not worth anything anymore as it is. Long ago, it meant something, now you can get divorced for 300 bucks and a kiss on the cheek. Spouses don't value the commitment or honor the vows nearly as much as they used to. I don't think that marriage should be a legal junction anymore. It causes more problems than it solves. We should just mate up like the animals do. The faithful will remain together and the rest will just float from one to the other like they do already. The institution of marriage is no longer about love and commitment...it's about tax benefits and life insurance. What a crock of shit.

You want to join yourself with another man? ...great. Want to live with another woman? Go for it. If same sex relations is what you're into, by all means, have at it. No one can define your desires but you. Even if your actions sicken others, they don't have to worry about the consequences. It's your life. Live it however well or not-so-well as you please. Our society commits moral suicide every day. Why should a piece of paper that justifies the actions by our society to carry out that suicide make any difference? It's going to continue to happen anyway. If a law isn't passed to justify it, the activity will continue. The gay community will NEVER get smaller because of a law. It will only get stronger and larger, no matter how much we disagree with their choices.

For the record, Barbara Bush has about as much clout in this world as the homeless guy down the street who feels the same way she does.

Would there have been a story if she had spoken out against gay marriage? HELL NO.

For the record, Barbara Bush has about as much clout in this world as the homeless guy down the street who feels the same way she does.

Would there have been a story if she had spoken out against gay marriage? HELL NO.

Yeah, there would have been a story. However, let's take marriage out of the statutes and substitute civil unions. Marriage should be a private association, and let religious and fraternal and sorority organizations celebrate the ceremony and commitment.

Yeah, there would have been a story. However, let's take marriage out of the statutes and substitute civil unions. Marriage should be a private association, and let religious and fraternal and sorority organizations celebrate the ceremony and commitment.

Hmmm...interesting. Tell me how that story would have read.

I gather France is headed in that direction now with both civil unions and marriages. Require all marriages that want reciprocity of obligation and responsibility and benefit to be registered as a civil union by a certain date. At the date, any marriage not so registered and any marriage in the future would not be recognized as having force under law. Or simply grandfather all marriages before said date, and require civil unions rather than marriage after the date.

Civil government would have no ground to interfere with marriage.

Last edited:
Truc conservatives have no objection to gay marriage.
We object to giving more power to government.

Why would any of the rest of us be against gay marriage? I cannot pass judgment. It's not up to me. What right do any of us have the right to judge others in their personal lives?

LOL, and I'm suppose to care why?
good gawd, my own personal stalker..getting a little creepy now.:lol:

If you think that calling me a stalker is going to get me off your case, you are misinformed. That figures. I will continue to point out your lies and stupid remarks whenever I see them. Nice try though.

I don't know anybody that hated the Bush twins. And they were most certainly not responsible for the actions of their idiot father. Nobody is more liberal than I am, and I really like Laura and the twins. And I'm not alone. Again, talking about what you don't know.

carry on, it seems to be your mission in life..how hum:boobies::cow:

You just have to have the last word no matter how stupid the comment is. You're hopeless. You must enjoy looking like a fool.

Barbara is the hot one who doesn't look like the female version of her Dad, right?
jenna_bush5.jpg

which one looks like her dad?

I think they are both adorable.

and so what?
you all treated the Bush children with hate the same you did her dad when he President, now all of a sudden she is someone you ADMIRE because she endorses one of your pet causes.

That's a pretty broad brush there Stephunny. I've never seen one thread hating the Bush girls. I think you owe the board a link to back up such an outrageous claim. Or you could just shut the fuck up until you can think of something to say that isn't a bald faced lie.

I don't owe you jack shit.
were you here in2004? I rest my case
I wasn't specifically saying the people on the board, I was talking about the Liberals-Lefties in general.
now you can go shove your head up your ass to shut yourself up.

:lol: Well, you just let Huggy know he was right. :lol:

That's a pretty broad brush there Stephunny. I've never seen one thread hating the Bush girls. I think you owe the board a link to back up such an outrageous claim. Or you could just shut the fuck up until you can think of something to say that isn't a bald faced lie.

I don't owe you jack shit.
were you here in2004? I rest my case
I wasn't specifically saying the people on the board, I was talking about the Liberals-Lefties in general.
now you can go shove your head up your ass to shut yourself up.

:lol: Well, you just let Huggy know he was right. :lol:
Why would anyone ever attack the Bush girls because of daddy. SNL made fun of Chelsea Clinton, and I think the powers that were came down on the network super hard. I remember a couple of snide remarks from the right in columns about her, and that came to an end all of a sudden. No, I don't remember the Bush girls attacked. Why would they be?

this was an AD she did for the cause in NY
if she didnt support it, the AD would never have been made

Truc conservatives have no objection to gay marriage.
We object to giving more power to government.
i'd say a true conservative wants the government OUT of the marriage business
and to stop vesting powers in religious leaders

Forum List

Back